Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 5:22 PM
The visuals in your game are always stunning. I admire the energy you put into making things look so neat and colorful and happy

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Advertisement
Space Pony
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 12:19 AM
Default UNI- Gunther
@Charmful , Sorority things come in next Gunther allready hosted his first frat-party in game
@Cher64 , lol, the sumo will pop up a lot in conversations, they seem to be opsessed about it lately :D
@lordtyger9 and @gummilutt , thank you!

Now the same as last post, first 2 years at KSSU, with Gunther this time

Spending his time at the mansion.

At this point I needed communitylots. And as much I love the hood, most of the communitylots are simply too big and too full of stuff, and will cause lag. I run this at gamefolder what has most CC and ridiculously highpoly hairdefaults, so to avoid the laglaglag, I downloaded two. "Just Off Campus Bowling" http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=573296 by @Peni Griffin , and "Greenway's Groceries" http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=564508 , by @joandsarah77 . Changed the outdoorwalls to fit the hood at the bowlingplace, and included pizza. From grocerie store I changed the upstairs cafe to be mini-library with computer.

And now, how does Gunther take Aggie's advise to be more outgoing?

The uni NPCs.. Gunther only met one for so long.

And a spoiler about what's next

As always, thanks for reading and sorry about typos

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 19th Apr 2018 at 1:18 AM
Cool, I love seeing my lots used. :D

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 9:38 PM
OMGosh... *squee* That's so awesome to see one of my lots in use!!! :lovestruc Thanks for letting me know, it's been a tough few days.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:41 AM
Fun to see how you interpret things that go on, turning thought bubble images into sentences and what facial expressions mean. I do too, so it's fun to see how others do it And as always it's so darn gorgeous looking. Gunthers place looks like such a man cave, really impressive ambiance.

Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 9:52 AM
I enjoyed reading about Gunther and I liked the pictures a lot. Looked kind of funny all in all.

I don't care about the typos.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 5:23 PM
Gunther's going to get the hang of this, I think! Agnes might be a good life coach, at least for Gunther.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 1:14 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 6th Jun 2018 at 1:21 AM. Reason: forgot a pic
Default Frathouse and rest of the UNI for Gunther.
Took some time to find all pics again, gladly I very seldom empty the trashbin

Thanks for reading,

Ellu <3

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 12:20 AM
Awesome update. Thank goodness for the trash bin. I rarely empty the bin also. Love the idea of the picture gallery showing the residents. Stunning pictures.

My Sim Play found Here
Link Ninja
#35 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 2:14 AM
I'm so glad you got your pics back and was able to update. The frat residents are looking good. College parties are always fun (especially when ACR is involved; LOL at Agatha trying to do homework with it firing off in the hot tub behind her!)
I love that they have a picture gallery in their frat of members and past members. My Academie LeTour Scholarship house has something like that that goes back two generations but the portraits have a mature twist, what I can say that is any legacy daughters of the scholarship house might get red in the cheeks seeing their mother's old house portrait! I'm glad Cornelia came around to the fun, it looked like she had a good time! Your portraits are very nice though, very professional looking. Did you have a specific sim take them or did they take turns taking each other's? Wow, Gunther is graduated already - well cheers and congrats!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Space Pony
Original Poster
#36 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 2:54 AM
Default Sorority and rest of the UNI for Cornelia and Agnes.
@LilKiwi , thanks
@Charmful , thank you The pics, I simply made them pose and took regular pics, then edited the extra out and added the pics to paintingfolder. Jim who had maxed creativity painted all 3 . And if I get the missing paintings/blue paintings thing, anyone who has enought creativity points in the game can re-paint those

In sorority I used BV camera, they got pics of eachothers and ordered prints, as not so much room in walls what frathouse had.

So now, I warn, very pic heavy, sorry

Next up is Frida'a first 2 years and then back to Pleasantview.

Thanks for reading,
Ellu <3

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Space Pony
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 3:06 AM
Default Fridas first 2 years, and what is next.
I hope it is okay to doublepost here at group ? I apologize if it is not. But felt like editing the previous is not actually updating.. well anyhow..

Frida's UNI (many of the pics , all including Kent, actually, are from when I played the frathouse. I did not want to include those in Gunther's update as that had nothing to do with him, so saved those to here)

Next back to Pleasantview.

And the darn Herb.. I was not kidding he showed up at allmost every pic. Lot was allready lagging and when I hit the pic when Kent and Frida were to about seated... I had this:

Thanks for reading <3

Ellu

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Mad Poster
#38 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 9:00 PM
I love the portrait gallery! Will have to steal that idea if I ever play a greek house properly. Looks like Gunther really managed to turn things around and learn to be social and get the frat house filled with people and activity. I wonder if he'll stay in contact with the other frat house boys (Kent and Jim). Perhaps parties aren't Aggie's thing but I did wonder how come she never got invited, or showed up in pictures, after all her helping Gunther find himself. But at least Gunther chose her for the graduation picture, that was nice to see

Nice to see the sorority side of things! Very funny how Agnes ran to exam in her undies, most definitely would hate to be reminded of that now And also funny how even back then she was kind of bugged by people woohooing and stuff Bit sad Cornelia choose Briony and not her sister for her picture though! I like their take on members-portraits, seems really fitting. The portrait gallery does give a very frat-house feeling whereas this feels more feminine and sorority-y.

Not being a premade-person I haven't looked at family trees, so can someone explain who Frida is? I gathered she is a Goth, but is she the mother of any of the current-day pleasantviews, or someone that's just there in the family tree of Mortimer? And who are the little tots in the pictures?

The wedding preparations at goth mansions are gorgeous, love the swans in the background. Seems very appropriate for the Goths. Also very nice to see Agnes in her beloved library

Space Pony
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 12:22 AM
Aggie was invited every time She does show up at arrival pic at Gunthers first party (on the right side) , and in the dinnertable and playing darts I did not include her more as she has been in potlight for so often and had the feeling I have to force myself to Cornelia, as I kind of have to follow the canon :D

Frida Goth is a sister to Gunther.. Depends on player is she younger sister or older one, I wanted to make her as a little sister. She has no story that I know of, she was there and died. At my version tho, she will marry Kent, and settle down at Pleasantview.

Gunther kinda have to keep in touch with him.

Jim and Briony mowed to Downtown, I will play then also, maybe include them or their kids to the story, or at least show what happened to them. And Sally and Jewellyn (yes that was his boyfriends name, lol) , if their kids have a role at next gen, I might of show them too

Oh and I made Cornelia and Aggie to do all what I could imagine at her graduation to get them at the pic, but when the cut screen started Briony was walking there and splash.. I was very dissapointed. but at leas Briony, she was Cornelias first friend outside of her family. ( I would of exited without saving if it would of been Sally)

Todds are Herb and Coral

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Mad Poster
#40 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 9:59 PM
Silly me, now I go back to check I see you were right and Aggie is in there. I think I got her confused with the dormie with the same hair in brown or something like that. Thank you for filling me in on who the Sims were

Looking forward to the next update!

Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 5:28 PM
@Kukamuukaanmuka

Awesome I loved the parties by Gunther. Me I have a Mod to stop the police from coming by for late Parties and I have another Mod that makes it so that anyone invited to a Party will come {they usually do, but not always}.

I loved the bit with Gunther and Cornelia

A great couple of updates Ellu.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.

Page 2 of 2