Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 1:39 PM
Default Post Apocalyptic
You always suspected this would happen. You watched all the movies and made your own "what if?" scenarios just in case the world was actually taken over by zombies. Others laughed and called you crazy for preparing for doomsday, but you knew better. All your planning will finally serve it's purpose.... except this whole "end of the world" thing is a lot harder than you thought! (Maybe you should have actually bought all those supplies, and worked out a little, or something because zombies are no laughing matter.) You are the most well informed sim on this matter, so obviously you must survive and save the Sim race! (Watcher help us all!)

Rules
  • Create your character in CAS. This sim MUST be insane, but can have any other traits and aspirations that you desire.
  • Move your sim into an empty lot and surround the entire lot with the most expensive fence. (remember to make sure your sim is inside first!) You should have about 8000 simoleons left, but if you chose a bigger lot then you can use the money cheat to get you that much.
  • Use the 8000 to buy all your survival items, including a bed, toilet, shower, counter, fridge, a planter and seeds. You can make money by selling your creations (ie: paintings or produce)
  • You must have the ingredients to cook something (ie: if you hover over the dish when selecting something to cook and it says Fruit 1/1)
  • You may only attempt to bring a sim into your survival area once a day, whether it's successful or not.
  • Sims may not use potions
  • You may only play your main sim, but if your sim "gets bitten" you can either lose or choose one of the sims you saved (or your offspring) to be the new main character.
  • Elders are a zombie risk waiting to happen. Exile any Elders to the outside and do not invite any elders into your colony.
  • Children and teens may not go to school (this is the end of the world, it doesn't exist any more!)
  • Also, no jobs for the same reason.
  • (optional) set lifespan to short

You can get sims into your colony by building a gate (delete it after you are done with this, we don't need to give the zombies a way in!) talking to them, them choosing to walk together into the colony. The thing about sims is that they kinda look like zombies. Except they're not quite as bloody or hunger for flesh. But from a distance, they look a lot alike. Roll a die before attempting to bring a sim. If you roll..
  • 1-2 : The sim is so relieved to meet another person they immediately come with you.
  • 3: While going to meet the survivor, the sim is suddenly attacked. You manage to get home safely, but cannot take them with you.
  • 5: If you are above level 4 Charisma, you manage to convince the survivor to come with you.
  • 6: The sim is actually a Zombie! You can only get away if you are at Athletic level 8, if not, you are bitten and may not reenter the colony. You'll have to wait until you turn (or starve) out in the wild.

GOALS: [if your sims dies, it's heir/chosen sim will continue on the goals where they left off]
(It Gets a Little Lonely) - Have 5 sims in your colony
(Party While the World Burns) - Have 3 parties that receive a Gold medal
(Warm Bodies) - Woohoo with 3 sims
(Dang it Shane)- Have an enemy
(Love and War)- Get married
(Resident Evil Incarnate)-Divorce the devil that is your spouse
(JK nevermind)- Get back together with your ex spouse
(Lil Zombie Killer)- Have a Child
(Deadly Daycare) - Have 4 Children in the colony
(Wax on, Wax off)- Max Fitness
(Drop Dead Famous)- Have 8 Good Friends
(Better Start Charging)- Have 20 sims in your colony
(Mutiny)- Have 6 enemies
(Blood Spatter for Decor)- Have a house worth 40000
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 6:44 PM
Sounds like fun!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Strawberries1225
You always suspected this would happen. You watched all the movies and made your own "what if?" scenarios just in case the world was actually taken over by zombies. Others laughed and called you crazy for preparing for doomsday, but you knew better. All your planning will finally serve it's purpose.... except this whole "end of the world" thing is a lot harder than you thought! (Maybe you should have actually bought all those supplies, and worked out a little, or something because zombies are no laughing matter.) You are the most well informed sim on this matter, so obviously you must survive and save the Sim race! (Watcher help us all!)

