Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Khaki's Gone Contempo

by khakidoo Posted 8th Apr 2007 at 4:16 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2007 at 12:33 AM by khakidoo

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 6:32 PM
Amazing home!
Too bad it's not compatible with my game.
Instructor
#27 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 6:42 PM
I love this lot Khaki! The soft color pallet you used is beautiful!
Congrats on your feature, thanks :D

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:25 PM
Lovely, thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 10:06 PM
well done :D

hehe, my sims are better than yours. xD
Instructor
#30 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 10:32 PM
Congrats on a second feature khaki! It is well deserved, the home is really cool!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 1:41 AM
Khaki - I absolutely adore this!!! Fantastic looking house, the split levels, the balconies, the flowers...and the tall trees. Whee, it's awesome! -

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Inventor
#32 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:04 AM
This house is great, thanks so much for sharing, oh and I love the trees you made, beautiful!!!!! Oh, and congrats on the feature!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:10 AM
That's a wonderful lot Khaki, i love the exterior and interior design.Congrats on the feature :-))

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 1:11 PM
thanks so much everybody.... I keep clicking into the main "downloads" page so I can see my little house at the top.... what a happy day

Subtle In Spades
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 2:39 PM
Awesome House! Thank you Khaki. :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 7:17 PM
I adore this house, and I have all the expansion packs required, and it seems to install without any problems, but when I get into the Sims, I can't find the house in the houses bin.....this angers me quite much!

Well, maybe not "angers me" but "saddens me".

Is there something special I need to download for it to work? Because I greatly want this house to grace my city's streets....
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 6:47 AM
no there isn't anything special... but I notice the same problem in my own game... for some reason when I install a lot with Clean Installer, it doesn't show in the bin until the second time I go in the game, I don't know why.... it's been a while since you posted that reply BritRock, is it still not showing?

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 7:28 AM
Khaki, this is a gorgeous house! I simply love the contemporary design. I have one question though, how did you get the cabinets in the kitchen to go on the diagonal? Did you use a cheat? Because I really really want to do that in my homes!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 9:33 AM
its cheats, google "sims2 cheats" you'll find them all.

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#40 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 8:44 PM
Hi, Khaki! The house isn't in the houses bin, and this is my second start-up...its been installed with clean installer, and I have all the ep's.
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 11:38 PM
I have all the expansion packs and it is saying I don't have the one that is required.It's really annoying when I have ALL of them.It's not the first time either.

Anyone know what 2 do?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by djsrocker
I have all the expansion packs and it is saying I don't have the one that is required.It's really annoying when I have ALL of them.It's not the first time either.

Anyone know what 2 do?

What is the "IT" that is saying this?

Subtle In Spades
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 9:57 AM
The sims2pack installer.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:57 AM
Looking Good...Nice..

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Test Subject
#45 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 2:10 AM
This is a great house and I have seasons,but the house will not show up in my game no matter how many times I download it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:30 AM
I don't know why some folks have trouble with this lot showing up or installing... the same questions pop up now and again, and I really don't have any good answers...
I posted a question about it in the Game Help > Downloads forum
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...750#post1635750
so check there for any possible answers.... But please don't reply there asking why there aren't any respones yet, if people can help they will...

Subtle In Spades
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 10:44 PM
im in love!! thankie much!

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:34 PM
I love this building! I only hope it starts in my game too, I only use the base game...
... No, it didn't
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:09 PM
wow..nice;* Thank you! ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by khakidoo
:lovestruc :lovestruc

Wow I got featured! I'm so very happy

Thanks so much everyone for your comments :lovestruc

I'm sorry guys, I screwed up my base game starter pro, and even when it was working my base game disk wasn't being read 80% of the time... if I get that stuff sorted out, I could try to make a less EP's required version...

Hey,
I love this, plus you thanked my first project you rock 10 points

I'm The Sims2 Version Of Steven Speilberg
Movies Are My Game
I yet make good RE-Colors
Page 2 of 4