Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#151 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 1:49 PM
@JadeSimmerx - Thank you for trying this callenge! I hope you have fun, and feel free to share it with the thread! Good luck. <3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#152 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 1:50 PM
@AdrianBlogger - Thank you for trying this, and double thank you for blogging it! I hope you have fun, and good luck! <3
Test Subject
#153 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 6:03 PM
Great challenge! I plan on starting it soon! I just need a good town to start off in. If anyone knows please tell me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#154 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 6:34 PM
@ForeverTheLostOne - Thank you for trying the challenge! I know it may be hard, so I wish you the best of luck! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#155 Old 14th May 2016 at 3:34 PM
Is anyone still here?
Instructor
#156 Old 14th May 2016 at 8:14 PM
I started it a month ago. Just need to get in the mood to continue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#157 Old 17th May 2016 at 10:58 PM
@Luckk - Glad you're still here! I understand completely how you feel. Most of the time I need inspiration, etc to do my challenges. :P
Instructor
#158 Old 23rd May 2016 at 4:02 PM
Plus I'm trying to make a story from it so, but I do intend to finish!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#159 Old 24th May 2016 at 9:50 PM
@Luckk - Oooh! When you do, may I please have a link? I would love to read it! xD Even if you don't get the chance to finish or have to end it (or do finish it), I'll love the story, dogs, etc no matter what! <3 xD
Test Subject
#160 Old 25th May 2016 at 2:37 PM Last edited by R.Terrum : 25th May 2016 at 2:40 PM. Reason: more info
oh my this challenge looks fun and i like the idea of 101 dalmations.... now if i can keep my attention on this......

oh i have a question, when i was last messing around with my pets(haven't started challenge yet) i noticed that if i put the puppies up for adoption eventually they disappear from the lineage pop up.... any idea how to deal with this

also instead of changing from my usual lifespan for my sim i simply am going to make my sim a supernatural(probably fairy or witch)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#161 Old 26th May 2016 at 9:53 PM
@R.Terrum -
101 Dalmatians sparked my interest also, so I'm going to start messing around with similar things and such.

I haven't seen or heard of that happening... I don't exactly know how to fix it, maybe some CC is messing it up? That's all I could think of, because it doesn't happen in my game. Try looking it up? Again, I'm not completely sure....

Oh! That's an interesting idea, I may try that too. It's going to be tough for me though because I get bored with sims that I have for a long time. Lol, hard for me to keep interest in a challenge....
Test Subject
#162 Old 26th May 2016 at 10:19 PM
@HorseSimmer09-
maybe have a bit of a challenge going on with your sims, for example im trying to get all the skills and skill challenges while i raise the puppies, or do a somewhat random legacy since dogs seem to live longer than sims, also i have a question can we use clones of the dogs towards the total amount of puppies, cause they do show up as a direct child of the dog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#163 Old 26th May 2016 at 10:23 PM
@R.Terrum -
Sure! I'll be thinking of something to do with the actual sims alongside the dogs. Sure! Go ahead and do whatever you choose to do, and whatever keeps your interest, etc. That'd be okay because it'll still connect it to the family line. :P
Test Subject
#164 Old 26th May 2016 at 11:27 PM Last edited by R.Terrum : 26th May 2016 at 11:28 PM. Reason: spelling
@HorseSimmer09
a solution for the problem i was having with the dogs disappearing, im simply having my sims have kids and as they grow up and move away they take puppies/dogs with them
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#165 Old 26th May 2016 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by R.Terrum
@HorseHImmer09
a solution for the problem i was having with the dogs disappearing, im simply having my sims have kids and as they grow up and move away they take puppies/dogs with them

That's actually an awesome solution and very smart! I hope everything goes well!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#166 Old 24th Aug 2016 at 4:22 PM
Anyone still here?
Test Subject
#167 Old 13th Sep 2016 at 8:07 PM
I'm doing thuis challenge with a Herman Shepherd and a Siberian Husky and omg, the puppies are so pretty andere cute ^,^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#168 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThatGirlDoortje
I'm doing thuis challenge with a Herman Shepherd and a Siberian Husky and omg, the puppies are so pretty andere cute ^,^

Oooohh! Yay! I love both breeds, they're some of my favorites. <3 Good luck! :D
Test Subject
#169 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 9:09 AM Last edited by ThatGirlDoortje : 17th Sep 2016 at 3:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
Oooohh! Yay! I love both breeds, they're some of my favorites. <3 Good luck! :D

Thanks! They're doing great so far ^^
Test Subject
#170 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 3:27 PM
Sharing some pictures ^^
http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=...=9#.V91RRq2ZaLA
Marcus is the male Husky and Cleo is the female German Shepherd

FIRST LITTER :D
Kenai, the brown one and Rebel, the gray one, both males ^^
http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ka98n&s=9

SECOND LITTER :D
Two males, with.. dots?! I don't know how it happened lol xD
(can't remember the names though, woops)
http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=...=9#.V91SfK2ZaLA
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#171 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThatGirlDoortje
Sharing some pictures ^^
http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=...=9#.V91RRq2ZaLA
Marcus is the male Husky and Cleo is the female German Shepherd

FIRST LITTER :D
Kenai, the brown one and Rebel, the gray one, both males ^^
http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ka98n&s=9

SECOND LITTER :D
Two males, with.. dots?! I don't know how it happened lol xD
(can't remember the names though, woops)
http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=...=9#.V91SfK2ZaLA

AAWWW SO CUUTTEE! <3 Maybe they got spots from just a random layer one of the parents' have? :D
Test Subject
#172 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 8:39 PM
I love this challenge but it gets tough but it is fun
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#173 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MalloryChanYT
I love this challenge but it gets tough but it is fun

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I know right, it does get tough lol!
Test Subject
#174 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 3:08 AM
Hey I started this challange 5 days ago and I love it. My dog has had two litters the first of which has already aged up. They're so cute! Xx
I was just wondering does the father of each litter have to be different each time (like in the 100 baby cahllange you have to have a different "donor" each time) or can we adopt a male dog and have him be the dad every time if we wanted.
My other question was how many mum dogs can you have at once? So are you allowed to have 2 breed dogs and all the puppy's still count?
Oh and one more question, if you are struggling to find a male dog can you adopt one, get him to be the dad and then not use him again? (That's if it need to be a different dog each time)
Thanks
P.S. I made an account just so I could ask you 😂💘
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#175 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by R-Simmer
Hey I started this challange 5 days ago and I love it. My dog has had two litters the first of which has already aged up. They're so cute! Xx
I was just wondering does the father of each litter have to be different each time (like in the 100 baby cahllange you have to have a different "donor" each time) or can we adopt a male dog and have him be the dad every time if we wanted.
My other question was how many mum dogs can you have at once? So are you allowed to have 2 breed dogs and all the puppy's still count?
Oh and one more question, if you are struggling to find a male dog can you adopt one, get him to be the dad and then not use him again? (That's if it need to be a different dog each time)
Thanks
P.S. I made an account just so I could ask you 😂💘

I'm glad you love it! Nice lol, I've heard sometimes it can get a bit laggy, but I hope you get further than most. No he doesn't have to be different each time, but it's just what I prefer in my games because it 'spices' up the coat patterns, etc. You can have as many breed dogs as you want as long as they don't take up like more than half of the pets allowed in your household. And yep that's fine if you adopt one and not use one again. And lol I feel so special because you made an account just to ask me. Good luck!
Page 7 of 8