Rules
  • Create your character in CAS. This sim MUST be insane, but can have any other traits and aspirations that you desire.
  • Move your sim into an empty lot and surround the entire lot with the most expensive fence. (remember to make sure your sim is inside first!) You should have about 8000 simoleons left, but if you chose a bigger lot then you can use the money cheat to get you that much.
  • Use the 8000 to buy all your survival items, including a bed, toilet, shower, counter, fridge, a planter and seeds. You can make money by selling your creations (ie: paintings or produce)
  • You must have the ingredients to cook something (ie: if you hover over the dish when selecting something to cook and it says Fruit 1/1)
  • You may only attempt to bring a sim into your survival area once a day, whether it's successful or not.
  • Sims may not use potions
  • You may only play your main sim, but if your sim "gets bitten" you can either lose or choose one of the sims you saved (or your offspring) to be the new main character.
  • Elders are a zombie risk waiting to happen. Exile any Elders to the outside and do not invite any elders into your colony.
  • Children and teens may not go to school (this is the end of the world, it doesn't exist any more!)
  • Also, no jobs for the same reason.
  • (optional) set lifespan to short

You can get sims into your colony by building a gate (delete it after you are done with this, we don't need to give the zombies a way in!) talking to them, them choosing to walk together into the colony. The thing about sims is that they kinda look like zombies. Except they're not quite as bloody or hunger for flesh. But from a distance, they look a lot alike. Roll a die before attempting to bring a sim. If you roll..
  • 1-2 : The sim is so relieved to meet another person they immediately come with you.
  • 3: While going to meet the survivor, the sim is suddenly attacked. You manage to get home safely, but cannot take them with you.
  • 5: If you are above level 4 Charisma, you manage to convince the survivor to come with you.
  • 6: The sim is actually a Zombie! You can only get away if you are at Athletic level 8, if not, you are bitten and may not reenter the colony. You'll have to wait until you turn (or starve) out in the wild.

GOALS: [if your sims dies, it's heir/chosen sim will continue on the goals where they left off]
(It Gets a Little Lonely) - Have 5 sims in your colony
(Party While the World Burns) - Have 3 parties that receive a Gold medal
(Warm Bodies) - Woohoo with 3 sims
(Love and War)- Get married
(Resident Evil Incarnate)-Divorce the devil that is your spouse
(JK nevermind)- Get back together with your ex spouse
(Lil Zombie Killer)- Have a Child
(Deadly Daycare) - Have 4 Children in the colony
(Wax on, Wax off)- Max Fitness
(Drop Dead Famous)- Have 8 Good Friends
(Better Start Charging)- Have 20 sims in your colony
(Mutiny)- Have 6 enemies
(Blood Spatter for Decor)- Have a house worth 40000

Hi love the idea to this I'm just wondering since one of the rukes is to have 20 sims in your coloney would you have to play separate households I'm confused but going to start posting pics of my sims and also house etc plz help me
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joshm2000
Hi love the idea to this I'm just wondering since one of the rukes is to have 20 sims in your coloney would you have to play separate households I'm confused but going to start posting pics of my sims and also house etc plz help me

You would need to download the mod from this website, to allow more than 8 sims in a family.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 8:54 PM
1-2 : The sim is so relieved to meet another person they immediately come with you.
3: While going to meet the survivor, the sim is suddenly attacked. You manage to get home safely, but cannot take them with you.
5: If you are above level 4 Charisma, you manage to convince the survivor to come with you.
6: The sim is actually a Zombie! You can only get away if you are at Athletic level 8, if not, you are bitten and may not reenter the colony. You'll have to wait until you turn (or starve) out in the wild.

Question. Where's the four?
I simply pretend like they made it back to the base C:
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 3:18 PM
Hahaha, Dang It Shane!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to try this tonight on a stream! Looks like FUN!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2015 at 11:36 PM
Are you supposed to move the colony members into your family or just lure them inside the fence since you're not allowed to control them? Will they even stay and take care of themselves if they're not members of the family? Hmm, guess I will have to experiment and find out.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 9:23 PM
Default Hilarious!!
Quote: Originally posted by Strawberries1225

I literally LOLed at this!! Classic!!! Im gonna try this 1. Because its basically TWD :lovestruc ! and I already have the cast in my Library! And 2. because of this quote being so epic!! Ill Probably have to cheat to spilt up the cast and get them into different families in town. Man the more I think about this challenge, the better it gets!! Cant wait!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 8:22 PM
What is the mod that lets you have more than 8 sims?