Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#401 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 12:45 AM
Dooopity doop! Petalclan update #4!! :D
Let me make this in story form, and then just make it kinda simpler like usual.

The days passing were usual, just hunting and learning how to hunt, Sparrowwing is recovering in the nusery happily with her kits which are growing, soon leaving the nursery. Sparrowwing looked at her kits playing with rocks and moss balls, she remembered them as small, young creatures. Sparrowwing curled up in her large nest, staring at the night sky. The crescent moon shone through the orange leaves, shining onto the nursery ground. A cough came from across the nursery, Dustkit whipped his head to where the noise came from. He usually was up late, staring at the line of stars in the sky. The sparkling stars shone onto his eyes, he nodded at the sky and curled up. Emberkit looked to Dustkit, and looked up at the sky too. Emberkit flicked her fluffy little tail, and climbed up the nursery walls. As Emberkit grew older, she became more agile. She climbed out of the nursery and looked behind her. She saw no cat in sight, and looked up to the river of stars in the sky. Emberkit sat down, looked around once more, and exploded through the thickets marking the camp boundaries. Emberkit stuck her tongue out as somewhat mocking nothing, her brown pelt blended in with the dying grass under her. Emberkit explored the territory. A small rodent swivered under her feet. She stared at it, not wanting to catch it, but observe it's movements. The mouse sped away quickly from something. A black and white cat sped after it, and caught it quickly. She noticed the huge fluff around the cat's neck, oh no..! Flinttuft! Emberkit quickly, yet silently, dug a hole into the ground and hid in it. She watched Flinttuft look around, but then go off with his catch. Emberkit crawled out, and looked behind her. A twoleg was exploring the territory! Emberkit heard stories of them from mom... 'They are terrible and seem to have the best eyesight, and can summon harsh lights.. Flashlights.' Emberkit took a quick, nervous gulp, her amber gaze locked right onto the twoleg's. Emberkit decided to not run to camp, but to dig more into the hole. The twoleg wouldn't reach her there! Emberkit dug deeper into the hole, her paws ached but she kept digging for the sake of her safety. She heard murmurs from outside of the hole, a twoleg gripped her tail! She heard laughing of the twolegs, Emberkit went with her instinct and hissed at the twoleg, and scratched it's large, slender paw. Emberkit kept digging further into the hole, digging quite deep. She hid in there and hoped soon that the twoleg's lights would go away.

Petalstar stretched her legs and got out of the den, the dawn sky greeted her as she exited the small cavern. Petalstar looked around, trying to spot the nursery. Petalstar trotted over to it, she was going to wake up Sparrowwing's kits to let them become apprentices! Petalstar looked around the nursery. She didn't spot Emberkit, making her ears perk up in alarm. Petalstar nudged Dustkit awake. "Do you know where Emberkit went?" Petalstar asked with concern. Dustkit nodded and pointed his mother to out of camp. "Oh no..." Petalstar sighed. She nodded in thanks, and leapt away to the camp border.

Emberkit crawled out of the hole, certain that the twolegs are gone. Emberkit looked up. Her mother towered over her with an angered expression. Petalstar flicked her tail. "Excuse me young one, you shouldn't be out of camp." Petalstar growled, and picked up the large Emberkit. Emberkit hopelessly flailed around. "There are tons of dangers outside of camp, that's why you dont go out there! Now, you'll have to sleep with me in my den to ensure you aren't sneaking out." Petalstar sternly stated. ~I kinda experienced the 'danger' part last night..~ Emberkit thought. Emberkit looked up at Petalstar and nodded. "Okay."

Heatherkit gathered under the hightree, once she saw Petalstar emerge from the cavern of hers, and climbed up the tree filled Heatherkit with excitement and joy. Petalstar smiled and glanced upon the four kits, her gaze settling onto Pebblekit. "Hello all, today is the day that four kits become apprentices, they have reached the age of six moons, old enough to start training." Petalstar's confident voice echoed across the clearing, her siblings looking up. "The way these apprentices are being trained will be different, instead of one cat to train them, they will train alongside Icy and Spottedpaw. Any warrior can also wake them up in the morning and train them by themselves. We are short on warriors, so we hope for them to all pass on their skills to the next generation of skilled fighters and hunters." Petalstar confirmed. "Pebblekit, you have always abided by the rules," Petalstar glanced over to Emberkit briefly. "You were a friendly she-cat and always willing to help out with what warriors needed to do as much as possible. I hope you become a loyal warrior with great skills, and I wish for the warriors here to pass on their knowledge of survival in the wild." Petalstar mewed with happiness, and leapt down from her high branch to approach Pebblekit. "Do you promise to defend and live by the warrior code for your whole life, live for it, and die by the code of the warriors?" Petalstar asked the small cat. Pebblekit smiled and her orange eyes lit up. "Of course I will, Petalstar." Pebblekit nodded, with a large smile on her face. "From now until you are a warrior, your name will be Pebblepaw, may starclan light your path." Petalstar spoke, she touched her nose with Pebblepaw's and hopped back up the tree. "Plumkit, step forward." Petalstar looked upon the large, beautiful she-cat. "You are stubborn, sassy, and can be quite rude. This doesn't hold you off from being one of the greatest warriors, you seemed to hold great intrest in hunting and protecting your clan." Petalstar told Plumpaw, smiling. "I hope that the skills from the cats whom train you will pass on their abilities to you. Do you promise to protect the warrior code, live by it, even at the cost of your life?" Petalstar asked. Plumpaw nodded.

The night passed and so on, I really need to sleep so I cant excactly update it further. But here's a summary.
Emberkit sneaked out of camp and nearly got captured by twolegs
Petalstar found Emberkit, giving her a punishment for sneaking out of camp.
Pebblepaw, Plumpaw, Scorchpaw, and Heatherpaw aged up and became apprentices!

Thats it ;w;

Petalclan alliegances ~~

Leader~
Petalstar - A cream she-cat with brown and light brown stripes, and a white chest with purple eyes. Medium, sleek fur and seven lives left. Leg recently crippled.

