Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:01 AM
My story that is awsome!
(This is my firstest story,be cool ok?)

Chapter one:Nightshade

I could see him around the corner.Oh!He was wearing a hoodie like those kingdom hearts guys!He was sooo hansome!My boyfriend,Nightshade,was walking up to me in his shy way.He looked up Sheepishly,"Night!",I exclaimed.There was a scar from his chin to his forhead and maby even farther."It's a scratch Ichigo-chan...",He said with a timid smile.We walked along the sidewalk hand-in-hand.Tonight,lovers...but tomorrow...more... tomorrow...I would find out everything about him...tomorrow was NOT a better day!

The next day I rolled over and Nightshade wasn't in bed."Sweet hart?",I asked."Here!I'm...uh...not decent!...",He was stammering...never a good sighn with Night...I could only open the door and see what's wrong...

(To see what's going to happen,tune in tomorrow! )
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 2:25 PM
i like it its good

Stunt Borg...;/

STUNT BORG RETURNS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:58 AM
Chapter two:MAN!Chapter one was SHORT!
"ICHAGO!I'M NOT READY FOR YOU TO COME IN!",Night screamed as I opened the door,I HAD to!Night just dosn't run into the bathroom and shut me out!(Usually it's the opposite,but if I explained THAT it would be censored!) "STRAWBERRY!NO!",Night.For all you who don't speak Japanese,Ichago means Strawberry,and Night says my name in Japanese when he's NOT sick or upset.So I burst in the door to find him in his boxers and vomiting on the floor,"N-Night?",I stammerd."I need to explain...You see...I'm...Pregnate...",He said in his sheepish manner."MEN DON'T GET PREGNATE!!!",I screamed,"I do,I'm not a humen being...".His words felt like knives stabbing my chest,he wouldn't lie like that,I know him too well."Sigh.If you're haveing a baby,am I the mother?",I asked solemly."Actually,in OUR position,you're the father.",he said with a hurting grin."NOT funny Night!I love you and you are makeing jokes!",I said while tears welled up in my eyes,"Y-You just said "'I love you'" for the first time in two years!",He began to cry.I can't belive what I got myself into THIS time!
(End Of Chapter)
(If you want to use this story for the sims,go ahead!Ichago has long black hair and Nightshade has messy red hair. Both are white.TY!!!)