Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 6:38 PM
Default Transferring package files from windows to mac - not working?
Recently my laptop decided that it has had enough of running the sims 3 smoothly after about two years, and crashes in create a sim, build/buy mode, and lags horribly. So a couple of days ago i decided to borrow my girlfirend's old macbook as her current one is running the sims beautifully. Now there doesn't seem to be any problems apart from some lag (which is quite annoying but i have no idea how to solve this so) and my main issue which is - it won't play my custom content that i transferred over from my laptop. My sims3packs all work, but when it comes to anything in my Mods folder, absolutely none of the files work. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Any help would be appreciated
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 8:51 PM
I think you should ask in this forum: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=552
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:47 PM
No Sims Tech Help!
  • Any threads posted here asking for The Sims 2 or The Sims 3 help will be closed!

What this forum is for:
In this forum you can discuss most things related to computers. New software or computer hardware you want to talk about? Need help building/buying a computer, or maybe just upgrading your old one? Computer you have isn't working properly? You've come to the right place!