Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM Last edited by leefish : 26th Sep 2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4548073, 4548084, 4548096
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
This is rubbish. This is like saying Nikon own all photography made with their cameras, Adobe own all graphic design made with their tools, and IKEA own all books that were written while sitting on one of their chairs.

So here is why its not the same.

Photographs and images made in Photoshop are original works because the image itself is derived from something that is not copyrighted, except if it is, and then Yes of course someone owns it. But having said that Camera manufacturers would have had a hell of a time selling cameras if they told every person who bought the camera that they owned any pictures they took, since they did not so this, that ship sailed long ago. In the law ignoring your rights is the same as admitting you do not have them. So even if they someone made a case today they would lose because the problem would be so impossible to fix by virtue of their own design.

Adobe is the same way, in their case they make software, now if you take their photoshop and make a plugin for it, and try to sell it without their permission then yes thats infringement, unless they have expressly stated this to the contrary. Adobe would also have a hell of a time selling photoshop if their contract stated that they also own any images that are used in concert with their software.

Now the reason this is different with the Sims is that its generally assumed and 99.9% of EULAs state this, that the software is licensed and any works derived from it belong to the original owner, i.e the developer of the software. This has always been the case, because of this they already have the law on their side. But further more, you are not generating anything new here. Everything you make uses something from the game itself. When you import code from their packages to recolor and save as new packages, do you someone think that the transition makes it yours? That its color changing makes it yours? So if I walk into Walmart with a can of spray paint I purchased and start spraying down the things I want, do they become mine by virtue of this change alone?

Quote: Originally posted by leefish
jsauce - we stop it by telling him to stop; no comply? DMCA. He is even using some of the site buttons Or do VBulletin own those?

I agree you can shoot off one of those DMCA notices to bluehost and they probably will just remove it because they are weak. I am personally no fan of the DMCA as it has done more harm than good, and I would never use or defend it.

LIke I said I have been in this position before and I know it sucks. But more power to you if you can get them to stop it. As for using site buttons, if they belong to VBulletin, yes they own them too.

But what is funny is that did this guy just duplicate your site? I mean who copies buttons and such, lazy greedy, people I guess. So yeah I'd be pissed too. I hope you can get them to remove the content I really do. But really doesn't everyone already know you can only find the best Sims stuff here already? Why would anyone need to go anywhere else?

No we can't because the images are published via CloudFlare.

CloudFlare has hotlink protection, you should check that out.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/e...-Protection-do-

And just because I am sure that I am coming off as a jerk or something, I love this site, and its actually the only one I ever use for stuff.
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#77 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by jsauce
So if I walk into Walmart with a can of spray paint I purchased and start spraying down the things I want, do they become mine by virtue of this change alone?

No creator has claimed that EA content now are belong to them just because they made a recolour (which would be the equivalent to your spray-painted Walmart sofa). As I have said about five times before?

But just because somehting is a derivative work does *not* mean that sims4forum or anyone else can just C+P it and plunk it on their site. All it means is that it now has more than one author who may be pissed off.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jsauce
But what is funny is that did this guy just duplicate your site? I mean who copies buttons and such, lazy greedy, people I guess. So yeah I'd be pissed too. I hope you can get them to remove the content I really do. But really doesn't everyone already know you can only find the best Sims stuff here already? Why would anyone need to go anywhere else?

sorry to butt in and might be off topic , not only he copied it, HE IS MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT, EA create a bucket, but the bucket full of hole, MTS patch the hole and making it more alive usable to use share and more fun for the whole world to use it FREELY ..... so a guy just took the bucket and sell it.... is it ok? NO.... its intend to be SHARE FREELY
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#79 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:48 PM
This is my real issue. The creators work hard to make things for the game and they choose to upload them here - or not. Any creator can remove their work at any time.

What this other site is doing, (and there is a thread I will link you to) is taking that work, reuploading it and using as content to populate his forum. When asked why he did not ask the creators he said that it would take too much time....... He also basically said (paraphrasing) that he found it easier to take work that was from elsewhere, especially here, as it was already checked.

I receive no money from the work I do on this site; nobody does. My reward is a red name, a custom title and the knowledge that by helping here OTHER people might have that OMG moment when the thing they made, however noobish, (my first object was VERY noobish) is in their game.

