Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:13 AM
Happy to help, LadyAshe. :]

Alright, we still need (possibly) an Achiever or a Normie, depending on what Elsye does. We also still have a nerd spot open.

However; half of the groups have four people who are left as applied.... maybe just make those groups four so those members can participate, close them off, and then leave open three more spots in the other cliques? Just a suggestion, so that we can have anyone who wants to participate participate. :] Sorry if I'm bugging you. >_>

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:48 AM
I'll sign up for a nerd spot if it's not taken already.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Forum Resident
#78 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:56 AM
I guess it is just me, but i cant see the avi's. Please say it is just me. This is what it looks like to me:
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:00 AM
I can see the avvi's perfectly fine joe.

Forum Resident
#80 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:01 AM
Aw man. So it IS just me. Well that sucks.
Test Subject
#81 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:24 AM
HCL- Then making an App might help. Daltonsim said he wanted to submit an app for that, so then if you both applied, that would be Four nerds, making four out of the six groups consist of 4 members. If you let Atropa be the fourth Gangster, then 5 of the six would have four. (That is if you still want to participate, Atropa)
I think four might be a good idea for the cliques. Just imho, though. :D

Ya Joe, I can see them, so it must just be you. sorry. xD

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#82 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trampledsneakers
(That is if you still want to participate, Atropa)

Sure, but LadyAshe doesn't seem to be addressing the issue, so I'm sort of in limbo here.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Test Subject
#83 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:46 AM
Hmmm, well, hopefully she'll see this stuff when she gets on again, and hopefully the four-person clique will be a good resolution... just my own thoughts. :]

Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:47 AM
Name: Yasmine Peoples
Age/Class: 16/Junior
Clique: Nerds
After School Activity: Key Club

Scholar
#85 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:49 AM
Is that a ravenclaw tie i see on yasmine? :P

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Top Secret Researcher
#86 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:50 AM
Yup, I thought that the Hogwarts uniforms over at MTS2 were cute.

Test Subject
#87 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:56 AM
Alright, updated my list on page three. We just need to know what Schellikins is doing with Elsye and then we can figure out what cliques still need people if we make if four per group. I feel like I'm commandeering this thread. Someone stop me if I'm out of line, please. >_>

Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#88 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 2:04 AM
Alright then, I'll re-post my application (deleted the previous one), and we'll see how it goes:

Name: John David "J.D." Harper
Age/Class: 16/Junior
Clique: Gangster
After School Activity: Drama club

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Forum Resident
#89 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 2:29 AM
Ok, so basically now, we are getting things, small things, together then the RP will offically begin. I hope so...
Test Subject
#90 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 2:41 AM
What a cutie, Atropa! Your sims are so charming, I must say. Hopefully you can participate! *fingers crossed*

Me too, Joe! Everyone has such amazing sims, I can't wait to begin and have all are simmies interact! ^^ I just feel bad pestering LadyAshe when she seems so busy. o_o

Field Researcher
#91 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:41 AM
GOD I WANT TO ENTER *cries* this sounds like so much fun! *prays for apps to be back open* :D
Original Poster
#92 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:18 AM
!!!*Update*!!!

BeautifulWeirdo and hellokittycutie have not responded to change their cliques. It is up to the group is we wait to post the first round untill they reply, or let Atropa and danishani2 take their place.
Scholar
#93 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:28 AM
I dunno what we should do, I suppose it's really up to you LadyAshe

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Forum Resident
#94 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:04 AM
I wish the last two people would respond tonight. In order for us to start RP. I am really ready.
Top Secret Researcher
#95 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:09 AM
Oh I was too late. Oh well. n.n
( And btw I'm a she, :3 )
I'll carry on watching fer sure though.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 7:13 AM
I think we should wait till round one is posted. I just think that is only fair. But thats just sticking my 2 cents in. :D
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#97 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~LadyAshe~
!!!*Update*!!!

BeautifulWeirdo and hellokittycutie have not responded to change their cliques. It is up to the group is we wait to post the first round untill they reply, or let Atropa and danishani2 take their place.

Could you just PLEASE address the issue? I'm SURE you've seen the discussion going on here, so why don't you comment on it? It's not nice to just ignore people...

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
#98 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeautifulWeirdo
Well I changed Jamisons clique to normal in my app! hope thats okay that way

i responded!?
and trampledsneakers already included me in her update so uhm....... :confused:

and i kinda agree with with atropa
Scholar
#99 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 3:54 PM
~LadyAshe~ if you need any help with Avatars I would be glad to help you. I have been learning how to make avatars for about a year now and they've turned out so good, so if you would like help please email me at [email protected]

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoBeautiful_But_Deadlyxo

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Test Subject
#100 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 6:26 PM
BeautifulWeirdo, I guess she missed that? I'm not running this contest though, so my update really doesn't hold any bearing, unfortunately. It's more of an this-is-what's-going-on kind of thing, not the official list, since I'm not in a position to do that.

The mods are gonna get really pissed with us soon if we keep posting OOC stuff like this and don't start RP'ing soon. XD

LadyAshe, I don't know if you saw my suggestions, but I think just allowing the cliques to have four members is the best decision; it will get more members involved and not leave people out. BeautifulWeirdo did respond I believe, so they should be listed. Or at least, I thought I put Jamison in the right clique in my list. >_> Also, HelloKittyCutie could just be the fourth prep (if we go by the four member clique idea) and that would solve that problem (as long as they're still active). I'm very sorry if I'm being a pain-- just trying to help get this started. :]

Page 4 of 38