Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 6:27 PM
Default What puns can we make in sims?
ok i hope this isn't already a thread but what puns can we make from pre-made sims or places in the game or whatever?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 6:44 PM
they an oldie but a goodie

My Tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 6:45 PM
god i love your puns

My Tumblr
Scholar
#5 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:49 PM
Stephen Tinker = S.Tinker. His daughter had a bridal shower and is now Mrs Freshe. (I didn't plan it that way; Melody Tinker and Tom Freshe just happened to fall for each other in college.)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 9:16 PM
I love Pachirisu! My favourite of the Pikaclones.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:09 PM
wait does nina's name mean little girl hot in spanish? it said nina means little girl.

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#12 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:17 AM Last edited by grammapat : 7th Nov 2017 at 4:51 PM. Reason: details
Nina is Spanish for little girl (the N would have a mark over it, pronounced Neenya).
The "hot" part of her name is caliente - the Spanish word for hot. And "fire" is fuego, not caliente. So to say "hot fire" a Spanish speaker would say "fuego caliente" . And her name literally means "hot {temperature, NOT sexy!} little girl". And not "sexy hot girl" - Spanish (like most Romance languages) puts the adjective AFTER the noun.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#13 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:52 AM
Nina Caliente; "little girl hot" and/or possibly either of these:: "little hot girl", "hot little girl".
and the page has "fire" as a meaning for Nina; "fire hot" and/or possibly "hot fire".
Inventor
#14 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I love Pachirisu! My favourite of the Pikaclones.

In Pixelmon I find Pachirisu very useful when catching Pokemon, unless that Pokemon is a ghost/ground type like Golett. They also have pickup, so I keep an army of Pachirisu handy for getting neat stuff.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#15 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 6:39 AM
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 2:35 PM
when i had a legacy challenge the last name was pointless so there was very pointless not really pointless etc
there could have been an alternate timeline where notzo curious is a pleasant so he not so pleasant

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 3:00 AM
Today I took a screencap of Kristen Loste and Lola Curious flirting with each other - I sent it to my boyfriend, and he said that it's because Lola is biCURIOUS.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:50 PM
I chose to take away from the discussion of the meaning of Nina's name that perhaps it is her destiny to be a "death by fire" type ghost? Sorry for thinking about burning sims alive, but eh it's a trademark ~Sims~ thing at this point :P

My simblrIcon credit