Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 9:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Creating tourists --Which is the best way ??
Currently I'm playing Tarlia's cleaned B.C. and Strangetown hoods.
My game has the critical mods and hacks to stop townies and npc's from multiplying ; also have empty 'stealth' and subHoods installed.
Sooo... when I send my deserving simmies on a vacation...they are always the only guests, anywhere (Twikki Isle.). Usually ONE teen or adult tourist shows up at the community lot.
My neighborhoods have the shrubs to 'ban annoying...' and TwoJeff's Simblender to create townies and downtownies.
This Simblender does not work at Twikki Isle. to create tourists, they just show up in Belladonna Cove or Strangetown as more townies.

Should I reinstall the Bon Voyage stealth hood with the game generated sims that come along with it ?? (I've heard there's 48 sims alone in the vacation lots)

Or should I DL Inge's Teleporter cat and create tourists with that ? I don't have SimPE since the Simblender takes care of everything I need in my base neighborhoods.
Also, will the Teleporter cat clash with the Simblender ; when trying to create tourists for the vacation hoods ??

Thanks for any help.

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 1:37 AM
If I were you, I'd just remove the no-regen mods until I got "enough" tourists.