Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 1:51 AM
How to make an object choose a random costume paint?
Hello, I'm back again with another inquiry! XD I know there are tutorials for adding interactions to objects, but that's not the problem. My conundrum is figuring out how to code for an object to randomly choose from a few costume make-ups when a sim uses it, similar to the Stylist profession in Ambitions. I've never had a sim in the Stylist profession but afaik there is a percent chance, depending on the sim's skill level, for the styling attempt to fail and for the client to wind up with messed up make-up or haircut. I believe the make-up and hairstyle are chosen at random from a list of "failed" hidden make-ups and hairstyles. So, ideally, my mod would operate in a similar fashion, choosing randomly from a predetermined list. Sorry if that was kinda redundant, I just want to be sure that what I'm trying to do with this mod is clear. I hope I explained things adequately, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Oh, and of course thanks in advance for any help or advice!