Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:40 AM
maybe that's daniel pleasant?? i guessssss. LOL. lmao. x.x
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:29 AM
How about a nice CAS man? Brandi's too good for most of Pleasantview's eligible bachelors... AND married men... Maybe it's (gasp!) a TOWNIE! *screechy violins from Psycho*

Let's face it, guys, she's not telling. We have to wait for the update like everyone else.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
#53 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:36 AM
Haha.

I love to read what other people have
done with their townies =D

Update soon!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:45 AM
Can't wait for an update! Hey, what about Darren Dreamer? Could be him... he's always nice in my game. :P

Waiting, waiting, waiting... :D

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:46 AM
I love your speculations haha, but Proxian girl is right, I'm not telling it!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:02 PM
I got Brandi together with Darren in my game, but I ended up bringing his wife back from the grave instead, now she is single again LOL

I love this story
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:05 PM
I KNOW!!!!
it's a dirrrrty playa version of Mortimer...mwahahaha!!!
Stupid people are stupid
#58 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by proxian_girl
Maybe it's (gasp!) a TOWNIE! *screechy violins from Psycho*

Goopy... Aaaaaahhh....
Inventor
#59 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 6:15 PM
I hope it's someone nice, Brandi deserves someone good. I always pamper her in my game. I'm not sure why, I just feel like she's had a tough life.
#60 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yoaiamica
I KNOW!!!!
it's a dirrrrty playa version of Mortimer...mwahahaha!!!

....i can see it now

anyway....love the story...it looks so iteresting!
#61 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:05 PM
It better not be Ben long!

-dramatic background music-
Field Researcher
#62 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad kay
Thank you, Dorka! I'm honoured (sp?) to have a great writer like you reading my story

Ah psh, you're making me blush! And you're a great writer too, I'm loving this story already! -rates 5 stars- :D

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:06 PM
FeistyRedHead: Darren seems nice, but he's poor :p
Yoaiamica: Eww, I don't like Morty and I don't think Alexander and Dustin would come along well
Angel_f: Aaaah indeed! No, I'm sorry it's NOT Goopy
Sarah: I feel the same way about her. And it seems like nobody from Pleasantview really likes her.
Maneater: Thank you and you know, that song from your avie (Smack that) has been in my head the whole week.
Jasmin: I don't know, doesn't he look like a nice guy, that Benjamin? :p
Dorka: it's true tho! Woot!! Shiny, sparkling stars, I love them already!

I just finished the pictures! I'll write the next chapter tomorrow. But here's a preview:

#64 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:55 PM
Maneater: Thank you and you know, that song from your avie (Smack that) has been in my head the whole week.

haha your welcome! same, and i thought that picture would be perfect for the avie!

man that's one MCFREAKIN tall dude! or i'm just nearsited
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:53 PM
Default Love hunt
Lol, maneater, that's just the angle of the shot, he's not a giant!

Love hunt

‘Is this him? Are you.. Boris?’
Veruca sighed.

‘John, Nina!’
Two young people ran to her immediately.
‘John, take him to your salon and make him irresistible. Nina, it’s your turn afterwards. Spit spot, let’s get a move on!

The man took Boris by the arm and dragged him into a white room with uncountable mirrors and even more lipsticks, blushes and fake eyelashes. John’s face shined when he walked in. Apparently, he was familiar to all this stuff.
‘Please, take a seat, dear.’ he said smiling.

Boris sat himself down, knowing his beautiful locks were going to get cut.

Nina was already waiting in the dressing room when Boris walked in, with freshly cut hair.
‘I must say that is quite an improvement, but really, take those clothes off, it looks like your going to build a house from the ground up!’
Boris, as dumb as he is, didn’t feel insulted at all. He just grinned and let this gorgeous redhead pick an outfit for him.

‘Veruca, contestants, it’s time for the picture and I want to go home! Hurry up a little!’

Brandi was sitting in the red sofa, it was brand new and uncomfortable. A black skinned girl was sitting next to her. She was wearing a green hair band and a batik top.
‘I guess she’s one of the contestants too.’ Brandi sighed.
Theorist
#66 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 7:22 PM
Ha, I knew Nina would be part of the story! I guess Boris is the guy that the girls are competing for? :confused:
#67 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 7:54 PM
Boris, as dumb as he is, didn’t feel insulted at all. He just grinned and let this gorgeous redhead pick an outfit for him.

(emphasis mine)

Hmm... not sure Brandi wants to win this compitition now. lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 9:21 PM
Captain: Yes, he is. It'll get clearer (sp?) in the next chapter when I present the contestants. Veruca is hosting the show
Shenanigans: Yeah, he isn't one of the brightest, but he might be very kind.
#69 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 10:59 PM
ahah thsi is going to get good!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:20 PM
Default Love Hunt
Love Hunt

Hi and welcome to the 3rd cycle already of Love Hunt! My name is Veruca Allen and I’m very excited to be back. Let me introduce you to the three ladies who all want to win someone’s heart. You’ll find out whose heart later in this episode!

Meet Esther, a twenty-nine year old who has lived in Strangetown for fifteen years. She is soon to open a shop and get successful! Her love life isn’t such a success and that’s exactly why she decided to join the show!

Hannahbel is used to the life of a single as she never had a boyfriend. She grew up surrounded by women, her mother and grandmother. She doesn’t have a lot male friends and didn’t even experience her first kiss yet! This lonely soul decided it was time to grow up and get some masculinity into her life.

Last but not least, we have Brandi. She’s a single parent of 3 sons and finds it hard to meet new men. She hardly ever gets out and is close to depression. But no fear, Brandi, Love Hunt is here to help you out!

After the break: Meet the predator!
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:32 PM
yayyy ! i can't wait i can't wait !
Inventor
#72 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:34 PM
Quote:
After the break: Meet the predator!

grrrrr! I'm dying to see who he is.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:36 PM
Lindsay: aw, thank you for being so excited!
Sarah: lol, I'm sorry And I'm dying to show him :D
Theorist
#74 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:43 PM
Good update, the way you're handling the reality TV show looks good so far!
#75 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 10:52 PM
Aww... how cute! I'll be patiently waiting the next episode.
Page 3 of 7