Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 3:13 PM
Default What are the weirdest townie outfits you have seen?
I just saw a townie walk by that looked almost exactly like Bob Pancakes it kind of freaked me.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 3:39 PM
One of many townies dressed as Star Wars characters. Pick one.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SharksAreCool
One of many townies dressed as Star Wars characters. Pick one.

Ugh, yes. Look at these assholes. And their stupid smug faces, too!

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Theorist
#4 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Ugh, yes. Look at these assholes. And their stupid smug faces, too!

top tier troll right there. made my day.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 1:24 AM
Most of the weirdest stuff I've ever seen are townies wearing were at the festivals. (Prior to my downloading mods for that).
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 4:17 AM
Wait? Mods?!
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Most of the weirdest stuff I've ever seen are townies wearing were at the festivals. (Prior to my downloading mods for that).

There are mods for that?!

What are they?
Scholar
#7 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by James009
There are mods for that?!

What are they?

YES!

http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/bienchens-mods/ specifically http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/mod...rossstadtleben/ Mods for City Living

fixes the terrible outfits worn at the festivals, I use the ones for Humor and High Jinx, and Romantic festivals. Instead of awful random outfits, they wear formal at Romance and Party/Formal at High Jinx depending on their side. There are mods for all festivals. I'd also recommend the restaurant mod if you've got issues with sims being idiots at restaurants. Its made my restaurant dates SOO SO SO much better.
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 6:00 AM
Not so much outfits, but the how Maxis name randomization works.

Many sound japanese, like Ayaan Fujiti, Ulises El Majbouri, or Ayaka DiAggro, I mean how am I suppose to remember that?, and would you want to make friends with sims with those names?
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
top tier troll right there. made my day.

I don't get it. What was the joke?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:52 AM

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Theorist
#11 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 4:51 PM

*deadpan British commentary*
And here we see a second troll approach the territory. Desperate for a mate, it challenges the resident male. Struggling for survival the younger troll is driven out by the more experienced male. Unfortunately for him, nature assures that only the strongest, and the smartest trolls survive in this harsh environment.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 5:42 PM
1v1 me bro.

insert signature here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 7:42 PM
I used Sims 4 studio cheat codes so random townies cannot wear cc. Before, there was just 2 hairs that all the females would wear and it really got on my nerves.

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
*deadpan British commentary*
And here we see a second troll approach the territory. Desperate for a mate, it challenges the resident male. Struggling for survival the younger troll is driven out by the more experienced male. Unfortunately for him, nature assures that only the strongest, and the smartest trolls survive in this harsh environment.

Seek help.
Scholar
#15 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 8:39 PM
If you make use of MCCC,s white and blacklist dresser feature, it does a much better job at randomization than the maxis way, it can take quite some time to build up the list until it's useful, but when it starts noticeably working with pleasing results, you definitely don't want to go back, the quickest way to build up your dresser.cfg list is out of the game, and finding out the Instance numbers for a each item with S4S or anything else that views TS4 packages, I have now over 11,000 entries and growing, mostly whitelists but I no longer see townies wearing those bright ugly City Living suits, or non-vampires dressed in vampire clothes.
Scholar
#16 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:03 PM
Thanks for the tip. I need to make better use of the Dresser module
Scholar
#17 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 9:18 PM
Remember to Flag all your Played sims to Bypass Outfit Changes, cause obviously you know what will happen to those if you don't...