Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 3:56 AM
Default A working link to this default
I am after this default of the EF tweed jacket. It's the work outfit for elder teachers.
http://mechemik.tumblr.com/post/810...another-default
The link goes to a blank page for me.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 4:08 AM
Both links worked for me. They're Box links; perhaps your browser doesn't like Box for some reason? I can download them for you if you let me know which version you want. Or do you want both?

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:08 AM
You're right, I just tried it in Chrome and it worked fine. I should have thought of that. Thanks for the offer.

I think the career would use the BG version so I will try that. I tried the skirted default and it made her butt look huge.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~