Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 4:34 AM
Does anyone know if you can export lots from your game?
I was wondering if there was a way to export lots I have built in my game into a file form, I am pretty sure if I saved them somewhere there is probably a way to go in there and find the saved lot's file, but there is probably no names and I am unsure which folder this would be in. If there is an easier way like simply exporting into .package than I would like to know how. Thank you.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 5:51 AM
All your saved lots and sims are in your library (you get there via gallery), and all library files are saved in Tray folder in documents. There's program to easily export these files - Sims 4 Tray Importer. It will locate your tray files and tell you which one are which, then you can use it to export these files, so it'll make a zipped archive using all needed files. This .zip you can upload/send to someone.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
All your saved lots and sims are in your library (you get there via gallery), and all library files are saved in Tray folder in documents. There's program to easily export these files - Sims 4 Tray Importer. It will locate your tray files and tell you which one are which, then you can use it to export these files, so it'll make a zipped archive using all needed files. This .zip you can upload/send to someone.

Okay thank you I will look into it!