Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 11:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Toilet Water Spray?? (with video)
I noticed every time after saving a game and re-entering the toilet sprays right after you un-pause. Does anyone else have this? It doesn't bug me, I just noticed it not too long ago.

Here is the video of it:
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 11:07 PM
I get this when I zoom in and out when my game is paused and unpaused sometimes, it's weird. I've had it happen when I saved and un-pause, too. :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fyren5
I get this when I zoom in and out when my game is paused and unpaused sometimes, it's weird. I've had it happen when I saved and un-pause, too. :P

I wonder if it happens when I zoom in and out.. I haven't noticed it then. Good to know I'm not the only one!
Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 11:33 PM
I believe it happens to everyone. Just a game quirk.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 11:42 PM
This is normal. It's a funny easter egg that's supposed to happen anytime you change your zoom level drastically. If you pause your game and zoom out then in, you can see "bubbles" form in the toilet bowl that will explode out like this once the game is unpaused.
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:02 AM
Is there a mod to remove that Easter egg?

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:03 AM
It has been there since forever..or for the longest i can recall. Zooming in or not, I get this every single time I come back to a sim's house that was on pause when I left it...and I always pause the game before leaving.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 1:27 AM
Everybody has this, it's been with the game since the year dot. Rather than a glitch, I think it was added in for Guru's amusement.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 3:42 AM
Ahh, I see. Thank you everyone.