Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 6:13 PM
Hey Cinnamin316,

I just wanted to say how great this story is. I too am from the N.Y.C. and know what it's like to grow up in these situations. Keep up the good work and keep those updates comin'!

P.S. I also know what's it's like to grow up in a religuous Puerto Rican household.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:58 PM
Thank you everyone for the comments. I hope to have an update up either tonight or tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 11:07 PM
Just read this from beginning to now and its really great. It all seems realistic and is done really good. I swear some of these sims seem like clones of my some of my friends without the killing and all lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:09 AM
Default Chapter 10
Evelyn sat there biting her lip. She was furious. “How far along are you?”

“Huh?” Heavyn answered while lifting her head.

“Girl, stop playin with me! You know what the **** I just said” Evelyn was now standing up

“22 weeks” she said it so faintly but Evelyn heard it loud and clear.

“I know this heifer did not just say 22 weeks!” She was talking to herself and looking at the wall. She started pacing back and forth contemplating on what to do with her child. For about 5 straight minutes Evelyn did not say a word. When all of a sudden Evelyn walks right up to Heavyn and slaps her across the face. “Get the **** out my house” She said it so calmly as she looked at her crying daughter. “Don’t take none of your stuff. Just get out”

“Mommy, where am I supposed to go?” Heavyn looked at her with desperation in her eyes.

“**** if I care. Go to where ever you made that ******* child. …You know we tried to give you everything. And you just throw your life away for a piece of trash that’s in jail. I don’t get it. I have to get out the house. But you better be gone by the time I get back”

Heavyn watched as her mother walked out the room. She knew her mother was serious, so she gathered a little clothing in a duffel bag and went to Uniqua’s house.

*Knock Knock*

“Who is it?” Uniqua said walking to the door. She opened it and saw Heavyn standing there

“Its me Ms. Uniqua” Heavyn was still crying

“What happened to you?” Uniqua said as she opened the door.

“I told my mother and she kicked me out. I don’t have anywhere else to go” Heavyn went inside the house to sit down.

Uniqua sure didn’t want Heavyn staying there but she saw it as a perfect opportunity to get some extra money. Uniqua wasn’t a bad person but she was always up to something.

“Yea, um ok. Go ahead and put your stuff in Devonte’s room.” Uniqua was grinning from ear to ear. She could not wait until the money started coming in.

About a week after first moving in with Uniqua, Heavyn began feeling uncomfortable. She really did not like her situation and Uniqua seemed to be asking for money all the time. She felt so much pressure; this week had been horrible for her. She has lost her parents, had been kicked out of school and was now being pressured to pay rent with absolutely no money.

“Um yea, so when are you goin’ have that money for me?” Uniqua asked while smoking a cigarette.

“I’m looking for a job Ms. Uniqua. Its not as easy as it seems. I’m only 17 and I have no prior experience. Not to mention I don’t even have a High School diploma.” Heavyn was at the verge of tears.

“Oh please child. Spare the crying. I ain’t the one who got you pregnant, I ain’t kick you out of school and I damn sure ain’t the mother that kicked you out the house.” She stood up so she could be face to face with Heavyn. “Now I let you stay here cuz my son ‘loves you’ but to be honest I don’t have to put up with this. If you don’t have the rent money by the end of the week you need to find some where else to stay. Food and rent don’t pay for it’s self little girl”

Heavyn could not believe her ears. She had grown to trust and care for Uniqua and now she was showing a whole new side to her. She managed to muster up “I’ll get the money”

The next day Heavyn left the house early. Her plan was to stay out the house all day and only go back to the house to sleep. She couldn’t stay with family because the only family that she knew was TaQuita and her aunt Eve. She couldn’t stay there because although TaQuita and her had lunch at Mc .Donald it does not mean that they are friends again. Walking down the street crying she looks up and finds her quick way to make some extra cash. She stood in front of this store front contemplating if she could really compromise her values and belief for a quick dollar. Tears were streaming down her face when a tall dark man began speaking to her.

