Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#3001 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 1:39 AM
“You had one job, how the fuck did you fuck up so much????”

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3002 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Sim: "It has been a so-so week. I want to make next week better"
Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! You graduated, moved into a nice house, got a dog, got engaged and then married to the love of your life and now you're expecting a child. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

====
which is why I have a mod that stops that dialog. And even more for: got fired, dog ran away, husband cheated, parent died, but "I've had a wonderful week".

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#3003 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:07 AM
"Please stop clicking outside the window!"

-Me after turning my game on windowed mode for a day. Got tired of hitting my Windows button to go to Google whenever I played and windowed mode was so much better for that. I switched back to full screen mode after I found out I can't edge scroll . Guess I gotta listen to my music on my phone now

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#3004 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 3:09 AM
Exactly why I cannot enjoy windowed mode. No edge scrolling.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#3005 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 7:32 AM
Me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! You graduated, moved into a nice house, got a dog, got engaged and then married to the love of your life and now you're expecting a child. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

How did you get all that done in one week? :O
Mad Poster
#3006 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

My Sims are busy little bees.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#3007 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 11:33 AM

No Weekly Report by TwoJeffs
Quote: Originally posted by TwoJeffs
Stops the idiotic dialog every week from sims about their aspiration score since even if their entire family died last week, if you happen to get them platinum right before the dialog pops it will be the best week ever. Stupid Eaxis.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=13.0

Quote: Originally posted by Primavera
I switched back to full screen mode after I found out I can't edge scroll .

I've played in windowed mode for years and I honestly forgot about edge scroll a long time ago. If I want to move around the map, I always right-click + drag and it works just fine for me.
Inventor
#3008 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
I've played in windowed mode for years and I honestly forgot about edge scroll a long time ago. If I want to move around the map, I always right-click + drag and it works just fine for me.

I did that too while it was windowed, but it was too huge of an adjustment for my lazy fingers to do . But I'll still use windowed mode if I need to switch between things quickly instead of exiting out the game completely and then booting it up again, it's a time saver

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Theorist
#3009 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

Not really that much for Sim week...

Can be accomplished in a Sim day really: Graduate, move the Sim into a house, adopt a dog, invite a Sim over your current Sim already has a relationship with, get engaged, get married, have them "try for baby" and then they can have breakfast and wait for the "welcome wagon"

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#3010 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
Not really that much for Sim week...

Can be accomplished in a Sim day really: Graduate, move the Sim into a house, adopt a dog, invite a Sim over your current Sim already has a relationship with, get engaged, get married, have them "try for baby" and then they can have breakfast and wait for the "welcome wagon"

I would have got as far as getting engaged and then left them to be engaged for a while lol.
Helptato
#3011 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 11:10 PM
"Stop laughing at the kitchen cabinets!"

Sims! You decorate their house up nicely and then this is how they show gratitude. This is why my best houses never have a Sim darken their doors. They don't deserve it!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Scholar
#3012 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 10:06 PM
Not so much a thing I said but more of a thing I did...

I did play a male sime and he was talking to a female sim who he knows a little (they live in the same apartment block). The female accepted a friendly hug but when I wanted them to go futher she refused (red minus signs). So I dived into his pie meny in a serch for a way for him to apologize. Me: I know it must be here somewhere but where? Where? Whe..wait a minute...Sims can regret things they say and do but that's in Sims 3. And this is Sims 2! (massive facepalm).
Mad Poster
#3013 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 1:54 AM
There is an Apologise interaction in The Sims 2, but it's not always available. I think it's only available when the Sim thinks that he/she has something to apologise for. If I recall correctly it comes under Appreciate.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#3014 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 8:05 AM
They can apologize when another sim is furious at them, not necessarily when they've done something wrong.
An example:
Sim A catches Sim B cheating, slapping ensues. Sim A had studied Anger Management, so is not furious. Sim B is furious from being slapped. Sim A can then apologize, even though they were cheated on. (Based on true events )
Scholar
#3015 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
There is an Apologise interaction in The Sims 2, but it's not always available. I think it's only available when the Sim thinks that he/she has something to apologise for. If I recall correctly it comes under Appreciate.

You might be right, I just have not seen it so much in TS2 . In TS3 sims can apologize for a lot of different things (and the sims in that game seems to get upset over a lot of things that TS2 sims don't even care about ).
Theorist
#3016 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 1:22 PM
"Rika Yasuda, why aren't you in school?! I swear, you Sims can't do a single thing right without my hel.....Oh it's Saturday...nevermind."

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Instructor
#3017 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 3:21 PM
Sims: *stumps and yell about me deleting the TV, while it was on.*
Me: "Ah shut up and go to bed. If you guys didn't keep turning on while others were sleeping, I would've got rid it."

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#3018 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keysmash
They can apologize when another sim is furious at them, not necessarily when they've done something wrong.
An example:
Sim A catches Sim B cheating, slapping ensues. Sim A had studied Anger Management, so is not furious. Sim B is furious from being slapped. Sim A can then apologize, even though they were cheated on. (Based on true events )

This fixes apologies, so that the sim that cheated is the one that gets the chance to apologise. http://modthesims.info/d/115412/apo...-5-31-2006.html
Inventor
#3019 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 5:03 AM
To the widow Christy Wilkie after I glanced at her fears: "Be old and never married?? Woman, you have four boys courtesy of your late husband, what the heck are you on about?" I have a feeling my using Fix Dead Romances on the Batbox might be the culprit for this sudden thought. Really, if she wants to remarry, she has someone lined up! All she had to do was roll some wants to date him or bring him around :P
Mad Poster
#3020 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keysmash
An example:

Yeah...Sim A is definitely not furious. Slapping is something you do, when you are happy. lol

Mad Poster
#3021 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Yeah...Sim A is definitely not furious. Slapping is something you do, when you are happy. lol

Anger Management.

Reduces the chance of becoming furious with another Sim. When Sims with this skill do get furious, they may get over it faster, and the relationship damage is less.
Mad Poster
#3022 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 6:43 AM
I got the point. But admit that is was a funny way to put it...

Scholar
#3023 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Devon Aster
To the widow Christy Wilkie after I glanced at her fears: "Be old and never married?? Woman, you have four boys courtesy of your late husband, what the heck are you on about?" I have a feeling my using Fix Dead Romances on the Batbox might be the culprit for this sudden thought. Really, if she wants to remarry, she has someone lined up! All she had to do was roll some wants to date him or bring him around :P

I've had this in the vanilla game. It seems to pop up if a Family Sim isn't married at a certain age, regardless of whether they've been married.
Lab Assistant
#3024 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 2:36 AM
1. I've been saying this one a lot lately. "You are not having another [explicit] baby"
2. "We need to get him a boyfriend."
3. "(Shouting) Why, Why- Why are they naked"
4. I have the autonomous romance mod and any time my sims do anything naked, I just kinda screech. Don't know why, I know what I'm getting into.
5. "Shut UP"

22. male. he/him. autistic.
REST IN PEACE JOTARO KUJO. JUNE 2020 - JANUARY 2021.
Forum Resident
#3025 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 6:34 PM
“Huh apparently sims can look through giant ass windows and see their spouses cheat... this game have lied to me for years or 99% of my sims is into polygamy. Whatever comes first”

I build small houses *^*
Page 121 of 168