Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 10:36 PM
Default Carnival Mods/Objects
I was thinking about making a carnival type of thing in my sim's neighborhood, here are some more specific things I'm looking for; Funnel Cake stand or any type of food stand, rides like a ferris wheel or go-karts (I think there was a go-kart mod on here), and just a question if I were to make a carnival, how would I host this event for sims to come, would I have to place a sim on the lot and throw a party, I'm kinda new to all this, thanks for helping everyone, all is appreciated!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 10:43 PM
My carnival lot has numerous pieces of CC, some given as links due to NPC's. http://modthesims.info/d/574466/magic-island.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 11:08 PM
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 5:16 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:54 PM
Thank you sooooo much guys!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 5:13 PM
Some functional stuff:
Fortune Teller
Crystal Ball
Ferris Wheel (two seats)
Lollipop Vending Machine (registration needed, there are also a lot of links to food stands on the forum here)
I have a couple of other ideas, please PM if needed. Sadly it's all I have time for now @roseybear
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aileena
Some functional stuff:
Fortune Teller
Crystal Ball
Ferris Wheel (two seats)
Lollipop Vending Machine (registration needed, there are also a lot of links to food stands on the forum here)
I have a couple of other ideas, please PM if needed. Sadly it's all I have time for now @roseybear
Thank you!