Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:41 AM
Default WCIF "Modern Tile Set Go! maxis match floor tiles.
Does anyone know if there are any "Modern Tile Set Go!" floor tiles to match the original Maxis walls? If so, where can I find them?

I was able to find the other maxis match floor tiles here on MTS but can't seem to find the modern ones. Google didn't help either.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:30 AM
Sorry, I should have been more 'specific'. I am looking for 'solid' colored tiles. Like the blue, green, gray and red as floor tiles (all one color).
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 5:29 AM
Would these work? Download does still work, just click the download and wait. https://web.archive.org/web/2016091...nd-floor-tiles/

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Would these work? Download does still work, just click the download and wait. https://web.archive.org/web/2016091...nd-floor-tiles/

The Hipster ceramic walls have much smaller tiles.
@jtf04240 if you give me a minute, I can bake them for you. ("Modern Tile Set Go!" ones)
They might already exist, if so, someone will post a link. One way or the other, you'll have them

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 6:08 AM
That'd be awesome Rosebine!

I actually want them to use for your new 'traditional' bathroom set.

I don't think they already exist though. At least I couldn't find them- not the ones I'm looking for anyways.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 7:48 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 6th Mar 2018 at 12:03 AM.
Here you go. Sorry, it took longer than I thought.
I made 2, one big one small, for each. blue-gray-red-green

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:53 AM Last edited by jtf04240 : 5th Mar 2018 at 12:27 PM.
Thanks so much! They look AWESOME!!!

@Rosebine Did you happen to make a black floor tile to go with the black wall tile in your bathroom pack? I can't seem to find it. Can't find the "mulit-color" 'Atomica' floor tile either.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 1:35 PM
Just to be clear, there are no walls in my bathroom set. I only show Maxis walls from which I used the textures from. There are no floors either, in that set...thought now it seems to have changed. lol
I'll see what I can do for the missing black and multi-color matching floor tile.
And you are welcome!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Just to be clear, there are no walls in my bathroom set. I only show Maxis walls from which I used the textures from. There are no floors either, in that set...thought now it seems to have changed. lol
I'll see what I can do for the missing black and multi-color matching floor tile.
And you are welcome!

Sorry, I meant the Maxis walls that are in the 'collection file' that is included.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 2:44 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 6th Mar 2018 at 12:03 AM.
Oh I see, I see.
It's coming.

Me done. I added this to my SFS, but eventually, I will upload all 11 new floors to here on MTS, and delete from SFS.
Meanwhile,
r]

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#12 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 12:04 AM
Mad Poster
#13 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:24 AM
Good thing I'm all done with them and ready to share then!
It had to happen at some point. Better late than never.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:29 AM
Great, looking forward to seeing them. Thanks so much for doing that Rosebine! Much appreciated.

I still don't understand what HugeLunatic meant in that last post. About the WCIF bornings and queu.

I just assumed we could use the WCIF thread to ask for help finding things that are NOT on MTS or if we can't remember where we found something on another site. Was I breaking the rules?
Mad Poster
#15 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jtf04240
Great, looking forward to seeing them. Thanks so much for doing that Rosebine! Much appreciated.

I still don't understand what HugeLunatic meant in that last post. About the WCIF bornings and queu.

I just assumed we could use the WCIF thread to ask for help finding things that are NOT on MTS or if we can't remember where we found something on another site. Was I breaking the rules?

NO! *I* did apparently, by sharing a link to my SFS in a WCIF thread instead of uploading on this site and wait in line, (upload queue) like everybody else.
I did it often, but now it matters.
It is ok though, I improved the floors you already downloaded from my SFS, and they are even better looking. So if you want to re-download them from here when approved and uploaded, go ahead!
And you are still welcome.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 2:06 AM
Ah, okay, now it makes sense. Naughty Rosebine, naughty Rosebine. lol.

Can't wait to see the new stuff when its approved!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 2:51 AM
NR stands for Naughty Rosebine..or Non Rated, I am not sure anymore...
I hope you have room in your catalogue for 19 more floors!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 2:14 AM
Can't wait to see them! I take it they are in the "queu" and waiting to be uploaded?

I've actually been in a constant state of 'redecorating' with my custom content. I'm sticking with things that are either matching or matchable. Makes keeping CC much more organizable. I'd be lost without all the 'maxis match' and 'add-ons' that gamers create for us.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 3:37 AM
Yes! They were waiting in line in the queue. But now they are up and available.
Sorry though, you are getting 16 new floors, not 19. The Kitchen & bath ones already exists on this site

Mad Poster
#20 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:38 PM
...and yet, this link from a WCIF http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=608085, just saying

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#21 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
...and yet, this link from a WCIF http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=608085, just saying

That was not something made from a wcif. I answered the WCIF with the proper response, a link to the mesh on a valid site and a link to the meshes since the site is now dead.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 11:52 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 8th Mar 2018 at 1:07 AM.
Look dear, If you reread post number 11, it was already planned to remove the links myself, from this thread and from my SFS. Unless I am mistaken, SFS is made especially for this : uploading and sharing your The Sims files with the world. I did nothing wrong. I used SFS as it is supposed to be used.
The first batch/zip, I was not planning on uploading on MTS. So I shared it via SFS. Where is the rule against this? If there really is one, then I am sorry for not being aware of it.
There are 2 sticky threads about rules just for WCIF, and no mention of it. You wrote one of them.
Then I thought..it is good enough to share on MTS, so I edited my post saying I would remove the links myself, as soon as it is uploaded and available on MTS.
At the very worst, people who would have downloaded it from SFS would not have to download from here = less downloads for Rosebine. I don't see what is bothering you that much about it.