Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AutoSave for sims4

by sachamagne Posted 20th Aug 2015 at 2:03 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2015 at 3:17 PM by sachamagne : updating languages and adding source files

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 5:15 AM
does it still work?? because i would really like to use this mod..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 5:31 AM Last edited by gendalf : 17th Jul 2017 at 7:52 AM.
the mod seems to work but I don't see any option on in-game computer
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gendalf
the mod seems to work but I don't see any option on in-game computer

That's a sign that it does not work. However if you download MC command center it has a autosave function that actually works and lets you set the timer and everything.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by InvasionSims
Hello! This is not working for me, I dont know why. Should I have both script and package files in mod folder, shouldnt I? Any help is apreaciated

mine works fine and I'm using both
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kpop4eva83
does it still work?? because i would really like to use this mod..

yiiap it's still working
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 1:30 AM
Hi sachamagne,

Please find below the error I get for Sims 4 version : 1.37.35.1010 as SKU ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc

Failure: 'DisplayList' (DisplayList) (ImportError: cannot import name TunableTextInput) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 118, in import_modules_by_path File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\utils.py", line 115, in import_modules_by_path File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 108, in _import File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 75, in load_module File "./DisplayList.py", line 8, in <module> ImportError: cannot import name TunableTextInput
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:51 PM
my god thank you so much i have frequent crashes and go through so much trouble to get my game saved and forget too then bam crash.. this will be so much of a help knowing now i can just have it adjusted to auto save after every so often so yes thank you
Test Subject
#83 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 10:41 AM
Hello, this mod sounds great! Does anyone know if this is still updated/if this still works?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:08 PM
Somewhat my Sims 4 continuously crashes since I updated my computer. With this, I can have no worries about saving every 30 seconds!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 3:11 PM
Please update this for the newest patch. it is now showing up
Test Subject
#86 Old 19th May 2019 at 7:35 AM
Outdated, sadly.
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Jun 2019 at 9:08 AM
it does not work... and I have no idea how to fix it
Instructor
THANKS POST
#88 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 6:44 PM
Hi there, I am helene912. I have to confess that, a while ago, I downloaded your work and absolutely forgot to say thank you for it. I think that appreciation is worthy and important, so I want to say it now, better than never: Thank you for sharing your creation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 10:17 PM
thx
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 4:14 PM
when will the mod be updated? I have Better Exceptions mod installed found it as incompatible.
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 2:12 AM
By me it dont work either. I even dont find it on the Computer by the sims. It isnt listed in there.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#92 Old 1st Apr 2023 at 10:37 PM
:-? Is this the autosave mod that does not work with WW and MCCC
I have MCCC but I have wonderful whims *that is like the same right*
Top Secret Researcher
#93 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AWESOMEGAMER
:-? Is this the autosave mod that does not work with WW and MCCC
I have MCCC but I have wonderful whims *that is like the same right*

MCCC has its own auto save feature you can use.
Instructor
#94 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 2:07 PM
:-D Thank You Very Much
I heard I just wanted to see if this one works. There is a mod that has a problem with Werewolves and I think this is the one
*can not edit werewolves in CAS*
So I am going to take this one out

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Page 4 of 4