Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 6:31 PM
Default Annoying issue
So, I only had one controllable family in an apartment. All other 3 slots were available. I recently moved in two new couples in individual apartments (which makes it a total of three). When I tried playing the first family, it's like the other two families never moved in. As in, they are unable to visit them as their door signals "Vacant" (or is inhabited by some random townie). But the other two families don't have that problem. What's the cause of that?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 8:07 PM
Did you click on the apartment door and select "Rent"? They need to do that before other apartment residents can see and visit them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k6ka
Did you click on the apartment door and select "Rent"? They need to do that before other apartment residents can see and visit them.

Yeah I did, I even furnished their apartments and played with them a little. The two newly-moved in families do not have this problem, they can see everyone else just fine.
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:15 PM
I've had that a few times. Sometimes the game is just mean. I'm not sure how to fix it though...

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:17 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:55 PM
Well, that didn't work sadly.
Stupid bugs...