Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#601 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 3:26 AM
I love having trains in my neighborhood. They add so much life, even though they are static.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#602 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 5:48 PM
I tried Lowedeus's new night enabled skyscraper set and I gotta say, they look pretty fantastic. :lovestruc

Screenshots
Instructor
#603 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 3:31 PM
When the fog is coming..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#604 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 11:53 PM
Inventor
#605 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 9:17 PM
I've buildt another town... again.
Subhood this time, SimCity as Downtown to be specific.
I just love creating towns in this game.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#606 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 12:12 AM
Oh wow..that Bus station...terminus..thing!!! I wish I was that good. I must attach some Sub-Hood to my main one. Scary...lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
#607 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 9:57 PM
The current community setup for my apocalypse challenge - just begun, so only the military base and the medical and education tents. I am loving the horizon and skies in the distance.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#608 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 7:58 PM
(Sorry, forgot to upload the pics in the last post which i deleted)

Here's my BACC hood, Huntsville (nothing resembles the real life Huntsville). It is my baby and i'm currently on round 13 with it.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#609 Old 4th May 2019 at 5:16 AM

The new custom content that I use really creates beautiful landscapes.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#610 Old 4th May 2019 at 10:58 AM
@aelflaed
I really love that post apocalyptic desert scene!

@thewrittenletter @OMGhoticSimmer
You both have very beautiful neighbourhoods, someone should make sim postcards of those scenes!
Test Subject
#611 Old 4th May 2019 at 3:57 PM

It's my old neighborhood I still do not play in because I left it on my old computer but seriously it looks so beautiful that it makes me want to go back to play.
Test Subject
#612 Old 17th May 2019 at 6:09 AM

starting a new project, I love how this small island is still not finished decorating but here I leave the progress

GhoticSimmer
Mad Poster
#613 Old 29th May 2019 at 8:19 PM
*looks at all the stunning Hood pics*
Wow... (goes to plan out how the brand New neighborhoods are going to look like now that my game is actually hopefully running fine on my laptop).

While waiting on that, have a detail picture of the Strangetown UFO
Screenshots
Test Subject
#614 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 4:41 AM

:lovestruc

GhoticSimmer
Lab Assistant
#615 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 2:13 PM
Default Lindenridge Valley Phase 1
A few shots from Lindenridge Valley, my current project. This is Lindenridge Falls which is only Phase 1 of the hood. Feel free to check out my Tumblr for more pics. Here are some teasers!

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#616 Old 10th Sep 2019 at 1:41 PM
Lindenridge Valley Updates
Lindenridge Valley is coming along quite nicely. Greenlow Isle is the newest community village in the city, following the beginning stages of the in-hood shopping District. Here are some screenshots of Greenlow!

Keep in mind that I still need to add sidewalks and some other small minor details.

Trinity Farms.

And finally, the beginning stages of Lindenridge Shopping District.

Special thanks to Voleste for the terrain, Criquette for the hood deco and any and all CC creators helping make this hood possible.

More updates to come!
Forum Resident
#617 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 4:27 PM
Default Hogwarts By the lake
Hogwarts with the great lake and mountains in background
Screenshots
Alchemist
#618 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 10:12 PM
Do you guys have a trick for getting a better quality picture of a hood? They are still, ultimately, just going to be lot imposters, right? Or is there a way to get them to show up with better detail/resolution just for a pic?
Lab Assistant
#619 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 7:32 PM
Takemizu village make over

Screenshots
Inventor
#620 Old 29th Nov 2019 at 6:44 PM
Currently working on a new town.

Link to imgur gallery, as pics are too big to attach them below: https://imgur.com/a/9aHbJyC
Lab Assistant
#621 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 7:34 PM
Twikkii island makeover

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#622 Old 5th Dec 2019 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Do you guys have a trick for getting a better quality picture of a hood? They are still, ultimately, just going to be lot imposters, right? Or is there a way to get them to show up with better detail/resolution just for a pic?

On Criquette's blog there are a couple of tutorials on how to improve lot imposter textures. Unfortunately the trick only works until a lot gets saved and undos all work, but it's still good news for finished un-lived-in lots for decorative purposes.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Forum Resident
#623 Old 21st Dec 2019 at 7:25 AM
Default My city project
Finally got some nice buildings to bring my city to life.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#624 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 8:20 PM
Default Otherworldly Jungle
By far, the best lot I've ever done. A lot of mods, cheats, and CC were used in this jungle community lot. Without Gunmod's lighting mod, and colored lights, this would not have been possible. I wanted to capture the essence of a deep mysterious jungle that draws people in and be a little dark and foreboding at the same time. It even has a temple and some fog effects.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#625 Old 14th Jan 2020 at 8:36 PM Last edited by SimplySimPro : 14th Jan 2020 at 8:37 PM. Reason: Deleted a picture.
Default Isles of Ohana
New tropical hood I’ve been working on called “Isles of Ohana”. Below are some pictures of the harbor and misc. scenery.

Screenshots
Page 25 of 35