Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#351 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 4:42 AM
I would LOVE a 5th round. And I'll vote for option 2 to make it easier for our wonderful judges.

Plus I'm not really doing this for the feedback or points, I'm loving the practice and seeing all the beautiful and unique lots people have been creating.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Advertisement
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#352 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:06 AM
Since I'm just doing this for funz, option 2 would be cute idea IMO too.

on a random note,
psst. Flabs, 1 point! *smirks*
Retired
retired moderator
#353 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:54 AM
I'm really enjoying this and would love a 5th round. I'm not worried about which option you select. ^_^

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Alchemist
#354 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:00 AM
Mr Q, a 5th round is what we want! now.
:D
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#355 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:25 AM
No thanks on a 5th round. I've moved on to other things. :0) Have fun!
Alchemist
#356 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 9:43 AM
I'm still away (mobile internet only) until the 8th (AEST) so unless the fifth round ends well after then, I won't be able to participate, which I'll be annoyed about because of the loss of extra points putting me even further behind on the score table. Either way, I think if the host is going to be late on everything it's better to finish this challenge off soon.
Inventor
#357 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReyaD
I would LOVE a 5th round. And I'll vote for option 2 to make it easier for our wonderful judges.

Plus I'm not really doing this for the feedback or points, I'm loving the practice and seeing all the beautiful and unique lots people have been creating.

I completely agree with both paragraphs of ReyaD's post.
Forum Resident
#358 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 7:34 AM
I'm down for a 5th foundation! And remember Q, family

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Alchemist
#359 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 8:03 PM
This should be fun for everyone, Mr Q.
Even if I love this kind of contest, better to stop here at the fourth round and let Q and judges have fun as well as us.
Inventor
#360 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:38 PM
Can judges vote? If so, I vote that we have a fifth round (with whatever option the contestants prefer).

Just putting in my two cents.

"Goonies never say die."
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#361 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:56 AM
While I would love for a fifth round, I will beg to differ from it after giving it a thought. Not for me but because of others. While this contest was mainly for fun, the question for a request for a fifth round should be, Will all the contestants have the time to go for a fifth round. Mind you not all have indicated an interest for a fifth round and some have said they can not participate in a fifth. And the reason just might be they will be doing something else that can or may occupy their time and prevent them from going further. So whether for a full round or an optional round, it would be unfair to them if the fifth round should go on as long as a point would be awarded in anyway except if people are willing to do it just for fun and forget about getting any point in any way.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#362 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:50 PM
Okey doke -- I'll post up a fifth foundation, but just have it be for bragging rights Later tonight (I work in a bit) I'll finish making this round's scoring sheet, update the first post with the R3 info, then send our the sheet for the judges to be scored (we are still waiting on one or two extension entries.)

Thanks so much for participating guys!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#363 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Okey doke -- I'll post up a fifth foundation, but just have it be for bragging rights Later tonight (I work in a bit) I'll finish making this round's scoring sheet, update the first post with the R3 info, then send our the sheet for the judges to be scored (we are still waiting on one or two extension entries.)

Thanks so much for participating guys!

You are the bomb Q!!!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#364 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 5:38 PM
First post is all updated -- score sheet is about to be sent to the judges -- "Bragging Rights" round will be up later today

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#365 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 5:13 PM
Been thinking about you QBuilderz! Last year was my son's first year in college and I totally understand about the demands on your time! Have a great year at Penn State!!
Top Secret Researcher
#366 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 7:51 AM
Oh Shit! Right, gotta do the scoresheet! AP Classessssssss!

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Scholar
#367 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:59 PM
LOL! I cringe to think about how long it's taken me to finish up the scoring.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#368 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 10:59 PM
Poor Q! He's found out that taking 16+ credits and the homework load for college classes is a BIG workload! You can do it Q! :0)

Several of the professors here don't care what amount of homework you have from other classes, they load up their students with TONS of homework every night! .. and you wonder where all the 'as seen on tv' party animals have the time to party like they do. (They only take 3 credits and fail!)
Scholar
#369 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 4:14 PM
Yeah. In real life, hardcore partiers don't last long in university.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#370 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 6:30 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 2nd Oct 2012 at 8:15 PM.
Closing the contest as of right now Scores will be up tomorrow! More to follow.

Update #1: Acquiring final scores right noooooow!
Update #2: I know who wooooooon! :D

Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#371 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 8:32 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 2nd Oct 2012 at 8:52 PM.
SCORES UP! WINNER REVEALED! CHECK IT OUT, HERE!

Congrats to those of you who stuck it out. I am so glad you enjoyed the contest and apologize for the dragging along the third round. Everything you guys made was amazing and it was really an honor to get to work with all of you. Now, I better see some uploaded houses, because a lot of these are simply breathtaking

Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#372 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 9:04 PM
Wooop it 's finally OVER :D

Just kidding. I loved this contest, it was great fun!

^ IS a spoiler, click on own risk.
Scholar
#373 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 9:10 PM
Congrats to the winners (and really, everyone who participated). I never realized just how much creativity there could be in a single competition.

And big thanks to Q and the judges. You guys helped me become a creator and improve on my lot building. You're awesome.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Inventor
#374 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 9:27 PM
Congratulations to the winners!
Alchemist
#375 Old 3rd Oct 2012 at 9:15 PM
Congratulations everybody! and particularly to AdonisPluto, Perfectionist and Morphead. And to Armiel (I've clicked "love" in your post above, Armiel, it was nice to open the spoiler button! ).
I loved so much this contest I already miss it and the fun, it's been a great occasion for finding inspiration, also looking at ideas and creative solutions by other contestants. And then thanks to Mr Q, finally free to mess in the campus, and all the judges for this event.

Page 15 of 16