Deputy~
Cheetahfang - A light brown tom with black cheetah-like spots and cream paws, and underfur. Short, sleek fur.
Apprentice - Spottedpaw

Warriors~
Featherheart - A beautiful silver she-cat with black stripes and white underfur. Long, soft fur and bright blue eyes.
Cloudfur - A white tom with grey spots, yellow eyes and short, soft fur.
Flinttuft - A black tuxedo tom with orange eyes and SUPER fluffy fur.

Apprentinces~
Spottedpaw - A light brown she-cat with black spots and white underfur with orange eyes. Super fluffy.
Icy - A pure grey she-cat with a blue scarf and bright, emerald green eyes. She is very sweet and cheerful, and her fur is fluffy yet soft. She smells like lavender.
Pebblepaw - A black tuxedo she-cat with small light brown stripes and medium, sleek fur with orange eyes.
Plumpaw - A large black tuxedo she-cat with small light brown stripes and medium, spiky fur with purple eyes.
Scorchpaw - A light brown tuxedo tom with orange eyes and medium, soft fur.
Heatherpaw - A small brown she-kit with dark brown stripes, light brown underfur, muzzle and paws. Has yellow eyes. Medium, sleek fur.

Queens~
Sparrowwing - A large she-cat with light brown fur, dark brown and black leopard-like spots, cream paws, underfur and muzzle. Has Orange eyes with medium, soft fur. Severely sick.

Kits~
Emberkit - A brown she-kit with bits of cream and Dark brown stripes, purple eyes and long, soft fur.
Dustkit - A small cream tom with a few brown spots and brown eyes. Medium, sleek fur. Has a crippled hind leg.
Duckkit - A cream tom with a few brown spots and purple eyes. Medium, soft, fur.

Elders~
N/A

Medicine cat~
N/A

Ships~
PetalstarxOakwhisker
Emberkit, Dustkit, Duckkit
SparrowwingxFlinttuft
Pebblepaw, Plumpaw, Scorchpaw, Heatherpaw.

Deceased~
Oakwhisker - Killed by Deer
Advertisement
Test Subject
#402 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 10:33 PM Last edited by _Fluffy_ : 13th Mar 2018 at 4:36 AM.
ahh where is everyone?
I miss my almost daily warrior cats stories cri.

edit:
its not really news, more like stories
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 9:52 AM
Default Sorry
Hey thread, I am sorry I have not been updating, we recently got a new computer and re-downloading my expansion packs has been extremely tedious. High school is annoying rn, and I don't have as much free time as I usually do. Once again, I apologize for inactivity, but I am gonna do an update soon!
Test Subject
#404 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thenightfall2509
Hey thread, I am sorry I have not been updating, we recently got a new computer and re-downloading my expansion packs has been extremely tedious. High school is annoying rn, and I don't have as much free time as I usually do. Once again, I apologize for inactivity, but I am gonna do an update soon!

YOY! Its fine, i get what you mean about school. I cant wait to see it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#405 Old 13th Mar 2018 at 5:44 PM
hahahahahaha guess who's back with YET ANOTHER CLAN

THERE WILL BE M O RE

at one point

basically, i'm just doin what everyone else is. Each clan in this save will have their own culture, spirit of the land, and story, yadda yadda all that.

For this update, I present to you: ShardClan! I'm kinda too lazy to explain so I'll just let you guys interpret their nature through the narratives. sorreh ;.3.

Gentle nighttime winds blew over the ShardClan nursery, ruffling Shadekit's thick, monochrome fur. As he sat up, awake and alert in comparison to the quietly-snoring Trancesong only a nest over, he caught onto a familiar scent that carried in through the hush breeze. He turned, unalarmed, to face the elegant black figure sauntering her way into the den.

"Why, good evening, Shadekit." purred the she-cat, tone carrying no irritation or surprise at his staying awake so late. "Trouble sleeping again?"

The kit nodded, directing his intense gaze away from the older cat to swipe his little tongue tentatively across his pelt. "I think I'm sure this time. That I'm not crazy. You should stay up with me, Shriekstar-- maybe if we wait long enough, she'll come out again and you'll believe me."

"I'd love to, but I'm afraid I can't. I have duties to attend to, so I need to be up bright and early tomorrow." Shriekstar sighed, nudging him apologetically with her nose. The little tom's accusatory gaze burned into her flanks. "You'll understand when you're older and have duties of your own. Goodnight."

Shadekit's eyes followed the she-cat all the way to the entrance of the den, glare only faltering once her tail disappeared behind the rocks and leaves. He growled and scuffed at the dirt with his paw. "I'm not a mousebrain, and I'm not delusional. I know it's real. They just won't give me the chance to prove it!"

---

"Is Shadekit still going on about that thing he saw a moon ago?"

Shriekstar lifted her gaze to address the disdainful meow of her oldest companion.

"Unfortunately, yes." she sighed. "It must've been the lack of sleep he'd gotten. He's always been quite stubborn, however. This'll blow over eventually, even if it comes with a bit of moping on his part."

"The kit's wrong in the head, I tell you." snorted the large tom. "He believes it's something as powerful as StarClan itself! Complete foxdung, honestly."

"Now, don't be so harsh, Silentshade. He's only a kit-- they're bound to have such active imaginations at this age." Shriekstar chuckled. "Luckily, he'll be able to take all of that energy out on someone else once Trancesong's kits arrive. I haven't yet had the chance to give Brokenfang my congratulations."

eeegh im too tired to write any more from here ;-; school is so mean to me

hopefully, by the next time i update, i'll be a bit more lively. just wanted yall to know i wasn't dead ^-^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#406 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 10:50 AM
Default ShardClan Update 16/03/2018
aaaaaand we're back with the cats!

Hey guys, i feel much better than the last time i posted, so hopefully this update should be a bit better! Last update, we met the stubborn Shadekit, practical leader Shriekstar, and snarky medicine cat Silentshade (along with a little itty bitty sneak-peek of the beautiful queen-to-be Trancesong!)

What is Shadekit trying to convince everyone about? Is it -- or rather, she -- even willing to show herself to the Clan? We'll have to wait and see...

------------

"They keep calling me delusional and stupid whenever I tell them you exist! Well-- no, they're not actually that mean. But I know they're thinking it! It's not fair!"

