Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM Last edited by onlyfrillsandhorses : 19th Jun 2018 at 10:44 PM.
Default WCIF MTsims Cakestore hairpins accsessory

henlo! I'm looking for these hairpins, I had them ages ago but I've since lost the file. The download link on the original page isn't working, and the website linked on the home page doesn't exist anymore, either. is there any uploads of this or at least the meshes people know of? if not, anything similar? thank you! (‘â–¿’ʃʃ
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 10:28 PM
M&T Cakestore seems to be sort of broken, the download links are there, they're just invisible so you'll have to hover the mouse below the pictures to try and find them, the cursor should turn into hand when you're over the link. But in case you still can't find them: mesh & recolor.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 3:45 AM
Jup, foxmanic is right, I downloaded them like that a while ago (selecting the page also kinda works to see where the links might be). The second recolor seems to be missing though, the primarily black one showed on the right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
M&T Cakestore seems to be sort of broken, the download links are there, they're just invisible so you'll have to hover the mouse below the pictures to try and find them, the cursor should turn into hand when you're over the link. But in case you still can't find them: mesh & recolor.

thank you so much, I'm glad you told me about the invisible butons! (*^â–½^*)