Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 8:52 AM
Tired of repeating daily routines in the game? How about EPs about mythology or space station???
Although the constantly coming new contents are great, I am just feeling that it somehow lacked something more exciting and fresh?
Years ago when playing Sims 2&3, I had been very fond of making lots, figures and stories of Greek-mythology style using the columns and magic content in the game. I like to build large halls high on the hills to have greater views and some Sacred feelings. So I'm always curious whether it's possible to have such a them pack where we can play as gods in the game and live in the great halls and gardens above the clouds, or Olympia mountain I guess?? XD Maybe god sims can also have some amazing tricks different from the future wizards pack. I got these ideas for quite a long time and I just can't stop imagining the views living above in the god realm where mortal sims can't easily wander into. Especially after the San Myshuno pack came out, the views from high platforms and screen windows are just shocking. Kagaya's amazing pictures of starry tales of Greece and the elvish Rivendell in the Hobbit movies also inspired me.

This morning I got an even wilder idea when brushing the teeth. Since we already have rockets in the game, why can't we have rocket pad high there on some space stations where sims can visit, live, do research and some other fun tricks?? Just imagine the views of earth and stars through the windows.. The Into the Future EP is one of my favorite in the sims series so why not take a further step??
As a big fan for Sims for over ten years, I love Sims 4 as well so I just can't help sharing my ideas. Then how do you think?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 11:50 AM
Have you shared your idea on the official forums? Not saying that they would listen to the fans idea (which I sincerely doubt they ever care to listen what players are offering, because of $$$$$$$), but Gurus often look for stuff inside the forums than anywhere outside of the official forums.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Have you shared your idea on the official forums? Not saying that they would listen to the fans idea (which I sincerely doubt they ever care to listen what players are offering, because of $$$$$$$), but Gurus often look for stuff inside the forums than anywhere outside of the official forums.

I did visit the official forum and try to send a post in the discussion but unfortunately I could't find the option "start a new post" there.. So I randomly posted similar stuff at GuruGraham's twitter and comment sections at the official site ( but I know probably nobody would notice ) If you know how to start new post at the official site, your help will be greatly appreciated! I understand their problems but I just can't help sharing something which may interest others as well. :p
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 9:03 PM
Yeah, you must comment a lot (don't know how much) to unlock the feature to start a new thread. Eventually that big blue button on the right top corner somewhere should appear above the list of threads. You click it to open up a new thread.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 9:08 PM
Well, when I can actually get into the game, which is rare and takes an hour or longer, I don't mind the mundane things. I can't even get into my game now, having to uninstall and reinstall origin, every GD time I want to play. UGH

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Yeah, you must comment a lot (don't know how much) to unlock the feature to start a new thread. Eventually that big blue button on the right top corner somewhere should appear above the list of threads. You click it to open up a new thread.

That is ..ugh. I will try to comment a lot first..
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 11:57 PM
Love this idea!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93