“Can I help you?” He stood there looking her up and down

Bashfully shaking her head up and down she whispered “How can I apply for a job?”

With a slight chuckle the man said “Come on in to my office” Heavyn hesitantly followed the man into the ‘Get it Girls’ strip club.

#80 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:19 AM
OH NO!
what is she gunna do when she starts showing?
#81 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 5:37 AM
i want to know that so badd update soon i can't beleive her mother
#82 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:32 AM
yay you updated, lol. you need to hurry up and update again. lol
Field Researcher
#83 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 1:30 PM
Aah I loved this update! Even though I'm not too fond of those mothers anymore.

And if she does choose to get that job I understand... desperate times calls for desperate measures.

But... I want another update again!!! It's getting so interesting. :D

[sets up tent and eats cookies]

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Test Subject
#84 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 1:33 AM
nice update

can i have some cookies vinhou?:P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:43 AM
Default Chapter 11
It had been two days since she had applied for the job. She was so surprised that the owner didn’t even bother to ask her, her age. She was so nervous she needed some coaching. She had to vent out so she called TaQuita.

“Hello, Taquita?”

“Hi Heavyn, how you been?” She was still apprehensive about talking to Heavyn but she had truly missed her cousin and wanted things to go back to normal

“Um I just needed some one to talk to. I am having so many problems right now. I feel like I’m losing my mind”

“You want me to meet you some where so we can talk? This sounds like a face to face conversation” TaQuita was happy that Heavyn had come to her with a problem she knew that her aunt Evelyn had thrown Heavyn out and there were rumors that Heavyn was staying with Uniqua but no one had heard from her.

“Yea I need to see you. Um can you meet me at the park in like a half hour?”

“Yes of course, I’ll be right there”

Heavyn arrived to the park early. She couldn’t believe that later on tonight she would be taking off her clothes for money in front of strangers. She knew that she had to do what she had to do but this was no where in her plan. Plus she was beginning to show. She wasn’t big but she did have a little pudge. She figured that if things went well with this that she could move out of Uniqua’s house. She knew she was being taken advantage and she did not need that on top of the other things that were going on in her life at that moment. All of a sudden she felt someone standing over her. She stood up and embraced her cousin.

“Hey girl, look at you getting all big” TaQuita said trying to ease the tension

*chuckling to herself* “Look who’s talkin’, you bigger than me.” They shared a laugh.

“So whats been going on?”

“Well I don’t know if you know that I have been staying with Uniqua, but she turned out to be a witch. Tellin me she gon’ kick me out if I don’t pay her rent and stuff”

“Why you aint just come and stay with us?” TaQuita knew the answer for that but that was still her cousin and she couldn’t bear to see her family in a situation like this.

“I just have to do me right now. I have to be independent. So anyways I had to find a way to get some quick paper. So…I start tonight at ‘Get it Girls’”

“WHAT!!! Oh **** naw, Heavyn stop you know you are too good for that. Just come back home with me and we will work it out.”

“Quita, I’m not really trying to hear all of that right now. I just needed to talk to someone about what I’m going through right now. I’m not movin in with ya’ll, that’s for sure. I need to do this on my own. I got myself in this situation and I can get myself out of it. What I need from you is just a little encouragement. Just tell me that everything will be ok.”

TaQuita looked at he cousin in realized that this wasn’t the same person whom she was once best friends with. This person was so different, much less naïve than the old Heavyn. This girl was strong. “Well you want advice? I aint never been no stripper but I would think it is easier if you didn’t look them in the face. Remember when I used to spend the night at your house and we used to dance in the mirror thinking we would be the next video girl?” TaQuita had tears in her eyes but she said with a little chuckle “Drop it like it’s hot. And as Diamond from the Player’s Club says ‘Make that money but don’t let it make you’” With that the girl embraced and parted ways.

“All right now, It’s getting hot in here. Everyone close your eyes and think about that perfect girl cuz I’m about to take you to Heavyn!!!!” The announcer screamed through the loud speakers.