What is this Sims4orum guys reward? Making money from the work of other people WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT. That is why I am making a fuss.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=536080

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:49 PM Last edited by leefish : 26th Sep 2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 4548137, 4548147
Quote: Originally posted by askurei
sorry to butt in and might be off topic , not only he copied it, HE IS MAKING MONEY OUT OF IT, EA create a bucket, but the bucket full of hole, MTS patch the hole and making it more alive usable to use share and more fun for the whole world to use it FREELY ..... so a guy just took the bucket and sell it.... is it ok? NO.... its intend to be SHARE FREELY

Now see you are speaking my language my friend, on this I couldn't agree more and I guarantee EA doesn't give anyone the right to charge for mods and stuff, much like Blizzard and others I'm sure. Yeah I absolutely hate when people do that kind of thing. And I agree MTS is a phenomenal site that does amazing work and has turned an often times terrible game into something special.

It's because of sites like MTS that people continue to play the Sims, which in my opinion if we left everything just up to EA would be the most boring game ever made.

Quote: Originally posted by leefish
This is my real issue. The creators work hard to make things for the game and they choose to upload them here - or not. Any creator can remove their work at any time.

What this other site is doing, (and there is a thread I will link you to) is taking that work, reuploading it and using as content to populate his forum. When asked why he did not ask the creators he said that it would take too much time....... He also basically said (paraphrasing) that he found it easier to take work that was from elsewhere, especially here, as it was already checked.

I receive no money from the work I do on this site; nobody does. My reward is a red name, a custom title and the knowledge that by helping here OTHER people might have that OMG moment when the thing they made, however noobish, (my first object was VERY noobish) is in their game.

What is this Sims4orum guys reward? Making money from the work of other people WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT. That is why I am making a fuss.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=536080

You know I couldn't agree with you more there. I actually did see his site before and a few others and I just always assumed that everyone was just sharing all this stuff like a community because his site wasn't the first I've seen with the same stuff on it.

Is he linking to your downloads, or is he downloading everything to his site and providing the links there? The only reason I ask is that if he is hotlinking to your site, again this can easily be stopped. Stopping the latter would be more difficult, but I actually was thinking about this kind of thing before.

The way to stop it would be to do on-the-fly archiving per download with a password that is provided as you download it. That would mean someone downloading all the files would need to extract them all with different passwords or provides the different passwords to each file when someone downloads it. It's a hassle, but usually countering evil-doers always is.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#81 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:01 PM
I believe going via his IP is a lot more effective than that.

Regarding what exactly he is/has been doing, have you read the thread Lee linked to?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Instructor
#82 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:06 PM
Right, there seems to be a lot of confusion over who has rights to what etc.

1: When you re-colour anything from the Sims, you DON'T own the result.
2: You DO own the WORK that has gone into the result.
3: Since the bulk of the work involves digital imagery, that comes under the Digital Image Licencing laws. (Sorry I don't have source links)
4: Who ever it was that mentioned a photographer DOESNT own a photograph if they take one of something own by someone else is WRONG!
4a: I know two professional photographers that I have come to know through my business, plus additionally I have a personal friend who owns and operates a large chat site currenly white labled to Lycos Inc. and we have had discussions regarding photography and digital imaging in the past upon which I am basing these conclusions
4b: I own and run a business in Web & Graphics design so this IS something I know a little bit about
5: With regards to a photograph: IF you take a photograph of anything that may belong to someone else, YOU and YOU alone OWN the full copyrights to that photograph. You don't own the subject matter, but you own the actual photograph, regardless of what it is of, and since it is impossible to seperate the subject of the photograph from the photograph itself, you have full control of what happens to that photograph. This is how, for example, the papperazzi are able to take photographs of celebrities and SELL then to a newspaper or magazine publisher WITHOUT getting sued by the celebrity.
6: Similar rules apply to the images used in the creation or recolouration of anything from the Sims. You don't own the result, but you DO own the work that goes into it, and unless you upload to the Sims Store, where they state you are giving up your rights to control what happens to it thereafter, you retain full control of where that resulting work is distributed.

End of Story.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Test Subject
#83 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FifthAce2007
Right, there seems to be a lot of confusion over who has rights to what etc.
4: Who ever it was that mentioned a photographer DOESNT own a photograph if they take one of something own by someone else is WRONG!
End of Story.

I don't think anyone was talking about that. I think someone said basically my argument meant that Nikon would own the rights to any photograph taken with one of their cameras, which we know they have no standing in argument.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#84 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:22 PM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 26th Sep 2014 at 9:33 PM.
RE point #2 in FifthAce2007's post - "2: You DO own the WORK that has gone into the result.".

That's exactly what I believe. Most of my meshes are new, not just modified EA meshes -I start with a box or cylinder and go from there. So you better believe that mesh belongs to me. Which means I do have say over how it's used.

editing to add (because I somehow missed it): This too: "6: Similar rules apply to the images used in the creation or recolouration of anything from the Sims. You don't own the result, but you DO own the work that goes into it, and unless you upload to the Sims Store, where they state you are giving up your rights to control what happens to it thereafter, you retain full control of where that resulting work is distributed."