Shadekit continued to rant to the admittedly-intimidating but overall sweet creature he'd met a moon ago, fur fluffed up with frustration. "They're all just so...AGH! You know? And you're not bad, right? You're the bestest, kindest friend ever! Better than everyone else in the Clan..."

Wordlessly, the creature let out a soft, friendly-sounding rumble and lowered itself into a crouch. He allowed it to reach out its massive paw and scratch him gently on the cheek -- with any other giant creature, he'd have run away, but somehow this one didn't faze him one bit. It was scarily fascinating, how something so huge and scary could be so gentle and amiable. He couldn't understand its sounds, and he wasn't sure whether or not it could understand his, but somehow, they'd managed to just...know each other.

It was weird. But he was glad to have his giant, strange-looking friend.

------------

"...where have you been?"

Shadekit froze in his tracks, fur standing on end.

"Um. I-I've been here the whole time. Why do you ask?" he can't stop the nervous stutter in his weak alibi. He could already tell he was in trouble-- there was no way he could explain his absence without sounding crazy to the older cat. All he could do was shrink back at the leader's silence, ears flattening. "I'm sorry...I just got bored in the nursery all by myself, so..."

"That's no excuse." scolded Shriekstar. "You could've been in great danger. I have half a mind to delay your apprenticeship for troubling everyone like that."

"But I wasn't in danger." Shadekit couldn't help but protest, stubbornness taking over despite the situation. Shriekstar didn't even know the real reason why he went out. It wasn't fair.

The ShardClan leader sighed and shook her head, glaring down at him. "You will be confined to the nursery until Trancesong's kits are born. That means no going out. Do I make myself clear, Shadekit?"

"What?! But-- I--" halting himself, the kit sighed and bowed his head despite the frustration boiling up inside of him. "Yes, Shriekstar."

"Good. Now go get something to eat and head back to the nursery immediately. I'll have Trancesong watch you for the duration of your punishment."

Wordlessly, Shadekit nodded and turned away to stalk off, veins buzzing with the anger he couldn't let out. Although he understood Shriekstar's anger, he couldn't find it in himself to be mature about it. I hope something bad happens to her. I don't know what it is, but she probably deserves it. She's not fair at all.

...little did he know, someone was listening to his little wish.

Someone perfectly capable of delivering.

------------

UPDATES ON THE CATS

Shriekstar lost a life overnight. There seems to be no clear cause. The cats are all confused, but Shadekit suspects he might've had more to do with this this he hoped he had.

Trancesong's pregnancy is still going smoothly.

Prey has been short lately due to the lack of warriors to hunt. However, they seem to be doing alright with a recent influx of fish.

More to come later! I might update again today, but I've got something that I want to work on tonight, so it's not definite. I'll try though!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#407 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 5:30 PM
- inhuman screeching -

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

Trancesong's kits have been b O R N

I've decided to go from narrative back to blunt updates because tbh it's a lot easier this way. I'll still do narratives sometimes though, I guess? But yeah enjoy this update

UPDATES ON THE CATS

A deer has been seen prancing through the camp's nursery, scaring the hell out of Shadekit and Trancesong!

Silentshade receives a prophecy that night: A warrior with a destiny will choose to ignore an ally’s plight. What could it mean?

Only a day later, Trancesong has her kits, thus ending Shadekit's confinement to the nursery! I was unfortunately unable to get pictures of them right at birth because I was busy with the next Clan that I want to show here. Meet Shatterkit and Cloudedkit: both lovely little she-cats with their father's pelt and their mother's eyes.

Shatterkit is a clumsy, rambunctious little soul with a tendency to destroy things. She is a natural hunter, and will no doubt make a fine warrior in the future.

Cloudedkit, on the flipside, is much more cold and calculating. She doesn't speak much, and unfortunately was born blind. Despite this, she has a knack for scavenging and finding things. Perhaps her talents could be used in the medicine field?

that's all i have for now but i'll definitely have more later! for now, though,

doggo out ~
Test Subject
#408 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 8:27 PM
Hello friends! You may remember me as the creator of OrchidClan and RippleClan! It lasted for like two pages.
I've started a new Clan, IvyClan. Similar traditions, some familiar cats with different backstories. And heavily story based!
Because IvyClan involves a lot of backstory and I don't want to clo the thread without gameplay, , I made a website. This may also hold info pages and downloads for the cats. https://haanbeiwarriorcatschallenge.wordpress.com/
With that, I hope to post my first IvyClan update soon!
Lab Assistant
#409 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 11:01 AM
Heya, I meant to update last weekend or this one, but my computer has been acting up n it's taking forever to do anything. Next Tuesday I am updating, so watch out for it!
Lab Assistant
#410 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 1:00 PM
Default Update #7 ~ BlossomClan
Hey there thread, so my game finally worked and I am doing a *slightly* early update instead of posting on Tuesday. I finally got to this, and I am very relieved I did. Anyway, stay tuned for more...

~ It's another day in BlossomClan!

~ The deputy and leader had a good chat (tussle) with each other and discussed patrols for the day.

~ The cats are socializing in the morning to prepare for a day of hunting and working.

~ Hazelpounce has had her eyes on a special someone for some time now, ever since she saw him, she has been captivated in his *green * eyes, and has mustered the courage to ask him the question.

~ Whilst Leopardclaw, Blossomstar, and Beestem are out on an exploration patrol, the rest of the cats are at camp hunting and repairing dens.

~ The three cats who went out patrolling found a mysterious area filled with thick fog. As soon as they walked into the fog, their eyes all turned white, and a faint whistle sounded from the murky ponds. What is this land?

~ Said area has many rare and common gems littering the ground, some of which Peony collected to examine.

~ Though the land looked very suspicious, Blossomstar, Beestem, and Leopardclaw still stalked for prey, and found toads, lizards, and shiny bugs.

~ Back at camp, the 4 cats who were hunting the majority of the day had a successful hunt, catching over 15 pieces of prey by 7pm.

~ The time had come. It was 8pm when Hazelpounce nervously walked up to Leopardclaw and asked him to be her mate. Though shocked to discover that Hazelpounce had such feelings for him, he kindly accepted, as he reciprocated the same emotions for her. A match made in StarClan. :lovestruc :lovestruc

~ To have the title of mates, a certain ceremony is in order. You already know what tf goin on agbexfffsetyuisxngyafs

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Blossomstar ~ A muscular, fluffy she cat with brown splodges and one green and one pink eye.

