Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:12 AM
Default Change clothing category using SimPE?
Sorry if this is a stupid question (I did a quick search but...).

Is there a simple way to either change a clothing item's category (i.e.- switch it from sleepwear to lingerie, or vice versa), or add/subtract it from a category (subtract an item of obvious lingerie from Everyday, and/or keep it as lingerie but also make it an item of sleepwear, for example)? in SimPE, when you load a clothing package there is a parameter for "Category", so does this encode where a given item will show up? Or am I completely off base? Is it something else?

I know you can generally change or expand an item's category using Body Shop, but that's a hassle AND it means you have to create yet another package file. All I really want to do is modify existing package files. Is there any way to do this?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd May 2006 at 12:24 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2006 at 5:03 PM
That is exactly the information I was looking for. Thanks muchly. I owe you a Coke
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 1:22 AM
Default Thank You!
Quote: Originally posted by eddief66
http://ambertation.de/simpeforum/si...nto-casual,-etc

I have been searching on the internet for like an hour now, and there was the answer all the time. I just need to keep coming to this sight for the answers instead of strolling all the pages that get me nowhere. Thanks again, this is exactly what I needed. :D