That goes along with what I've already said in that other thread. The TS4 EULA states "through the software". That's open to interpretation obviously. My interpretation of through the software is- uploading to the Gallery, the official site or any other EA-provided means of sharing your content. So I believe that as long as you don't share your content through ANY EA provided means, you own your work. You don't own the resulting PACKAGE no matter what.

Which means (to me): If I upload something here, I have every right to say what can and can not be done with it. My WORK is in the package...
Instructor
#85 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
RE point #2 in FifthAce2007's post - "2: You DO own the WORK that has gone into the result.".

That's exactly what I believe. Most of my meshes are new, not just modified EA meshes -I start with a box or cylinder and go from there. So you better believe that mesh belongs to me. Which means I do have say over how it's used.

That raises another good point. Putting the Sims aside , when it comes to the use of a 3D modeling program. As you say, you start with a box or cylinder, which the program itself creates...people's argument that EA retain ownership of everything means that anything anyone makes in a 3D program is owned by the publisher of that program.

We all know that not to be the case.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Test Subject
#86 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:47 PM
I've been a member over on Sims4Forum since earlier this year, never been all that into sims custom content until TS4 came out. I was going to stay out of it, but I can't.

If he's making money off other peoples work, I can't seem to see it to be fair.... all the mods there are free to access. I've been on there for a few months. Someone actually suggested to him that he adds custom content to bring in members for his forum and bring over some mods from other sites as long as he or the members gave credit to the real owners. And as far as I know the VIP subscription thing was there well before he started adding custom content... I don't think it has anything or very little to do with the content there or that he's uploading mods for profit sake, can you prove he's making bucketfuls of money from "other peoples work" you probably cant. You are just throwing around accusations.

He probably knows he's made a mistake... but I doubt he did it to piss anyone off here. I only found modthesims because of one of the mods he uploaded there gave credit to MTS so I came here to check the place out.

All I am saying I guess is there's 2 sides to every story and everyone here is attacking him, saying he's stealing other peoples work, making money off them and whatnot and in the other thread posting his address etc. People have taken it too far.

I've shared stuff online for a while, downloadable files and mods on sites I have found elsewhere. It's called sharing... and as long as you credit the creators of the originals and link back to their site/work i've never had an issue before with anyone...

You're all plotting a witchhunt on someone who was only trying to build up his site/community. If he'd taken credit for all the work and passed it off as his own i'd be just as mad as everyone else, but the fact is he didn't.

As for copyright, I'd probably agree with jsauce... but as he didn't take credit for the work I don't know why everyone is pursuing this.

Either way... thought i'd say my piece. Ultimately the authors have their right to say what/where their mod is shared.... but if it was my mod that was being shared and credit given i'd be over the moon!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#87 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:48 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 27th Sep 2014 at 2:46 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BlazinFast2k
I've been a member over on Sims4Forum since earlier this year

LOL. Just "a member", yes?

How about this post, then?

Hey everyone, I am the owner of S4F. Can I clear everything up.

We are not stealing peoples content [yadda yadda yadda]

That was not even 24 hours ago

--

Full quote of the post (above) they deleted, Deleted posts restored for everyone's amusement and because content should be shared freely .

Test Subject
#88 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:52 PM
I don't know anyone on this site really but I know the owner/staff over there and they are friendly enough and have always been kind to me. I can't see them having done this to be money grabbing assholes.... they were just trying to kickstart their site a bit.

But lol... I would be scared to file a DMCA.... it says in it that you have to swear under penalty of perjury that what your filing is correct/true and that you are the copyright owner under US law. As noeone here seems to have a clear idea of whether you own the copyrights or not, filing a DMCA complain and being found out you aren't infact the copyright owner and that EA is.... their host or anyone for that matter could turn around and counter sue... and if you're found out not to be the copyright owner you're in hot water. :S
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FifthAce2007
That raises another good point. Putting the Sims aside , when it comes to the use of a 3D modeling program. As you say, you start with a box or cylinder, which the program itself creates...people's argument that EA retain ownership of everything means that anything anyone makes in a 3D program is owned by the publisher of that program.

We all know that not to be the case.

I would think this is true if their contract expressed that. But again how long would they be in business if they did. It's a different story with something like the Sims, if no one ever made anything extra for it, it would still sell as EA's work. You guys are really splitting hairs on the "I own it because I did all the work" on something that is already owned. I can understand where you are coming from, frankly I think intellectual property in general is a crock of S*** but to each his own.

