Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 12:00 AM
Default Kill the nanny
I need to kill off the nanny pool, to get YA nanny's from the Younger Nanny Mod over on inteen ITIW, and the prune bags are avoiding the cow plant, not going swimming, or into a space I can trap them without endangering the kids. And I can't TSoD them, so can you point me to something I can use to fill the Pleasantview/Strangetown grave yards?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 2:32 AM
Why can't you use the Tombstone of Life and Death?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:35 AM
It will be hard to kill her while on duty for sure, but you knew that.
Invite her over on her day off, and then use TsoD.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 4:54 AM
What is ITIW and TsoD?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 12:16 PM
Not sure about ITIW, though I have Inteen and I sure hope that Tsod stands for Tombstone of Life and Death otherwise I'll feel silly. (And that will be Charity's fault)

Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 7:32 PM
If all else fails move them in then kill them off.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Alchemist
#7 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:37 AM
about Tombstone of L & D; the character would need to be selected.

one way to kill a nanny could be University's cow plant.
other shipped version ways; some chance of the non-household character disappearing (or exiting lot) before the moment of death.

edit::
from my understanding, some site has some mod/hack that could kill any non-household character without selecting them.
not sure the site or mod's/hack's name.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
about Tombstone of L & D; the character would need to be selected.

one way to kill a nanny could be University's cow plant.
other shipped version ways; some chance of the non-household character disappearing (or exiting lot) before the moment of death.

True! The sim needs to be selected. What I do when I want a sim dead, is play my gravekeeper's household. He is the one bringing tombstone to the cemetery. On his lot, there is the cat statue, the sim blender and the Tombstone of L & D.
I teleport the sim I want dead, then using the hacks on that lot...I kill them.
It works quite good every time.
Op said, that nanny won't go see the cow plant...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 11:55 PM
I forgot the L in Tombstone of Life and death, and the other was 'I think i was'.
I haven't befriended, I should do that.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 12:01 AM
You won't need to befriend the Nanny, if you just teleport her and make her selectable. This won't create a sad memory for your sims who hired her when she dies, if they weren't friends to be honest.

Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 1:44 AM
You could always just make the nannies playable and move them into a retirement home lot.
Alchemist
#12 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
You won't need to befriend the Nanny, if you just teleport her and make her selectable. This won't create a sad memory for your sims who hired her when she dies, if they weren't friends to be honest.

actually, the memory would be given to any present character regardless of relationship level.
"sad" or not I take would be based on the recipient's aspiration. though I take all aspirations in this game view any death type as "sad".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 2:01 AM
Meh, I wanna knock up Cassy Goth, and that clan i sliding into the Addam's family territory as Cassy has gone With and vamp, Alex is dating a townie at collage that looks a bit like Bella and with her will start my Cult of the Red Dress, and Morty is terrorizing the people at the retierment home. Mmm, that reminds I need to check reserection issues with the Goh Graves.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 9:28 PM
Can't nannies be killed with gun or axe (I have those mods, but they don't work on some NPC)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..