Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 4:30 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 12th Apr 2014 at 8:54 PM.
Default The Sims 2 - Lot Makeover Database: Updated On 12/04/2014!
I have set up a new website, called The Sims 2 - Lot Makeover Database. The aim is for the site to contain links to all makeovers of Maxis/EA lots that are available for download. I am working on it one 'hood at a time - the Pleasantview page is up, the rest is a work in progress. There is a Guestbook where you can leave me a comment or suggestion (which would be much welcomed, especially if you have any constructive criticism or would like to tell me how awesome I am!) and I'd also appreciate it if you could post links to any Pleasantview lot makeovers that I haven't included on the site.

I hope you'll check it out, and that you'll enjoy the site! :-)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 7:29 PM
Default Update: 03/02/2014
The Twikkii Island page is now also up and running! :-) If you know of any Twikkii Island lot makeovers that aren't included on the page, please post a comment in the Guestbook with a link and I'll add them as soon as I can.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 9:17 PM
Default Update: 11/04/2014
This site has been updated with some more Pleasantview and Twikkii Island lot makeovers. A note has been added to all linked pages where the download isn't working, whilst I try to contact the creators to see if they are able to reupload the lots in question.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 11:56 PM
Default Update: 11/04/2014 #2
The Lot Bin makeover page has been added. Please post in the site's Guestbook if you know of any downloadable lot bin lot makeovers that I haven't included :-)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 8:55 PM
Default Update: 12/04/2014
The Downtown lot makeover page has been added. If you know of any Downtown makeovers that I haven't included, please leave a post with a link in the site's Guestbook. You can also post comments, suggestions and compliments there :-)