Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 6:36 PM
Default WCIF a tool that displays all filenames which use a mesh
Is there a tool which displays all the filenames which use a mesh, can sort by mesh and identifies content that is missing its mesh?

SimsExplorer from the now defunct Simmergirl site does, but it has become very finicky as my Downloads folder has grown. It is extremely difficult to get set up and frequently just stops responding requiring it to be canceled via Task Manager before restarting it again.

Here is a picture of a portion of the SimsExplorer output screen sorted by mesh listing several BodyBuilder meshes and the files in the Downloads folder which use them.

I'm hoping that maybe someone in the last few years came up with a newer or more reliable tool that does these sort of things.
Screenshots

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 8:06 PM
Have you tried Delphy's Download Organizer? Not sure it's what you're askin for, but it might be of some help.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
Have you tried Delphy's Download Organizer? Not sure it's what you're askin for, but it might be of some help.

I have DDO but it doesn't show which mesh the clothing uses. That's the main thing I'm interested in. SimsExplorer was the only utility I'd found which showed that.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth