Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 8:46 AM
Default My sims just won't burn???
So, I'm going mad over this, I've got a whole storyline planned in my head about a victorian family murdered by their insane maid who set their manor on fire, later a modern family moves in and their son befriends the ghost of the youngest son of that victorian family. But for some reason the oldest and the youngest son just won't burn! They literally stand in the middle of the fire, everyone around them burns but they just.. don't they don't even catch fire and it drives me insane. The family consists of mother (adult), father (adult), oldest son (young adult), youngest son (teen), daughter (child) and their maid which is also a young adult and I can't just cheat them into fire ghosts because I need the urns/tombstones for the setup of the house and well.. I actually do want to have the modern boy have to work to befriend the ghost instead of just adding the ghost to the family.. so what could possibly cause the two sons to be fire proof I don't get it... if it matters, both the oldest and youngest son are from the gallery and I built their family around them and I do have a lot of custom content and mods but since the maid can burn too I don't think it's a global problem with everyone in their age groups, it seems to be centered on those two

I apologise in advance for every stupid question I'll ask. Actually sharing my creations instead of just making them for my own game is a whole new area for me ^.^