Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 1:55 PM
Default Overlays Default Replacement for Witch
After search for this on google but it says page does not work - does anyone have this?

Here is picture

Thanks you.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:54 AM
Do you perhaps know the creator's name? It would also be useful if you could share the non-working link you found, you could try waybackmachine
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
Do you perhaps know the creator's name? It would also be useful if you could share the non-working link you found, you could try waybackmachine

I don't know name of creator

I used waybackmachine but don't work

Any idea?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 8:45 PM
Maybe Sims2DefaultDatabase has it listed there? And if not you might still find another default you like.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Maybe Sims2DefaultDatabase has it listed there? And if not you might still find another default you like.

Unfortunately, it wasn't there, anyway, i used other facemasks default replacement for witches.

Btw i used Sims2DefaultDatabase for skins default replacement for human & supernatural, it's useful

Thank you for replying.

Have a nice day
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 7:30 AM
My apologies to necro a three month dead thread.

https://remisims.tumblr.com/post/15...ement-witch-and

I believe this is the default you are looking for!
Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohsweetmercy
My apologies to necro a three month dead thread.

https://remisims.tumblr.com/post/15...ement-witch-and

I believe this is the default you are looking for!
Happy simming!

Thank you for posting this link! I've been looking for something to use as a more subtle replacement than those I've found at the Default Database and think these will work well.