Heavyn peeked through the curtain as the music began to play. She saw all the men that were out there and quickly got a huge lump in her throat. She sucked it up and walked out onto the stage. She just listened to Jamie Foxx sing “DJ play this girl a love song” and did her thing. She had no idea what she was doing but whenever the crowd roared and threw more money on the stage she just kept doing that. When she heard the song beginning to end she quickly wrapped up and gathered her money. Once back stage in the dressing room she looked at the money and saw about $300 right there. One of the other workers walked by and saw all that money and said, “Don’t get gassed. You only got that much cuz you new” Heavyn did not care. The money was quick and easy, just what she needed.

By the time she got home she had made close to $1000. After giving the owner his 30% fee she was left with about $700. That was good enough. When she walked into the house it was 3:00am and Uniqua was fast asleep. So she just left $300 on the kitchen table and went to her room. She could sleep well that night, just the fact that so many strangers had seen her half naked bumping and grinding made her sick to her stomach. But she quickly put that thought behind her. With the four hundred dollars she had left she bought some clothes and put the rest aside. She was too young to create a bank account but she didn’t trust Uniqua. She knew she couldn’t leave money around in the house.

Heavyn had worked 4 days straight and had close to $2000 that she carried everywhere she went. Knowing that this was a lot of money she decided to go to her grandmother to see if she would open a bank account for her.

*ding dong *

“Quien esta?”

Heavyn could hear the frail old lady from behind the door. “Abuelita, It’s me Heavyn”

“Ay dios mio, mi nieta” she opened the door and grabbed heavyn tight and close. “How you? Tu padre no puede encontrarte”

“’Wuela, English, you know I don’t know Spanish”

“Ay sorry, I forgot. Your father no find you. He call long time ago and dijo que you went away” The old woman stared at Heavyn not believing all the terrible things she has heard about her granddaughter. “Baby, you hungry?”
Heavyn didn’t have much of an appetite but it was a sure sign of disrespect if she didn’t that the food that was just offered to her. “Yes ‘wuela but only a little”

Dona Olga sat at the kitchen table watching her oldest grandchild eating when she said “Where ‘ju living?”

“With a friend” Heavyn responded quickly, but sure not to make eye contact.

“What friend? Why you no stay here?” Olga now had a very sad look on her face. She didn’t understand why her grandchild would not come to her first.

“I don’t know ‘wuela but I need your help with something.” Heavyn pushed the empty plate of food away from her.

“Si, whatever you need I help” She sat up a little more alert now waiting to hear what Heavyn had to say

“I need somewhere to keep my money. Like a bank account or something, but I’m too young to get one by myself.” Heavyn was interrupted by her grandmother leaving the room. Heavyn began to yell “Abuela I don’t need any money. I just need a place to keep the money that I already have” Heavyn plopped down in her seat. She thought her grandmother was upset with her because it seemed like she needed money, until her grandmother came out from the back room with a huge smile on her face with a little booklet in her hands.

“Here” Olga said as she gave the booklet to Heavyn. Heavyn looked down and saw that it was a bank book. “Its yours. I save money for you for long time. In case un dia tu nesecitas, y I think you need.”

Heavyn opened the booklet and saw that her grandmother had save $10,000 for her. She looked at the first entry date and saw that the first deposit was a week after she was born. “Oh my god! ‘wuela where did you get all this money?” She couldn’t believe that there was so much

“I save for you and jour sister, but don’t tell jour father” Olga went close and hugged Heavyn. “I love you”

“I love you too ‘wuela” Heavyn kissed her grandmother on the forehead and began to leave.

“Tenga cuidado nieta” Her grandmother said as she watched her to the door

“I will!!” Heavyn yelled as she got on the elevator

Heavyn sat at the bus stop thinking how she was given a second chance. She knew that the money wouldn’t last forever but for now it was plenty of money to find a little place by herself without Uniqua. The only problem was that she was still a minor. She knew it would be hard to find a place that did not do a background check. But she figured she would find some way. She wasn’t sure what to do next. She knew that the money could last her for a while so she had to contemplate whether she wanted keep stripping or to stop and just try to manage with what she had. She really hated exposing herself in front of people but it was easy and fast money she also knew that the money that her grandmother would not last forever.

