Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[No CC] [Twinbrook] 03 River Retreat

by EnigmaOFFC Posted 19th Sep 2018 at 5:35 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 1:27 PM
Thanks. I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 1:44 PM
BEAUTIFUL !!! HEY I GOTTA ASK IS THERE ANY WAY YOU COULD LIKE EXPLAIN LIKE IN 5 STEPS OR LESS HOW TO BUILD HOUSES LIKE THIS OR CLOTHES LIKE LIKE PEOPLE DO ??? SORRY ALL IN CAPS MY CAPS GOT STUCK ON AND IT WAS SOMETHING SINCE I WAS PLAYING ON SIMS 2 I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO BUILD THE HOUSE LIKE THE HOUSE YOU BUILT OR SOMEWHAT CLOSE TO IT SINCE IT WOULD BE MY 1ST HOUSE !!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 2:27 PM
Thanks. Great job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Heather141424
BEAUTIFUL !!! HEY I GOTTA ASK IS THERE ANY WAY YOU COULD LIKE EXPLAIN LIKE IN 5 STEPS OR LESS HOW TO BUILD HOUSES LIKE THIS OR CLOTHES LIKE LIKE PEOPLE DO ??? SORRY ALL IN CAPS MY CAPS GOT STUCK ON AND IT WAS SOMETHING SINCE I WAS PLAYING ON SIMS 2 I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW HOW TO BUILD THE HOUSE LIKE THE HOUSE YOU BUILT OR SOMEWHAT CLOSE TO IT SINCE IT WOULD BE MY 1ST HOUSE !!!

Hey... Well... If you're just getting started right now, the tip I have to give you is that you have to learn by copying. Search for photos and floor plans of houses on the internet and try to replicate them in the game, this way you will learn several things in practice!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 2cool4u_1
Thanks. Great job.

Quote: Originally posted by sdef
Thanks. I love it!

Thanksss, guys! Hope you like playing in it! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 10:31 PM
Beautiful!