DEPUTY:
Beestem ~ A strong, largely built tom with beige fur, a stub tail, a white underbelly, white socks, yellow eyes, and black stripes.

MEDICINE CAT:
Blazespark ~ A bright orange she-cat with brown tabby stripes, amber/yellow eyes, and white socks.

WARRIORS:
Gullflight ~ A thick-furred, white tom with black spots on his back, and dark brown eyes.

Leopardclaw ~ A thick-furred, mid brown tom with darker brown splotches and emerald green eyes, and a dark tail end.

Alderpelt ~ An orangey-brown tom with long, thin fur and blackish-brown stripes on his back, white belly and socks, and bright blue eyes.

Hazelpounce ~ A thin, deep brown she-cat with bright yellow eyes, black paws/forearms, and black tipped ears.

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES: N/A

KITS: N/A

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN: N/A

PROPHECIES:
"Beware, for as leaf-fall approaches, the summer blossom shall wilt, and havoc will ensue."

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

Hazelpounce x Leopardclaw

~ Siblings ~

Blossomstar and Gullflight

LITTERS: N/A

So, a nbunch happened, and only more will ensue, so stay hYpEd. I don't know if I actually want to continue with RavenClan (playing it) for a while, as I have a strict plot laid out for a lot more episodes. I might start a new world, though, to play another clan, but we are gonna keep it simple for now. Anyway, as always, until next time, BYE!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#411 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 8:46 PM
Default definitely not yet another new clan ahahahahah
yeah, okay, i lied.

to put it frankly, i got bored of the last one because the pacing was kind of lethargic and anticlimatic, so i decided to start a new one. i didn't want to show you guys stuff that i've shown you before many many times with different clans, so i played ahead a bit without stopping to record my progress so i could show you guys something more exciting! there was an unfortunate lack of photo-taking in all the excitement, though, so i can't show you how the founder looked but, nonetheless, i hope you enjoy this update! without further ado, i present to you...

StormClan!!!

basically, the timeline goes like this:

- The founder, Stormstar (i forgot his original name. whoops ._.') wakes up in a strange marshy area with absolutely no memories aside from his name and old traditions, seemingly devoid of any other cats or Twoleg activity. (i know, a lot of plotholes and kinda boring, but i'd much rather have an exciting current story than backstory) A quirky and admittedly kind of immature but kind Twoleg-shaped spirit named Lumen also roams the land, which he can somehow communicate with.

- He gets strange dreams from StarClan telling him this was where he was meant to be and that it was his destiny to form a Clan here. disclaimer: don't be like stormstar, kids. contrary to our former protagonist's actions, it is not a smart idea to randomly start a wild cult based on a weird dream you had.) After getting used to living in the wild, he sets out to find recruits for his new Clan.

- It takes about a day to reach Rogueplace. There, he meets a variety of cats, most scoffing at the idea of running off with a stranger to live in the wild when food and shelter is plentiful where they already are. However, he manages to convinced three cats to accompany him back to his territory:
Lucky, a shy but sweet and earnest dreamer with an imagination bigger than she can contain,
Neville, a daydreaming gentleman (gentletom?? gentlecat?? idk) with a knack for organization,
and Lavender, a resourceful but cheeky and prideful she-cat with a blatant disinterest in romance.

- It doesn't take long for the three to learn the hunting skill and adjust to wildcat life. Stormstar got along especially well with Lucky, who was eager to learn and constantly sought out his advice and approval. Neville found a best friend in Lavender, although nothing more, much to the tom's sadness.

- The cats that proved themselves able to hunt their fair share of prey earned their warrior names: Lucky became Cloverleaf, Neville became Sunkenbranch, and Lavender became Lilacpetal. They have separated the warriors into two categories due to the marshy terrain: Land hunters and fisher cats.

- Not long after, Stormstar earned his nine lives and leader name. The bossy but well-organized Sunkenbranch was assigned to be deputy, Lilacpetal was assigned the role of medicine cat, and Cloverleaf was soon confirmed pregnant.

- A short while later, two new cats heard news of this new Clan, and came to investigate.
Lily, a nonconfrontational wanderer who yearns for more than tasteless kittypet food and scraps from the garbage bin,
and Maine, a spunky and competitive young cat with an eagerness to prove himself.

- Maine fit in right away. He became a talented fisher cat, with his new warrior name being Reedsplash. Lily, however, didn't settle quite as well with Clan life despite Maine's many attempts at helping her. One night, she just disappeared, leaving the others mournful and confused.

- Cloverleaf gave birth to two healthy little toms, who both took after their father and inherited his Spirit markings:
Lightningkit, a spacey and quiet little tom who seems to get along with Lumen very well,
and Goosekit, who is more antisocial yet determined to become a strong, dependable warrior.

- A few moons later, a new cat shows up to camp. Her name is Oasis, Reedsplash's old kithood friend. She claims to have been sent by Lily, who didn't want everyone to feel sad that she left and to tell them that she was alright. The cats are relieved, if not a little mad at Lily for just leaving without a single word to anyone.

- Oasis slots into the Clan quite nicely. She and Reedsplash developed a very close relationship through their pride and competitiveness, constantly trying to one-up each other in hunting. It isn't long until she earns her warrior name, Fleetstep.

- Only a few moons before Lightningkit and Goosekit were due for their apprentice ceremony, unfortunately, a Twoleg invaded their territory, and Stormstar was taken away. With a heavy heart and anxiety nagging at his chest, Sunkenbranch received his nine lives from StarClan and appointed the heartbroken Cloverleaf as deputy. Lightningkit unknowingly took his father's place as the Spirit Cat and tended to go to Lumen for comfort whenever he missed his father too much.

- On a happier note, however, Fleetstep was confirmed pregnant and without issue gave birth to four lovely kits!
Boulderkit, a solitary but orderly young tom,
Berrykit, a beautiful but admittedly snobby blind she-kit,
Ripplekit, a gentle and peaceful little ball of fluff born with a weak constitution,
and Squeezekit, the spoiled and bossy runt of the litter who seems to get most of their mother's affection.

wellp, you're caught up now. here's the allegiances page, with only one current allegiance on it.

