Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 10:37 AM
Wolf Heads
Here are some simple wolf head drawings I've made and thought they would make a good tattoo for sims although all my efforts have turned out rather messed up to make them into one, I just can't get the DDS file stuff.

So I'm sharing them in hopes that someone else will have more luck with them than I have. Anyone want to use them for any creative reasons feel free besides tats.

Transparent Wolf Head

Coloured Wolf Head

Transparent Howling Wolf Head

Coloured Howling Wolf Head
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 7:21 PM
Wonderful job! I like how you colored them.

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 12:28 AM
Thanks
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 7:06 AM
MS Paint?

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
MS Paint?

Pain Shop Pro, but yea looks more like MS Paint

I'll be the first to admit they look bad but I was going for cartoon easy look with only 3 colours because I was trying to make tattoos out of them and can only use 4 colour channels RGB + Alpha

Was in the middle of drawing a better looking wolf on my computer but my monitor has gone faulty, it's use able but it's got moving lines on the screen.
Inventor
#6 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 6:29 PM
I like them. They are simple without being too simple. You know what I mean? I love the Coloured Howling Wolf Head one, mostly because of the way you coloured it.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:55 AM
Thanks, yea I like the way the howling one is coloured better myself. The one I'm doing atm to try for the hundredth time to make a tattoo out of I'm colouring that way.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:26 PM
I like these. :3
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 6:25 PM
i love it the howling wolf is my fave
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 10:31 PM
wow dude u make an awsome wolf head ill try to download paint shop pro so i can be an artist in computer
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 10:11 PM
Wolves?! I love wolves!!! They're my favorite animal! They look fantastic, great job!