Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 7:47 AM
Changing hair style horizontally
As in,lets say the bangs are flipped to the left eye,but I want to have them over the right. Where can I find a program to do that and how do I go about doing that?

And this is the hairstyle I am talking about. And yes I have already contacted the original creator on if I can do thsi or not.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...yle/id/1024766/

Please any help would be awesome, I am a real big n00b when it comes to creating/meshing/moding etc.
Advertisement
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 6:54 PM Last edited by NixNivis : 26th Apr 2013 at 8:35 PM.
CatOfEvilGenius' Sims Mesh Mirror - it's a Milkshape plugin that, as the name suggests, lets you mirror the mesh. You'll find more detailed info on how it works in the post. You can use it to mirror an entire mesh as well, though, it isn't limited to halves.

She also has a plugin for flipping the UV map, in case you want it to be mirrored accordingly.

Edit: I just noticed you posted this in Object Modding. Questions about hair, clothing or accessory meshing it's really better to post in the Body Shop - Meshing forum - you'll get more answers there.