We all know if EA wanted to they could shut every one of these sites down and claim the same thing you guys are trying to claim. Tossing the word DMCA around. They don't because it would harm their brand, and they are making money off the original product which is important to them.

I think if you could take the original work as a primer, derive something entirely new and separate it from the game for some other purpose, you would still have a hard time if EA ever bitched and moaned. You'd have a better argument, but really when you build something for the game based on content that was originally derived from within the game, that argument loses much of its steam. Yes, you did a lot of work to improve on something, but in the end unless you could prove that your work was so different or altering in so much as the original work bore no resemblance, you are always going to have a problem. And you can blame that on congress and all the copyright goons who write laws, not with the intent to protect work but to stifle innovation.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#90 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:55 PM
I don't know anyone on this site really but I know the owner/staff over there and they are friendly enough and have always been kind to me. I can't see them having done this to be money grabbing assholes.... they were just trying to kickstart their site a bit.

But lol... I would be scared to file a DMCA.... it says in it that you have to swear under penalty of perjury that what your filing is correct/true and that you are the copyright owner under US law. As noeone here seems to have a clear idea of whether you own the copyrights or not, filing a DMCA complain and being found out you aren't infact the copyright owner and that EA is.... their host or anyone for that matter your DMCA could turn around and counter sue... and if you're found out not to be the copyright owner you're in hot water. :S

Before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole .. care to explain? See post above yours.

Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:58 PM
Before you dig yourself into an even deeper hole .. care to explain? See post above yours.

lol plastic hmph fine, you caught me out but you did ban me yesterday preventing me from explaining my side of the story.

As for everything I said, it's true... I figured if you heard it from someone else you'd understand more. I didn't appreciate you banning me, and continuing to spin a web of misinformation making me look bad and dragging mine and my sites reputation through the dirt.

I explained (okay yes in 3rd person) but I explained why I did what I did. And that I had no secret motive to profit from it all like you are all suggesting.
Test Subject
#92 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:01 PM

That guy was an idiot. Did you guys ban him? As soon as I read the whole, "I don't know about filing a DMCA claim because it could be dangerous..."

I was going to reply and say, people file those things all the damn time. Google took statistics from their Youtube DMCA claims for a full year and determined that over 70% of them were entirely false claims, and no one ever gets in trouble for it, which is why its so freely abused. I personally think it should cost money and there should be a real penalty if someone abuses it, and to counter the cost, if the person is found in violation, then the company who did the takedown should send the cost to the person who violated it.

But seriously coming here and saying something stupid like that, which I interpret as a threat...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#93 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:02 PM
I had no secret motive to profit from it all like you are all suggesting.

No, you have a very obvious motive. It's plastered all over your site.

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:09 PM
Wow. And here I always thought the biggest dramaqueens could only be found in MMO-forums O_o

In the old thread, you've pretended you totally didn't know about the consequences of what you did and that you totally don't plan to gain money with it – once people call you out on your BS you start blabbering about how their content really belongs to EA (by the by, sweetheart, do you really think EA would appreciate you making money with "their" content?) – next, you tell us to post TOUs on our sites because you're lazy and lack the common decency to ask for permission – and now you attempt that ridiculous "I'm not the dude, I'm a friend / user / member"-crap that doesn't even work in bad sitcoms?
Seriously dude, do you know no shame?
Banned
#95 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:35 PM
my last message.... I will not register again... I am done trying to explain myself.

Look, I don't appreciate you all sitting there with your assumptions TELLING people and telling ME what MY intentions were. I know the majority of you are genuinely concerned and are listening to other assumptions and automatically assuming they are correct.

I explained my intentions, that I didn't mean to "steal" peoples work, I CERTAINLY didn't intend to profit off it. And I couldn't sit back as you all make your assumptions and dictate what I was thinking and doing when I uploaded the files. I did so to try and boost my forum and encourage a small community of creators on my site to start sharing their own work... I want my forum to grow and be successful. I will paste part of my email here that I sent to one of your members here explaining my side of the story.... and what I am saying, I am saying because it's true.

If all of what you say about me sneakily trying to profit from everyones work is true, do you seriously think i'd go to so much effort to defend myself... i'd just ignore you all. There's one thing I can't stand, and it's people speaking for me, telling lies about what my intentions were, why I was doing them and what I wanted to gain. I will not sit back and let you guys spin this huge web of misinformation, making me out to be some criminal thief who's out to make money off everyone elses work and shamelessly copy and take credit for it.

Anyways here's my email:

Quote:
Of course, we are a new site (as far as Sims 4 custom content goes, we’ve been a forum for over a year) and it’s hard to just magic up a community of content creators to fill our little custom content area for our members. Not all of which use mod the sims or have used custom content in the past.

