Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2013 at 7:52 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Family moved; snapshots are now "other", not personal/orderable. Any way to fix?
This is mostly just OCD, as I spent all this time taking snapshots of my sims so they could order a photo album. I moved them around, and now all of the snapshots I had taken are filed under the Other tab. They're no longer personal to this family, and cannot be selected with the Order Photos action. They're all filed in the storytelling folder, but is there a way to assign them back to a particular household?

Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th May 2013 at 8:56 AM
Find a snapshot which is listed as belonging to the household, and copy the first part of its name (before the underscore). Rename the old snapshots and thumbnails to use the same first bit of name.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.