StormClan

Leader --

Sunkenstar - Large, bulky tuxedo cat tom with droopy ears and pale brown eyes. [9/9] (Land hunter)

Deputy --

Cloverleaf - Light gray-brown tabby she-cat with warm brown eyes. (Fisher)

Medicine Cat --

Lilacpetal - Small white she-cat with brown markings and lilac-colored eyes.

Spirit of the Land --

Lumen - The spirit of light and life. Service he provides is collecting herbs, and special perk is that he can revive a dying cat with a 10-day cooldown period.

Spirit Cat --

Lightningkit - (See details in Queens and Kits section)

Warriors --

Reedsplash -- Small brown tabby tom with golden eyes. (Fisher)

Fleetstep -- Thick-furred blueish-gray she-cat with golden eyes. (Land hunter)

Apprentices --
N/A

Queens and Kits --

Fleetstep [Mate: Reedsplash]

Boulderkit -- Large brown tabby tom with patches of blueish-gray and golden eyes.

Berrykit -- Slender brown tabby she-kit with patches of blueish-gray and blind golden eyes.

Ripplekit -- Large dappled blueish-gray she-kit with patches of pale grayish-brown and golden eyes. Was born with a weak constitution.

Squeezekit -- Small dappled blueish-gray tom with patches of pale grayish-brown and golden eyes.

Cloverleaf [Mate: Stormstar (missing/deceased)]

Lightningkit -- Tuxedo cat tom with brown eyes, bright golden streaks on the side of his face and silver stripes on his lower back and tail.

Goosekit -- Slender, partly-tuxedo patterned tom with brown eyes and a large patch of brown on his back from the neck-down. He also has bright golden streaks on the side of his face.

Elders --
N/A

Deceased/Missing --

StormStar - Former Spirit Cat and Leader. Fate unknown; got taken away by a Twoleg. Tuxedo-patterned tom with one blue eye and one golden eye, as well as bright golden streaks on the side of his face. [8/9]

Lily - A wandering rogue who visited the Clan with Reedsplash (formerly known as Maine.) Missing; she decided to go back to her old territory and sent Reedsplash’s old kithood friend Fleetstep (formerly known as Oasis) their way instead. Pale brown she cat with subtle darker brown markings.

aha, you thought i was done? nope, now i have random pictures.

Lumen giving Lightningkit HUGGLES! They are the cutest I stg--

Lightningkit marking Lumen. Now listen reeeeeal closely. You hear that? Yep, that's the sound of me having a heart attack from the sheer cuteness of this gesture.

Here's Lilacpetal being the proud and confident little kittay she is

Okay so you may think I have a bias towards Lightningkit, but you're absolutely right aaaaaaAAAAAAAAA

The boys!!! Here's a good, clear shot of Stormstar's spirit cat markings, since he died before I could take a good picture of him ;o;

Mother and son bonding! These two are Cloverleaf and Goosekit, btw

Some Clan socialization time ( feat. Fleetsteps' gross hairball and Lilacpetal's urge to throw herself off a cliff because she has to clean this up )

Fleetstep and Reedsplash!!!! Aaaaaaaah I love these two together, they're so cute ;;;;o;;;;;

the FleetReed keets being born ^v^ thank goodness they weren't born hungry like Goosekit and Lightningkit were, I swear I would've backflipped out the window.
Test Subject
#412 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 7:32 AM
Default Doing it
I LOVE warrior cats, (on 4th book of original seiries :3) so this is a MUST. Can’t download mods though so I’m stuck with 6 cats at a time
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#413 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheAnimeArtist
I LOVE warrior cats, (on 4th book of original seiries :3) so this is a MUST. Can’t download mods though so I’m stuck with 6 cats at a time

Aaaaaaaah, welcome to the club!!! It's a shame you can't have more than 6 cats, but I have a suggestion! Maybe you could split one Clan into different households, and cycle through each household maybe every three days or something? Also, after a cat eats a piece of prey, you can use testingcheatsenabled to put their food need all the way up, since the game only gives you a tiny but of hunger fulfillment from eating prey without mods.
Test Subject
#414 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 6:58 AM Last edited by TheAnimeArtist : 26th Mar 2018 at 9:32 AM.
Default FernClan! (I’ve played a bit, and no pics, there will be some but they will be poor)
FernClan
Leader:
Fernstar
Deputy:
SwiftPelt
MedCat:
SilverStream(they’re identical so)
Warriors:
BrambleFur
ShadowStreak
Queens:
None
Kits:
None
Apprentices:
None
Elders:
None
Starclan:
Fernfur(Fernstars mate and deputy(killed by snake))
BrambleKit(FernStars son(killed by horse))
I will soon add RainClan, SwiftClan and SpottedClan :3
Test Subject
#415 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 9:26 AM Last edited by TheAnimeArtist : 27th Mar 2018 at 6:58 AM.
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
Aaaaaaaah, welcome to the club!!! It's a shame you can't have more than 6 cats, but I have a suggestion! Maybe you could split one Clan into different households, and cycle through each household maybe every three days or something? Also, after a cat eats a piece of prey, you can use testingcheatsenabled to put their food need all the way up, since the game only gives you a tiny but of hunger fulfillment from eating prey without mods.

