Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:23 AM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 6th Sep 2017 at 10:57 AM. Reason: re-categorizing
Default Half of my Sims 4 CC isn't working.
Hi everyone,

Half of my Sims 4 custom content won't show up in my game. Laptop mode is off, sims detail is very high, script mods are on and I have crossed off the 'Masculine' and 'Feminine' search tags. Also, the CC I downloaded other people had no problems with it. I'm really stuck and I don't know what to do, I really don't want those hours of downloading content go to waste.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 8:31 AM
How familiar are you with using TS4 mods? Are you extracting the package files from the folders you download. The game cannot read package file mods or CC from inside something like a rar or zip folder.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 9:19 AM
What is your game version? New cc wont show up in game, if it is on old patch.
Also, maybe the cc you downloaded was only recolor/retexture of mesh which you didn't downloaded? In this case all these cc won't show up either.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
How familiar are you with using TS4 mods? Are you extracting the package files from the folders you download. The game cannot read package file mods or CC from inside something like a rar or zip folder.

All of my package filed have been unzipped with WinRAR.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
What is your game version? New cc wont show up in game, if it is on old patch.
Also, maybe the cc you downloaded was only recolor/retexture of mesh which you didn't downloaded? In this case all these cc won't show up either.

The game is up to date and some of the new CC is in the game but only a handful of things. And I did download the proper meshes, I made sure of it.
Inventor
#6 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meekah1415
The game is up to date and some of the new CC is in the game but only a handful of things. And I did download the proper meshes, I made sure of it.

Maybe you're missing some SP/GP/EP for any of these stuff?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Maybe you're missing some SP/GP/EP for any of these stuff?

I don't think so, the download descriptions don't say that any SP/GP/EP are required.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:57 AM