#86 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 5:51 AM
good update
#87 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:22 AM
Loved the updates girl. I wish my wuela was as generous as Heavyn's.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 9:31 AM
Who knew Uniqua was like thar. I thought she was a kind mom. At least Heavyn has a nice abuelita
#89 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:53 PM
that was really good!
i hope nothing bad happens, to where she doesnt get the money or something...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 7:22 PM
this was really good ya know ..

*This is her cousin speaking*
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 1:11 PM
Wow. Nice updates.

If you're ever looking for me I am doing 1 of 3 things...
1. Reading
2. Playing TS2
3. Or I'm on MTS2
Just send me a message if you ever want to talk and I'll get back as soon as possible. Thanxx♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#92 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:28 AM
Default Chapter 12
It has been almost 2 months since Heavyn stopped stripping and was now 8 months pregnant. During the day she would go to a teen mother center where they taught her how to care for her child. She only signed up because she did not want Uniqua to know that she wasn’t working. But to her surprise she enjoyed the classes and actually made a few friends. She was still looking for a place to stay; she was determined not to bring her baby home to Uniqua’s house. She had only a week left until she turned 18. Once her birthday came around she was going to be on her grind trying to find a place, but until then she just kept getting everything prepared for when she had the baby.

“Hey Heavyn! Wait up.” Jaime a girl from the classes had yelled.

“Oh hey girl, what happened?” Heavyn asked. She liked Jamie, on the first day that Heavyn entered the program Jamie was the first person she talked to. She was cool; but she had a hard life. She was raised in foster care and was abused by her caretakers until she got pregnant. On the day she found out that she was pregnant they told the social worker that they could no longer take care of her; and she was placed in to a group home for pregnant youths.

“The girls at the home are giving me a baby shower and you know I have to have my girl there. Plus you know I don’t like none of them people; who am I gonna crack jokes with if you aint there?” The girls laughed.

“Yea, ok. When is it?” Heavyn said through giggles

“Tomorrow night at 7:00” She was happy that Heavyn agreed to come. This was her best friend at the moment.

“Alright I’ll be there” Heavyn said as she leaned in to give Jamie a hug. When she looked up Heavyn saw that her bus was coming. “Ooh girl, my bus!” She yelled as she sprinted to the bus.

As she sat down she pulled the newspaper out of her bag and began looking at the classified ads, circling the apartments she thought would be good for her. She thought maybe she would go view a few of the apartments today, since the program let out at 12:00pm today. She couldn’t pay that much attention to the paper she was so excited. She was on her way to the hospital and the bus was just not moving fast enough for her.

She walked into room 606 and saw Taquita laying in the bed looking a mess. “Eww you need your hair done.” Heavyn said with a chuckle.

“Yea just wait until you drop that load. It aint no joke, and just my luck that little girl came out too quick and didn’t even give me a chance to get my epidural. Can you believe that? Au natural.” Taquita began to laugh.

“Well where is she? I want to see my god daughter”

“They about to bring her in for her feeding. So just sit down and wait”

“I am” Heavyn pulled a seat close to her cousin. “Oh *laughing* what’s her name?”

*Laughing* “I aint tell you? Raiyelle Heavyn Henderson”

“Aww that is so cute. But don’t be expectin me to name my baby TaQuita, shoot, you got a ghetto name” The two shared a laugh.

TaQuita sat up a little “You havin a girl?”

“I didn’t find out yet. I’m scared to know. It still doesn’t seem real. I mean I’m getting bigger and I feel the kicks but I don’t know it still hasn’t sunk in that I’m going to be a mother within a month.”

“Trust me it aint gonna feel real until you hold that baby in your arms. That feeling is crazy…and scary too. I now have to care and look after another human being. I aint even grown myself yet.”