I do want our site to be a success, and build a community…. especially partly around custom content as it’s a popular thing… so I felt like I had to start adding custom content to our site, but didn’t want to redirect people to whats essentially a competitor site that’s considerably larger than us… and have them register there. At the same time I didn’t want to sneakily go around and ask creators there to come join our site or share their content on our site… so as not to disrespect MTS.

So I brought over some mods from there to fill out our downloads area, giving the appropriate credit to the author and where the author had it hosted beforehand. I have never claimed to have created any of the content I bring over, my intention is just to share it and build our community.

The VIP paid membership thing on our site existed long before we even started uploading custom content…. the VIP subscriptions were there so we could pay for scripts/upgrades to our forum software, host competitions/giveaways and in general use the money to make our site bigger, better and more popular. Our subscription gives members loads of perks around the site, it’s only in the last week I thought we might as well make VIP members happier by giving them an extra little bonus of downloading more and faster… because if the option to do so is there, why not add it to the list of perks for VIP’s.

As of a few days ago, we actually removed the time limit between downloads… I’ve just been too lazy to update that notice on the page to reflect that.

So please don’t get the impression that we cooked up the paid subscription idea and intentionally tied it into our custom content area PURELY to try and make money from it… that was NOT my intention. As I said our subscription has been around long before we started with custom content, and I felt it’d be wrong not to give our VIP members some kind of benefit when downloading custom content from our site as well as the many other perks they get.

But yeah as it stands, anyone can register on our site, and download as many mods/skins as they want and as often as they want… just like on ModTheSims. the only things we charged for besides VIP were nude skins… which came about when our site started getting flooded with nude/adult skins and content… so what I did was make an adult section and now our creators that upload nude content to our site have to set a price on anything they want to upload… which has worked well we’ve put a halt to them for the most part… and the benefit is, all the money we get I can invest into the site.

All this drama on MTS came about when someone originally came on and said we were “stealing their mods” and charging for them when actually we weren’t. It went viral and now our reputation has been dragged through the mud as people assume what I have done, I have done to try and make money for my own greedy reasons which isn’t true. I was just trying to fill out our custom content area so we had something to start from… to encourage others to upload here.

Anyhow ****** , i’ll wrap it up at that. I’ve not really had a chance to defend myself or explain my side of the story… and the times I have tried I have been ridiculed and attacked… to the point where i’ve had my name and address posted on the internet and reported to authorities and stuff.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#96 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:38 PM
Hi Sims4orum - before I ban you - see this as my official request to stop hotlinking the images from this site

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#97 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:42 PM
@s4forum -- instead of blathering on and on, how about you actually take down the content you C+Pd from elsewhere?

If Bluehost are doing their job, chances are your site won't last much longer if you don't.

Scholar
#98 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:15 PM
@s4forum I can honestly say I'll as happy as a pig in shit when your website is removed.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by s4forum
The VIP paid membership thing on our site existed long before we even started uploading custom content…. [...] Our subscription gives members loads of perks around the site, it’s only in the last week I thought we might as well make VIP members happier by giving them an extra little bonus of downloading more and faster… because if the option to do so is there, why not add it to the list of perks for VIP’s.

Not to rain on your parade, but that big, fat banner of yours advertises, in order:
- UNLIMITED downloads,
- access to ALL THE THINGS,
- NO DELAY between downloads,
and only then does it talk about the missing ads, the blogs and the „other benefits“.
So obviously, you put a bigger emphasis on certain perks, which in this case is „downloading“. That's your premise. That's how you get people to pay those "starting at" 4,99.
It's also shady as fuck if you ask me.

And sure, there is a little banner over that banner where you state only adult content must be paid for, but it's, like, really small, and not all that easy to spot with that giant violet thing right below it. Your gaze easily brushes over it without noticing the information contained. Very smart approach. If it weren't so disgusting, I'd actually tip my non-existant hat to you.

This does take the price though:
Quote: Originally posted by s4forum
As of a few days ago, we actually removed the time limit between downloads… I’ve just been too lazy to update that notice on the page to reflect that.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#100 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:54 PM
I still think the best part is the hilarious contrast between the actual site with all those d/ls marked as "18+" (or "sourced" from elsewhere by the owner) and its own terms of use. The site's, not the provider's. Which explicitly prohibit "adult content" and anything that "risks copyright infringement".

@Helianthea , have you asked for removal actually? Got any reply?

Locked thread | Locked by: Reason: thread staying closed right now , if anything comes up, send me or plasticbox a PM.
Page 4 of 12