Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 5:04 AM
Default Zest Lot Size Help
So I have been going through my neighborhoods and trying to re-vamp them a little. I noticed the Zest household trailer is tiny...but on a much bigger lot than it should be. I was wanting to make a few trailers using that as a starter to have a more run down side of town in one neighborhood....but I can't put it on a smaller lot. I saved the house to my library and all but still needs to be put on I think the 40/30 lot size (can't remember but it's just too big for that tiny trailer), is there a way to keep the trailer but make it so the lot size requirement is smaller? Not sure if this is a stupid question or not lol I haven't had TS4 for very long so still learning about the technical side.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:08 PM
If you can find the trailer somewhere, it shouldn't be a problem. I don't remember though. Do you have a picture?
Inventor
#3 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 6:38 PM
If I remember correctly, you can enter the lot on which you want to place house and then go to your library and place it. You'll get warning that the lot is too small, so it might get cut while placing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 7:12 PM
Thanks both of you.Volvenom, I am kinda confused by what you mean. Are you talking about finding the trailer like on the gallery or something?
And Anhaeyn I will be doing that as soon as I can get on. Thanks a bunch!!
dodgy builder
#5 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
If I remember correctly, you can enter the lot on which you want to place house and then go to your library and place it. You'll get warning that the lot is too small, so it might get cut while placing.

Are you sure you can downscale a lot? I didn't think it was possible. Should be interesting to see.
Inventor
#6 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Are you sure you can downscale a lot? I didn't think it was possible. Should be interesting to see.

I wouldn't call it a "downscale", just as I said, placing a house on a smaller lot than it was buildt on, risking with house being cut.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
When putting a large lot on a smaller lot, you should get the ability to move the layout around before actually placing it. Anything that turns up yellow instead of green (or white?) is gonna get cut off.