Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:46 PM
Vehicle Meshes
I poked around the forums to make sure I wasn't asking a redundant question--hopefully I was thorough enough. I'm reasonably versed in meshing in CAS, but am now looking at object meshing. My plan is, specifically, to not only be able to create custom vehicles but provide default replacement for existing vehicles like the schoolbus, police cars and whatnot.

Can someone at least point me in the right direction of a reasonable tutorial that may or may not include a guide for the extraction and default replacement processes for the vehicle meshes? I've just struggled to find one and would like some guidance on where to look.

Much appreciated.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 6:01 PM
Basic object creation is covered here Tutorials:TS3_Basic_HowTo_Mesh_Guidewiki. To create defaults just untick the box in S3OC for renumbering. There are no tutorials strictly for TS3 cars but there are some in the TS2 tutorials Tutorials:Main_Pagewiki. The basics are similar for meshing. In TS3 just make sure to assign the joints of the new mesh to the same as the old mesh.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 6:09 PM
Thanks. I actually was coming back to delete this because, right after I hit send, I found that it would work for what I needed. Good ol' karma...