Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 10:58 PM Last edited by LuvSims2011 : 14th Apr 2012 at 12:52 AM.
Default I was bored
: Hi I'm Bunny!
: Hi I'm Duck!
: Hi I'm Llama!
: Can we stop introducing ourselfs and get to the point?
: Not until Turtle comes!

2 hours later

: Is he here yet?
: I'm here, guys.
: He's ALWAYS late.
: I know that, Llama, but he's here now, so you guys better be happy.
: So, uh...what now?
: How 'bout we go to the park?
: Great idea!

30 minutes later

: Like finally, we do something instead of standing around. I'm gonna try one of those hot dogs over there. (Walks away)
: Well now Duck's gone and I don't see Turtle anywhere.
: Turtle's not here? Aw shoot! Can you find him?
: Well, if it's for the best...I guess so. (Is out of sight)
: (Looks around) Hmm...a lemonade stand. I guess I could have a drink or two.

25 minutes later

: Ah, that's the stuff.
: I think I'm going to be sick (belches)
: Finally, we're here (sees Duck about to throw up and instantly runs towards him) Oh my God!
: So I get here and Duck's about to throw up? What have I been missing?
: Well, I guess since Duck's sick I guess we should go home now. And this time I'm keeping an eye on Turtle.
: Darn, I didn't even have any time to go on the swings. Oh well, I'm always late.
: (Strugles to stand up) Oh...I'm not eating that many hot dogs again.

10 minutes later

: Well, let's get in the car.

(Bunny, Duck, Llama and Turtle get in the car)

: You driving, Bunny?
: Yep.

15 minutes later

: (Thinks) Aw shoot. Halfway home and I have to pee. I knew I shouldn't have drank all that lemonade.

5 minutes later

(At this point Bunny has to pee BADLY. While she's driving there's a traffic jam, causing her to hit her breaks and stop. She groans and lets go of the steering wheel.)

: (while calmly having poor, sick Duck rest his head in her lap) Traffic jam, huh?
: (sighs) I guess so.

Another 5 minutes later

(Bunny squeezes her legs tight. The traffic had only moved up a little bit, and Bunny's problem only got worse. She had to move around and adjust her seat constantly. Turtle notices this and looks over to her.)

: You okay?
: Does it LOOK like I'm okay?
: Well, no, but I was just wonderin' since you were moving around a lot.
: (Smiles to himself, but no one notices)

5 extra minutes later

(The traffic has finally cleared out, but Bunny feels worse than ever. She's to the point where you have to grasp the front of your pants if you want to hold it in.)

: (Peeks at how Bunny's doing and tries to mock her) Oh, Llama, I think I feel better already.
: Really? Because for a while I thought you were going to spew all over the car.
: Yep...I feel like I can do anything now. With full attention. It's like it's all gone.
: (Is confused)
: (Grunts and gets angry)

The remaining time left until they get to their house

(Bunny parks the car and snatches the keys out of the ignition. She runs into the house like a lightning bolt, rushes into the bathroom, and she makes it. She sighes in relief as she does. She then exits the lavatory, and Llama makes a comment about her not washing hands.)

THE END [Author's note: I got bored by the ending...and I was also bored when I did the beginning]

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:54 PM
What the...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hladgunnr
What the...

Yeah, I agree. It's pretty stupid. :P

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Banned
#4 Old 2nd May 2012 at 3:00 PM
Well you gotta admit it's somewhat funny.
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd May 2012 at 1:03 AM
Sorry that I'm not supposed to post on this thread since it hasn't been replied to "for almost 3 weeks", but OMFG!! This was HILARIOUS, dude. You have mad skills. I literally "lol"ed.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:46 PM
LOL! I love it! It's funny in a stupid way!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.