Thanks! Ive been doing the hunger thing, and thinking of splitting it up but wasnt sure. Probably will. May as well have to go through the trouble of changing for a better experience!
Lab Assistant
#416 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 9:00 AM
Heya y'all, so basically tomorrow is the last day of school for me, so I will update more on the 2 week holiday I get.
Test Subject
#417 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 12:13 AM Last edited by Flight's wings : 7th Apr 2018 at 1:57 PM.
Okay I managed to scrap some time out of my day to post and give a update on Lilyclan before going back to Owlclan, which something very exciting has happen! This is the 2nd post for Lilyclan. Also no pictures right now because I am redoing some of clans territory, Camp, and some cats in certain clans

"Whitestar? May I have a word with you" Came the polite yet authorize voice. The pure white she-cat didn't even look at the cat as she was grooming and responded to the she-cat's question with a flick of a tail. " Leappaw was out on a fishing patrol with Pikepad and Brightriver, he managed to catch a .....Death fish" The mention of the death fish seem to catch the Whitestar's attention. She stop her grooming abruptly and quicker than a minnow turned around with narrowed eyes staring at the she-cat. "What Did You Say?!" Came the fiery tone of the Lilyclan leader, her long and fluffy fur fluffing up twice it's size. The amber mackerel tabby she-cat didn't even flinch at the reaction, almost as if she expected this. "Leappaw caught a death fish, he was about to bring it to the prey pile when I intervene, the fish is currently wrapped up in leafs and outside of camp, do you wish for me to keep it. For you know destroying a certain Lightclan territory" Repeated the she-cat, who was now sitting down and her eyes narrowed. there was a silent paused between the two as Whitestar took in the information that her deputy just gave her. Moments passed before the amber she-cat let out a small meowed, which caused Whitestar to order, "I want you to give that death fish to Swiftears, and make sure he keeps it reserve and potent, we may need to use it if Pineclan decides to do something that could harm the clan. Until then keep the look out on them and report back any suspicious activities they may have. Goldenshade" A flash of anger spread across Goldenshade's eyes, before dipping her head and padded away following Whitestar's order. Whitestar let out a sigh as she laid down in her den. Her ears twitch once again as heard the meows of kits, which caused a purr from her. The kits came dashing in the den their pelt's fluffed up in excitement. "Grandma Whitestar, Grandma Whitestar. Please tell us a story" Came the high pitch cry of Batkit. "No show us some fighting moves" Yelled Loonkit. "Or maybe you can show us how to catch fish" came the more calmer and less loud reply of Crowkit. A chuckled rumbled out of Whitestar," Why don't I do all of them, I have some free time before I have to check on my heads" The kits cheered as Batkit and Loonkit began pushing Whitestar out of her den while Crowkit followed quietly behind.

Now looks like I found a wonderful use for a particular fish found in the game, now I can't just revile what these fish does to a cat or thing. But let just say is worse than a sewer trilobite. Which are known to poison a cat. Also some more cute unofficial grandchild moments. As for Goldenshade she is very respectful, and polite deputy who cares about the absolute best for her clan..... even if that means destroying another.... Well that's all for now. See ya in the next update.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#418 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 10:10 AM
Default update #2 - 31/03/2018
heyo look who's back with another update for stormclan (feat. the new neighbors)

- So, basically, life is all good and dandy with the cats, if not a little hectic with so many mouths to feed. The FleetReed kits wonderingly look up to their older denmates, the two soon-to-be apprentices Lightningkit and Goosekit. Boulderkit doesn't appreciate the bragging as much as his siblings do, however. Berrykit proves herself to be quite the sassy and stubborn little she-kit, while Ripplekit's frailty gives her a delicate, nonconfrontational attitude. The two she-kits tend to fight quite a bit. Squeezekit, true to his name, loves cuddles and tends to hog Fleetstep and Reedsplash to himself, much to his littermates' annoyance.

- Much to Fleetstep and Cloverleaf's relief, Lightningkit and Goosekit are due for their apprentice ceremony soon enough. They have their ceremony together, and are given the new names Lightningpaw and Goosepaw. Lightningpaw's new mentor is Fleetstep, and Goosepaw's new mentor is Reedsplash. Much to their mentors' surprise, they prove themselves to be natural hunters, proving themselves able to catch prey from the get-go.

- Unfortunately, however, it's gotten increasingly harder to keep the prey pile full enough for all the cats, and they've gotten hungry to the point where Fleetstep ate a piece of prey for herself after a hunt instead of bringing it to the pile. Sunkenstar was close enough to notice, unfortunately, and gave her a harsh scolding.

- So, as an excuse to avoid having to deal with them starving-- ahem, I mean, to further widen the gene pool and expand the story, I have added a new Clan to the world. Their name is RootClan, and they have recently just gone through a large famine, leaving behind only a handful of grieving cats.

First off is their elderly leader of only 5 lives, Glazestar. Her mate died in the famine, along with two of their kits, but the other two still live. She is very paranoid and aggressive, jaded from the losses she has suffered. (forgot to take clear pictures of her, whoops. basically, she's gray and old.)

Her two kits are Thicketcloud and Fernclaw, Fernclaw being the reliable medicine cat and Thicketcloud being the handsome adopted father to a rambunctious little kit named Mousekit and mate to the deputy and Spirit Cat of the Clan, Eaglefang.

This is Thicketcloud with Mousekit.

This is Fernclaw, eating a lizard.

This is Eaglefang, dutifully marking his hooman Spirit, Ivy.

Their Spirit of the Land is a very meek Spirit named Ivy. Contrary to her gentle, withdrawn attitude, she is the Spirit of Poison and Spite, and her special ability entails her being able to plant poison into a certain area, which will affect the wildlife within it. Hopefully, this ability will never be needed, but you never know...

- So, yeah. The Clan is luckily recovering from their famine and regaining their hunting skill, which they happen to be very good at. However, Eaglefang doesn't like that they're already draining the wildlife of the territory so soon after it recovered from such a catastrophic event -- he knows of a marshy area not far from their territory, and suggests they take a patrol up to try and hunt there instead. Glazestar, however, is stubborn, and insists they don't need to.

- Not long after, Thicketcloud is poisoned by a snake. It's extremely minor (it only rolled a 9 in severity, out of 100) for now, but they don't have any herbs to cure it. His condition only worsens over time. (every day a poisoned cat spends uncured, the severity goes up by 10. the more severe it is, the more herbs they need to cure it. once the severity reaches 100, the cat will die and can only be saved by a rainbow beetle.)

- Fernclaw receives a prophecy that night. (deer showed up. luckily, the herbs ivy was growing hadn't sprouted yet.)

"A sickly kit shall start a battle needlessly."

- Seeing her son's condition and Mousekit's worry over his father, Glazestar finally gave in to Eaglefang's pleading and decided to go explore the marsh territory with him. It was a short journey, and they were glad to have made the right choice. However...

