Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 10:02 PM
Default Flip an object to horizontal. + Move column freely?
I'm trying to fix an edge of this build, but i can't get it just right. Pressing Alt and moving an object works fine on everything I've tried except columns.
Is there maybe some way to flip the Column to horizontal?

This is the edge i'm trying to fix. Any ideas?

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 3:56 PM
Columns (like doors and such), can't be moved freely
I'm not sure what are you trying to fix here, but you could pick a wider roof trims to cover up the columns, if that's what you wanted..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Columns (like doors and such), can't be moved freely
I'm not sure what are you trying to fix here, but you could pick a wider roof trims to cover up the columns, if that's what you wanted..

I can't get the trim to continue towards the second one, since it's towards a roof
dodgy builder
#4 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stupidbear
I can't get the trim to continue towards the second one, since it's towards a roof

If you want the trim in the roof extension you might have to cheat a bit. There is 2 types of edging for roofs. One type for roofs and one needs a room. You could try'n find a roof edge similar 2 the room one on the house.

If you can't make that work, you could build a room where you want the roof 2 be. Build the trim around the room, and then delete the walls. Put the roof back on.

I hope this helps, but I can't be sure, this game keeps throwing tantrums.