Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 6:41 PM
"Not all parts could be found" SimPE
Hello there!
So when I try to use the PJSE-> Body Mesh Tool-> Extracting Stage-> Any piece of clothing it has a little window popping up saying something like : Not all parts could be found: name of item. I have tried typing it in, with and without the color. It worked with the tutorial dress just fine. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on or how to fix it?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 1:12 AM
This method doesn't work for some expansion packs. You may have to go into the game files and manually extract the GMDC file you want to use (that's all you really need, anyway).

If you can make the tutorial dress, then the Extraction Stage tool is working. You'll just have to use base game clothing as your base.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
This method doesn't work for some expansion packs. You may have to go into the game files and manually extract the GMDC file you want to use (that's all you really need, anyway).

If you can make the tutorial dress, then the Extraction Stage tool is working. You'll just have to use base game clothing as your base.

Ah, thanks! Now I am off to find a tutorial on how to extract manually. I have Double Deluxe and University Life so it's one of those. Thanks again!