Dens! And Cats! Cats everywhere! Bewildered, they talked around a bit and came to the realization that this was a Clan, just like theirs, but...younger. More inexperienced. After a conversation with the leader and medicine cat, they were given the herbs they needed and the permission to hunt one prey item each for themselves. It was made clear that they needed to be gone by morning, but they arranged to meet again sometime. They weren't sure when or where, but the details would be worked out eventually.

yep, that's basically it for news on the cats. random picture time!!

Eaglefang sleeping next to his poisoned mate in the medicine den. EagleThicket make such a sweet couple :')

Mousekit being a lil cutie

Father-son bonding time!! Feat. Other Dad in the background

RootClan territory! It's gorgeous, and the cats are very lucky to have plenty of undergrowth to hide in. :3

Get the lizard, Fernclaw!!! (she caught it)

Fernclaw grooming the fleas out of her brother's pelt with mousebile.

Ivy's herbs. She has her own little area in the back corner of camp, with some space to grow these! We pretend it's the cats doing, though, since her ability isn't related to growing plants.

No wonder Squeezekit gets all the attention...he's too cute!!!

Siblings having an excited lil talk before their apprentice ceremony

The two moms of StormClan having a friendly tussle

J O M P

Father-daughter bonding!

The kits socializing

aaaand here's the updated allegiances page!

RootClan

Leader
Glazestar - Elderly gray she-cat with brown eyes. 5/9 lives left.

Deputy
Eaglefang - Large brown tabby tom with white patches. His eyes are multicolored, one amber and one bright green.

Medicine Cat
Fernclaw - Mottled brown she-cat with golden eyes and a bobcat tail.
Medicine Cat Apprentice - N/A

Spirit of the Land
Ivy - Spirit of poison and spite. Special ability is that, if requested, she can plant poison into an area of choice, which will spread to all of the wildlife there.
Spirit Cat - Eaglefang

Warriors
Thicketcloud - Handsome mottled gray tom with a bobcat tail.

Apprentices
N/A

Queens
N/A

Kits
Mousekit - Small black and white tom with brown eyes.

Elders
N/A

Deceased
Brackenheart - Died of starvation. Former elder -- Glazestar’s mate, Fernclaw and Thicketcloud’s father.

Mated Pairs
Eaglefang/Thicketcloud - Mousekit

Prophecy
A sickly kit shall start a battle needlessly.

StormClan

Leader
Sunkenstar - Large, bulky tuxedo cat tom with droopy ears and pale brown eyes. 9/9 lives left.

Deputy
Cloverleaf - Light gray-brown tabby she-cat with warm brown eyes.

Medicine Cat
Lilacpetal - Small white she-cat with brown markings and lilac-colored eyes.
Medicine Cat Apprentice
N/A

Spirit of the Land
Lumen - The spirit of light and life. Service he provides is collecting herbs, and special perk is that he can revive a dying cat with a 10-day cooldown period.
Spirit Cat
Lightningpaw

Warriors
Reedsplash - Small brown tabby tom with golden eyes.
Fleetstep - Thick-furred blueish-gray she-cat with golden eyes.

Apprentices
Lightningpaw - Tuxedo cat tom with brown eyes, bright golden streaks on the side of his face and silver stripes on his lower back and tail. [ Fleetstep ]
Goosepaw - Slender, partly-tuxedo patterned tom with brown eyes and a large patch of brown on his back from the neck-down. He also has bright golden streaks on the side of his face. [ Reedsplash ]

Queens
Fleetstep [ Boulderkit, Berrykit, Ripplekit, Squeezekit ]

Kits
Boulderkit - Large brown tabby tom with patches of blueish-gray and golden eyes.
Berrykit - Slender brown tabby she-kit with patches of blueish-gray and blind golden eyes.
Ripplekit - Large dappled blueish-gray she-kit with patches of pale grayish-brown and golden eyes. Was born with a weak constitution.
Squeezekit - Small dappled blueish-gray tom with patches of pale grayish-brown and golden eyes.

Elders
N/A

Deceased
StormStar - Former Spirit Cat and Leader. Fate unknown; got taken away by a Twoleg. Tuxedo-patterned tom with one blue eye and one golden eye, as well as bright golden streaks on the side of his face.

Mated Pairs
Reedsplash/Fleetstep - Boulderkit, Berrykit, Ripplekit, Squeezekit

Cats Outside the Clans
Lily - A wandering rogue who visited the Clan with Reedsplash (formerly known as Maine.) Missing; she decided to go back to her old territory and sent Reedsplash’s old kithood friend Fleetstep (formerly known as Oasis) their way instead. Pale brown she cat with subtle darker brown markings.
Test Subject
#419 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 1:09 AM Last edited by Flight's wings : 7th Apr 2018 at 1:59 PM.
Okay this will be the third update for Lilyclan which means that we will be moving over to Owlclan which has suddenly gotten very interesting. Also we are going to be seen some Lilyclan secrets, and I still changing some things around so no pictures this time either

