Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 31-JUL-2016) The Professional Juice Bar Mod

by icarus_allsorts Posted 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:17 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2016 at 5:44 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

165 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 113 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#126 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 11:11 PM
Great job, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#127 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 4:40 AM
Awesome addition! Thank you. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 10:48 PM
Heck yes! I've been wanting this for a while. It was agonizing seeing EA make pretty new juice bars with each new expansion/store set and having them remain *completely* *useless*. Trying to fit in the larger bars wherever I wanted a functional bar could be a pain, too. Hopefully the "larger" animations won't cause any problems that are too severe in that respect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 7:30 PM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#130 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 7:18 AM
Thank you! A custom world I'm playing has a nightclub with non-professional juice bars. Now they can be 'manned' properly!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 12:29 AM
I tried to use this. My Showtime Sim's gigs stopped working as well as lots hosting parties.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 4:41 PM
thank u very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:26 PM Last edited by CerezaDeliciosa : 27th Nov 2016 at 10:45 PM.
¡Muchas gracias por este mod! :) Act. 27-Nov-2016
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:26 PM
Is there a mod to speed up the rate of mixology drink making? I hate waiting an hour for one drink...
Test Subject
#135 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:05 PM
After I installed this mod I changed lot types on one of my community lots from hangout to exclusive lounge but now the professional bars only allow for "have" and "make" quick drinks - all other actions are gone. I tried replacing the bars but that did not change anything. Any ideas?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#136 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 9:59 PM
Thank you so much! I was stunned when the regular bars would not allow you to make the bar type drinks, regardless of Mixology skill levels. I and my dipsomaniac sims thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#137 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims_guy
I tried to use this. My Showtime Sim's gigs stopped working as well as lots hosting parties.

Hmm, that doesn't sound like a problem that would be caused by this mod at all to be honest.

Quote: Originally posted by valorkairi
Is there a mod to speed up the rate of mixology drink making? I hate waiting an hour for one drink...

@valorkairi: If you haven't found it yet, here's one: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php.../?hl=bartending (requires free registration)

Quote: Originally posted by Abelladonna
After I installed this mod I changed lot types on one of my community lots from hangout to exclusive lounge but now the professional bars only allow for "have" and "make" quick drinks - all other actions are gone

@Abelladonna: Was the bar being staffed by a mixologist? Those interactions only show up if it isn't being staffed while the other interactions ONLY appear if it is. Try reassigning a mixologist for the bar using NRaas Register if one doesn't show up after a while.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 8:24 PM
Now I can chose which bar I want! I can't wait to try this (^ o ^) I can make a miniature bar place now and serve nectar so amazing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 8th May 2015 at 9:40 PM
Thanks for update
Scholar
THANKS POST
#140 Old 10th May 2015 at 11:14 AM
This is brilliant, great update! Thanks Icarus
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#141 Old 10th May 2015 at 12:42 PM
Thank you for updating this with Arsil's mod! Great idea, having them work together!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#142 Old 10th May 2015 at 2:17 PM
You're wonderful! Thank-you for making it Arsil compatible!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 28th May 2015 at 2:21 PM
I hope by installing this updated one will fix the problem I was having with the older one. Game not loading all the way and all bars not working. No interaction at all with professional bar and trying to replace was like they didn't exist, just a ghost figure you couldn't place.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#144 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 2:27 PM
@jfallmendinger: That sounds incredibly serious though I can't really imagine what would cause that... unless your game isn't fully patched or at least to the Island Paradise patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 4:53 AM
thanks for this mod. I always had to make separate rooms for my bars but now I can use the smaller juice bars and enable the ones on the other lots.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#146 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 6:20 PM
I hated having to re-design hangout lots to have a proper bar. Now I don't have to! thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#147 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 3:00 AM Last edited by MrsSanta : 11th Jul 2015 at 1:23 PM.
Just a little info i found out yesterday: Princess Artemis has a mod here - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=469239 All drinks at all bars( the pro ones) that makes your sim able to buy all kinds of drinks where-ever he/she is, and i had a beach-lot with a pro-bar and could only buy the regular drink so i downloaded this mod and it works great on all bars even the small ones with your mod as well So thank you again for this brilliant mod and now you know that this mod and Princess Artemis's mod works together

Edit: Sorry im such an idiot, I have the 23 hour bar-mod by Shimrod and this clash with Princess Artemis's mod So i had to take both out and i'm back to square 1 :S Have put in Bluegentsue's mod(AllDrinksAndMoreFoodServedAtAllVenues) instead, but still have to test it out further to see if this clash with anything Tired need sleep, so i'll report back later with my finds.
But if my wish is left unanswered by her mod could you see if you could unlock all drinks on all bars even the professional as well Oh and have it work together with Shimrods 23 hour bar-mod ;D Have to have this mod or my sim won't ever have time to fulfill the various opportunity :D

Edit2: Gaaahhh spelling :S

Edit3: Well that turned out to be a bad idea, and gave a truly unexpected sideaffect: no picture of my sims at all not on the side or down by their wishes. Had forgotten just how slow the bar-men/women worked and before the order was delivered the danceclub closed >D lol so i quit the game and went back to shimrod's mod, so much better I still have all the drinks available on the small bars thanks to you so i could replace the bars on the different lots, but i still would miss the various drinks on the disco and vampirebar, so if you could work your magic here i'd love you forever (i do allready for all the amazing stuff you have done for us simmers )

Edit4: Took out the professional bar at one of the beachlots and replaced it with a small bar and activated it with your mod and i still only have the regular drink to buy and nothing more I have no idea how to change this and having only one type of drink to choose from at the beach makes the hole bar seam a waste of time and space. I get plenty of food options and that is ok i guess, but i wish to be able to have all drinks available Gready i suppose to want all but it just seam dumb to settle for the dumbass EA style So please beloved Icarus grant my wish

Edit5: Blush i thought it was set too a beach lot, but for some reason it was changed to no visitor allowed and when i changed it back to beach i have all drinks allowed I still wish to have all drinks avaiable on all bars so if this can be added to this mod yay, but have also asked Shimrod so will wait patiently
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 11:28 AM
awesome thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 7:01 AM
Thank you so much for this mod! The celebrity challenges were driving me nuts because they almost always sent me to bars that had the non-LN juice bars, so I would have to go into Edit Town, redecorate, lather rinse repeat every new game. Really appreciate not having to do that anymore!
Page 6 of 7