Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 8:06 PM Last edited by ChisanaAoi : 11th Feb 2019 at 8:21 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Flashing red when making new neighborhood
So I just did a clean install of my Sims game and set to work following this guide so I could get to work on new empty neighborhoods. This isn't the first time I've done this and I did it exactly the same as every other time, but this time whenever I went to make a new hood the grass had flashing red spots (picture attatched). That's also the farthest it will zoom out. I haven't added any downloads or anything yet, the only thing I've touched are the neighborhood templates. Any idea on what could be causing the issue? Thanks in advance

Edit: Just attempted to load Belladonna Cove and it had the same issue, so its not just new neighborhoods :/ I'm going to maybe try running the repair option of Origin and see what that does, since I didnt start getting this issue until after the new install
Screenshots