Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 7:01 AM
Default DP's Photography Corner
So, recently I've found a rather creative way to ensure I get enough exercise. I've been walking around my college campus (can't mention the name... privacy reasons) and taking pictures of whatever catches my interest. I hope you guys enjoy it. I will be adding a few shots every once in a while, even though I currently have a nice number of accumulated shots right now. I haven't edited the pictures in any way; what you see is what you get. Click the links for the pictures.

Taken from the third floor of the liberal arts building.

One of the courtyard "gardens" of the science building.

Taken laying on my back-- I rather like this shot, even though it's pretty simple.

This tree has special significance to someone very important to me.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 7:40 AM
I like the last two pictures. Hope you add more soon
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 8:15 AM
I adore that third shot! Very simple, yet so amazing.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 9:43 PM
I LOVE the first shot, it's so pretty!
Theorist
Original Poster
Forum Resident
#9 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 10:47 PM
Aww, I'm loving your campus shots - they're all really simple but relaxing to look at, much like the walking round! Your links sort of make them though, with the comments and stuff.

Cute! :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 10:52 PM
Thanks! I usually take the pictures on the weekends, when no one's on campus, so I can get really nice shots that I wouldn't be able to get during the week. I like to take pictures of the buildings and plants on campus. In fact, I recently submitted some of these shots to the school newspaper (as well as a short story), to possibly be part of the special edition. I guess I'll find out next week if they got used.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:51 AM
I love the 3rd one (of the first lot)!! There's all the bare, skinny trees and this lush, green one poking it's face in at the corner! :D

They evoke a kind of romantic fantasy of "college campuses". We just have conservative "universities" here in England..
Theorist
Original Poster