Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 12:33 PM
Custom food?
Hello! Is it possible to extract food items to make custom food items to directly buy? I want to make a big fat stuffed turkey for thanksgiving/christmas. All I could find in S3OC were a hamburger and hotdog. Is it possible?

... or should I just wait for Sims3 site to make one for me. I sometimes worry they are going to make something I want to make. :P
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:02 AM
I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. But you need new mesh and pie menu entries and all that, among other things; if it is to be a prepared custom food from the fridge/oven. I mean, someone figured it out for TS2, you could very well be the first person to do it for TS3. I say, go for it!

If you just want to use it as clutter/decor like a place-setting for the table's centerpiece, let's say, just change the food's function and the BuildBuyProductStatusFlags (from 0x60 to 0x61) like how lemoncandy and others did for their clutter or clone a decor object.