Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:58 AM
Default Height Limitation
Hi all,

I intend to build my house with living room located at G/F and 3/F with double height. And take the whole 5/F as library. However I found Sims 3 does not allow me to build the 5/F due to height limitation of buildings.

Does anyone know any cheat to disable this limitation? Thank you very much for your help.

Blanche
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:13 AM
Nope, no cheat, that I know of. But there is a method...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipyz4VAGNVE
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:55 AM
thank you very much. But I got a confusion in the video. The building looked like to be divided into two parts. G/f - 4/F are in the same width but 5/F - 9/F are a bit narrower that G/F. It's unavoidable or just because of the design of the demo building?
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blancespresso
thank you very much. But I got a confusion in the video. The building looked like to be divided into two parts. G/f - 4/F are in the same width but 5/F - 9/F are a bit narrower that G/F. It's unavoidable or just because of the design of the demo building?

Well, it looks like that is the only way we know of to build multi story lots, TS3 is very confusing and I'm sure something new will be created/discovered. Of course you can feel free to experiment.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 8:55 AM
thanks. I would try it and try to find other solutions.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:52 PM
an answer ?
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=360606

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)