“At least you got auntie…” She was cut off by TaQuita’s scared expression. “What happened” Heavyn asked as she turned around. Heavyn’s mouth dropped. Her mother was standing there with flowers in her hand.

“Heavyn!!!” Ayliah yelled as she ran to her sister. “I missed you” She was squeezing Heavyn so hard but Heavyn couldn’t take her eyes away from her mother.

“I missed you too princess” Heavyn focusing back on Ayliah and kissing her on the forehead.

Evelyn stood there in shock. She knew what she had done to her daughter was wrong but she was a stubborn woman and would never admit that she was wrong. She stood in the doorway with tears in her eyes. Looking at her daughter who looked like she was ready to have her baby any day now and realizing that at a time when Heavyn most needed her mother she was not there. Evelyn didn’t say anything to anyone in the room, she just put the flowers by the bed and ran into the bathroom. Through the door you could hear her sobs.

“She misses you Heavyn. Why don’t you come back home?” Ayliah was looking at her so pitifully. “We all miss you.”

“Its not that easy” Heavyn looked at her sister and tried not to cry in front of her. “I’m about to go Quita” She said as she leant over to give her cousin a kiss. “And bye big head” She looked at her little sister and pushed her playfully. They walked out the room, down the hall and to the elevator.

The following week Heavyn had an appointment with the landlord of an apartment building. She was so worried, she knew she was just about due any day now and still had no place to go.

“Hello Mr. Roberts, My name is Heavyn Ramirez. I’m here for the follow up interview for the apartment.” Heavyn said as she walked in.

“Oh yes, please take a seat.” He was doing some paper work and had yet to look up. “It say here that you are 18 years old. How do you plan on paying for the rent?” He lifted his head slowly and saw that Heavyn was pregnant.

“Well sir, my grandmother as agreed to co-sign with me on the apartment. Although I’m young I have been on my own for some time and I just want a stable home for my child. I’m not trying to plead a sob case but it’s the truth. I work hard with whatever I do and my grandmother has already agreed to help me out with the bills until I get myself together. I believe she signed all the paper work already.”

He looked at her and saw pain in her eyes. He was a man with kids and knew how hard it can be to raise a child and it seemed as if the young lady in front of him was all alone. “Were you applying for the one bedroom or 2 bedroom?”

“Just one sir. It’s only going to be us two” She was shaking from anticipation. Waiting impatiently for his response.

“Ok Ms. Ramirez lets take a look at that apartment once again.” He said to her with a slight grin on his face. He was a pretty good judge of character and knew Heavyn wasn’t going to be a problem.

They allowed Heavyn to move into the apartment that weekend. It wasn’t big but it was just what she needed, a place where her and her child could rest their head’s peacefully. As she was packing up Uniqua looked at her a little sad. She knew that this money that she was getting would be gone soon.

“So where is this place again?” Uniqua said with her hand on he hips.

“Its on the Southside. It’s ok, you know. At least its mine.” Heavyn looked at her with a grin.

Uniqua sucked her teeth and threw an envelope on to the bed. “Here! This came today”
Heavyn looked at the envelope and saw that it was from Devonte

Dear Mrs. Rodriguez,

How you been baby? I miss you so much. I know its been a while since I have written you but things are crazy in here. Damn, almost 2 whole months since I have spoken to you. I heard you have been trying to get in touch with me and everytime I call the crib Ma’ says you aint there. You creepin out on me shorty? Lol If you do I don’t blame you. I cant do anything to help you while I’m in this situation. Anyways, I don’t want to talk about that. I can’t think about you being with another *****. You mine and always will be. How is my baby doin? Vonte jr. should be born soon, shouldn’t he. Don’t play around girl, when he is born I need my pictures. Well I’m going to let you go. But write me back.

