Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#3401 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 8:29 PM
BENJI

Benji
laughed on hearing the Big Brother Announcement. For once he was on the wealthy side, the better side. Usually it was typical for him to be shoved into the bad side, the side nobody wanted to be in, but not this time. This time he had come out on top: the only problem was, Jem hadn't. Seeing her prance back into the bedroom in her servants outfit, he wholf-whistled
"Looking good babe! I demand you come over here and give me a kiss!" he teased playfully, beconning her with his finger

______

Benji smiled and spanked Jem gently on the behind
"That'll do slave, for now!" he teased

______

Benji laughed at the task Jem had been set, knowing she would hate it - and with good reason. She was someone who had clearly been pampered, probably not even knowing how to make in her childhood as she had maids to do it for. Sighing sympathetically, Benji changed into a suit as his wealthy costume, and walked out into the garden. He knew he couldn't break the rules of the task, so he just watched
"Could use more soap" he offered, not wanting to break the rules, "once you're done you can help me shower."
He smiled teasingly, hoping he wasn't infringing the rules

______

Benji smiled and watched Jem walk into the bathroom. This task pretty much stunk, not only because he had to wear a suit, but he wasn't allowed to sleep with Jem. He'd be alone in their double bed. Sighing to himself, he followed her into the bathroom and took off his suit
"Thank you slave" he said teasingly, "now you'll have to help me get washed. Oh, and I don't want your clothes to get wet!"
He winked at her

______

Benji smiled and rubbed the soap in return on Jem, bending down to begin to kiss her neck and chest
"Hmm this soap tastes nice!" he teased
He ran his thumbs down her body, squeezing her butt gently

[[ I added another Kay down there if you havent noticed ]]

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3402 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 8:33 PM
OLIVE

Olive smiled and kissed Kay's forehead, "2 whole months! Woah!" he untucked a lock of her red hair and lifted it to his nose, "I love the smell of your hair."
He stroked her cheek and gave her a short kiss before getting up, pulling on some underwear and going to pull on the costume he needed as the wealthy team.
__

Olive laughed and lay back down, "Is this good enough?" he asked before giving her a long kiss. He got up and walked to the lounge, "I need to put on my suit."
Original Poster
#3403 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 8:37 PM
I'm starting another Kay here too lazy to flip pages

KAY

Kay
smiled and snatched Olive's hand as he got out of the bed, kissing it gently as she pulled him back closer to her
"Where do you think you're going!" she laughed, "you're not getting dressed again yet!" she teased
Kay dragged him back into the bed and wrapped her arms and legs around him, nuzzling into his neck happily
"I love you. What's my anniversary present then?" she giggled teasingly

______

Kay smiled and pulled on her underwear and a long t-shirt, still a little self-conscious from when Olive had laughed at her body the previous day. Walking into the lounge, she picked out a medium length feathered red dress that matched her hair, and put it on
"I feel like a princess!" she laughed, turning to watched Olive dress
Once he'd finished she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck
"Here's your present!" she smiled softly, reaching up no tip toes to give him a long, soft passionate kiss

Original Poster
#3404 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 8:45 PM
FIRST TASK FOR SERVANTS:

-Outside in the garden you'll find six buckets of water and two bars of soap
-Take an item of clothing from each wealthy
-Wash this item of clothing in the buckets
-Return the clothing once clean
Top Secret Researcher
#3405 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 5:57 PM
JEM

Jem rolled over in her bed and expected to find Benji next to her. Until she remembered that they were doing a task, and she wasn't allowed to sleep with him. She got up and changed back in to her maid outfit, wondering what exactly the days task would be. She shrugged her shoulders and went to make some tea for Benji and took it to his bed. She kissed each eyelid softly and whispered "Good Morning Benji," quietly before walking in the garden for a breath of fresh air.
__

Jem walked back in to the bedroom and laughed as Benji kissed her neck, "What do you want to wear then?" she said, pretending not to be flirty with him. She pulled out a pair of jeans and some fresh underwear, "Need help with these?" she added cheekily, winking at him.
__

Jem giggled and stroked his cheek, "I love you Benji," she said softly, resting her head on his chest. Her hand reached for his and she sighed happily, "Am I being too mushy?" she said, while she picked out a t-shirt for Benji.
Original Poster
#3406 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 7:36 PM
BENJI

Benji
opened his eyes as Jem kissed him and whispered for him to wake up, and he smiled. He watched her walk out into the garden and caught her eye, beconning her back inside as though he wanted her to do him a job
"Come here babe" he said with a grin
He pulled her onto the bed and kissed her neck
"Would you mind helping me dress, servant?" he asked teasingly

_______

Benji chuckled and nodded, pretending to behave well
"Yes please servant!" he teased, "make sure my boxers are fitted properly from the inside!"
He laughed and kissed Jem's hand as she searched through his suitcase, pulling her back towards him

_______

Benji laughed and pushed Jem away from him playfully and kissed her hand and the inside of her wrist
"Yes you're being too mushy!" he teased, "we're not Kayolive remember!"
He smiled and put his shirt on over his head and then walked into the kitchen, winking at Jem as he passed her

Top Secret Researcher
#3407 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 7:51 PM
ooc: brb >:[ I have to close the laptop lid for about 20 mins. will be back

Page 137 of 137