I miss you.
Your husband, Devonte

P.S. As you see I was transferred to the adult facilities, but it might be a goodthing they transferred me. There is a program called “Shock” that allows people who have less than 2 years to go to a boot camp kind of thing. I think I’ll try and get in if I can. But for now this is the new place to write me. I’ll be expecting a letter from you. Muah

The letter sent chills up Heavyn’s spine. She couldn’t believe it was him. She thought he had forgotten about her but this proved her wrong. The part that kept going over in her mind was when he said that when he called Uniqua would say that she wasn’t there. Uniqua had never told Heavyn about Devonte calling. But she didn’t let that get her spirits down. She was moving out and nothing could bring her down, first she could resist from writing back to Devonte. She wanted to give him her new address so there would be no more confusion.

Dear Devonte,

Oh my god, I miss you so much. I can’t wait until my baby comes back home to me. I didn’t know you have been calling me. Me and your mother don’t exactly get along but as she probably told you, my mother kicked me out and I had no where else to go. But as of tomorrow I will have my own place. You would be so proud of me. I’m preparing for our future, so when you come home you have a nice place to come and rest your head. And if you can’t tell by now I haven’t had the baby yet. I can’t wait though. I am really excited. I have almost everything I need. But I still feel as though I’m not ready. What ever I’ll be ready, don’t worry about me just concentrate on getting out of there.

Love you forever
Mrs. Rodriguez

Heavyn’s first night in the apartment was scary for her. She had never been by herself in such an isolated place. She tried to ignore the fear by keeping herself busy. She cleaned the house top to bottom until she cleaned herself to sleep. She woke up in the middle of the night with an incredible urge to go to the bathroom. She had been sleeping on the floor since she did not have a bed yet. So as she pulled herself up she couldn’t hold her bladder any longer. She thought she had an accident on herself but she kept leaking. She looked down and realized that her water had just broken. She got so scared that she started crying. She didn’t know exactly what to do but the first person to come to her mind was Taquita.

*Ring Ring*

“Hello” a groggy voice answered.

“Quita, my water broke” Heavyn voice was so shaky

“Heavyn?” Quita asked while trying to sit up. She had just fell asleep after dealing with her baby which was colicky.

“Yea, I’m about to call a cab to take me to the hospital. Can you meet me there?” Heavyn was a little unsure about asking her cousin to be there for the birth, but she really wanted someone to be there.

“Of course! Let me get mommy to watch Raiyelle.” She was already getting dressed. “Alright hang up and call the cab”

“Ok” Heavyn answered as she hung up the phone.

Taquita went to ask her mother to watch the baby while she went to the hospital to be there for Heavyn

“Tell Heavyn I’ll be there to see her tomorrow!” Evelyn had to yell to her daughter who was already out the door. As soon as she heard the door close she picked up the phone

“Evelyn” She was whispering “Heavyn just went into labor…ok…alright talk to you later bye”

#93 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:31 AM
glad you updated
Field Researcher
#94 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 4:56 AM
Good update! It's very exciting!!! I hope everything goes well with the birth. And so good for her that she got her own apartment! :P

*Yawn* ... just got up. It's 5.52 AM here. :snore:

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
#95 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:16 AM
Her mommies comming around yay Oh and devonte I missed him two was that her motther she called and is it a boy or girl so many questions make the next chapter real real long k
retired moderator
#96 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 7:56 AM
Great update! I love your pictures...

bP

Formerly known as boolPropped
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:59 AM
Ahhh I hope its Devonte's baby
#98 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by islandprincess
Her mommies comming around yay Oh and devonte I missed him two was that her motther she called and is it a boy or girl so many questions make the next chapter real real long k

I'm think she called her cousin, whose mom called Heavyn's mom.

Great updates Cinn.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#99 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 1:06 PM
Wonderful update! More please!
#100 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zizismommy
I'm think she called her cousin, whose mom called Heavyn's mom.

Great updates Cinn.

Yeah that's what happened. On this part: “Evelyn” She was whispering “Heavyn just went into labor…ok…alright talk to you later bye”

I think she meant to put Eve instead of Evelyn. Evelyn is TaQuita's mom and Eve is Heavyn's mom.
Page 4 of 6