The snap of a branch, caused the group of apprentices ear's to perk. Holding the small branch was a amber tabby she-cat better known as the deputy of Lilyclan. Goldenshade drop the stick in front of the apprentices "At first I was going to show you this when one of you were closes to be a warrior but Whitestar and I agreed that it's best to show you today. Now you three pay close attention, this is a very important lesson and secret that you must learn. Every cat in this clan knows this powerful secret, even the queen we took in knows this. You three are the only ones left that need to learn this in case of....an "Emergency" told the mackerel tabby she-cat, who was now sitting in front of the apprentices. "A stick? What can any cat do with a stick, besides look mouse-brain with it" Scowled a Silver tabby she-cat," I swear you and Thunderpaw came up with this Fish- brain idea. Like all of his ideas" "Hey! I had nothing to do with this, and my ideas are not fish-brained, Frostpaw, your just jealous that I can come up with better ideas on the spot than you can" countered Thunderpaw, his large golden- brown fur prickling and fluffing up. Frostpaw let out a snort and rolled her eyes, "as if I want be jealous of cat like you." The two apprenticed glared at each other and continued to bicker, until Goldenshade picked up the branch and smacked it on the ground, creating a small flame at the tip of the stick, she stuck the branch in the ground before looking at the shocked apprentices, their eyes widening at what just happen. "Still think this secret is still mouse or fish brain Frostpaw?" Came the amused meow of Goldenshade. "N-No Gold-Goldenshade" stammer Frostpaw, who was currently back away from the stick. "How did you even do that? Sticks can't just magically light on fire can they?" Gasped Leappaw his short spotted tabby coat had fluffed up in surprise at the sight of stick. "You know how our sprite of the land Aqua can create beautiful lands just from her paws? Well some of the things she creates can be used for other things, such as this stick can be used to light up that fish you gave me a few days ago Leappaw. When that death fish is lighten up, it produces a interesting change to the land and if a cat were too close to the fish many things can happen, such as them developing a condition that make it harder for them to breath, making them faint and cause them to forget almost everything about themselves and others, or in worse cases they might just die." Calmly answered Goldenshade. The three were silent at the information they just learn. "And we might be needing this fish if Lightclan decided to do something that might put Lilyclan in danger, there sprite of the land create this weird liquid that can be used for many things I hear, though the most one that concerns me is what can some of them do to a cat. So it's better to be prepared than to be defenseless. Now let me show you more of Lilyclan's secrets." said Goldenshade to the three apprentices, who were hesitantly and quietly listening to the deputy's words.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay this post was basically just a tradition that was started by the previous leader of Lilyclan and now every apprentice must learn this before graduating to a warrior, Which might be very soon for Leappaw. And I have just revealed one of the uses for the death fish your cats might fish up in the game. And some more dark Goldenshade, Well she was named Goldenshade for a reason. Which could be the another reason why Whitestar picked her as deputy. And no Grandma or Adopted Grandchildren moments in this post. Also in this post we get to see one of the sprite of the land Aqua's magic, you see she has the ability to create lots and do whatever she wants with but each lot has a special kind of magic for example a lot called the wishing ponds is where some cats go to make a wish just before the sun rises, it also has magical healing fish there, like the rainbow trout which can save an adult or kittens life, of course the rainbow trout has to be activated by a rare prey item. Also I'm going to add more generators so that these cats can be at risk for more danger more often and along with showing off some clans skills. I'm am so excited for next post! Because The Loner kits Have grown up! And one of them will be demonstrating how Owlclan gets their sprite of the land cats. That all for this post.
Test Subject
#420 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 5:56 AM
I've started the challenge!

I'm starting with Pineclan and the current cats are...

Pinestar- A helpful, materialistic, and idealistic she-cat that looks like this- also is leader

Morningsky-A sensitive, kindly, and judgemental tom that looks like this- He's the deputy

and Dawntail- An imaginative, brilliant, and carefree she-cat who looks like this (not seen in photo-short tail)- She is the medicine cat

I hope you like my cats and i'll try to post as frequently as possible!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#421 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Stagg-King
I've started the challenge!

I'm starting with Pineclan and the current cats are...

Pinestar- A helpful, materialistic, and idealistic she-cat that looks like this- also is leader

Morningsky-A sensitive, kindly, and judgemental tom that looks like this- He's the deputy

and Dawntail- An imaginative, brilliant, and carefree she-cat who looks like this (not seen in photo-short tail)- She is the medicine cat

I hope you like my cats and i'll try to post as frequently as possible!

AaaaaaaaaaAAAAAA YOUR CATS LOOK GREAT

Can't wait to see where PineClan will go from here! ^-^
Test Subject
#422 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DJKanine9
AaaaaaaaaaAAAAAA YOUR CATS LOOK GREAT

Can't wait to see where PineClan will go from here! ^-^

OH MY LORD, THANK YOU ^w^

Me too!

Love your challenge by the way!
Test Subject
#423 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 8:50 PM
#1 Update

-Allegience-
PINECLAN
Leader:
Pinestar- A short, stalky she-cat with a dark brown mantle pelt and pine green eyes. Founder of Pineclan.

Deputy:
Morningsky- A large, tawny colored tabby with light bue-gray eyes. A muscular, fluffy tom with peculiar curled ears.

Medicine cat:
Dawntail- A lithe, average sized she-cat with a caramel and orange pelt. Pale green eyes and particularly short tail.
Medicine cat apprentice- N/A

Warriors:
N/A

Apprentices:
N/A

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Guest/Other cats:
Lizard- A dark tortoiseshell tom with a thin but lean build and short fur. Yellow eyes.
Relationships:
=Mates=
N/A

~NEWS~
~ OH NO, FLEAS HAVE INFECTED THE CLAN! Pinestar and Morningsky discuss what they should do over their morning meal. They decide to visit Dawntail who happens to have just the right herbs to help! She quickly cures them and tells them to be more careful next time!

~Pinestar and Dawntail being friends :D

~Morningsky is trying to catch a snake! What will happen?
Oh no! He didn't catch it! Is he okay? He's okay! Back to hunting!

~Role Play Scene
It was a warm summer morning and the few Pineclan cats had just started to stir. A large tawny cat was speaking with a chestnut one. "You wanted to speak?" the tawny tom responded respectfully. "Yes. I wanted to speak with you about a possible threat to our group." the she-cat looked very serious,"I think there might be an intruder on the territory and i'd like you to patrol. I don't think it's to much of a problem, I just want to make sure." she began to clean behind her ear. "Gladly Pinestar, i'll report to you what I find" the tom puffed out his chest,"Thank you Morningsky" Pinestar nodded and began to walk away. Morningsky began walking to the entrance of the territory with his mouth parted open to pick up the scents. He soon caught the scent of a cat and went to hide in a bush near the freshest smell. He watched closely as a tortoiseshell cat ran toward the entrance. Morningsky jumped out and confronted the stranger. "who are you and what do you want?" He hissed at the tom. "Please, I need help, somethings chasing me!" The tom exclaimed with a jump. Morningsky quickly sniffed over the tortoiseshell and said "follow me" and ran off toward camp, the strange cat following close behind. Morningsky came to his leader and presented the other tom. "Is this the intruder?" Pinestar asked realizing there was nothing to worry about in this cat. "Yes Pinestar, he was running into the territory when I confronted him. He says he's being chased, but I don't think he knows by whom." Morningsky glanced behind himself at the cat, "Thank you Morningsky, but I can deal with him now" Pinestar said calmly. Morningsky nodded and went into camp. "Are you ok?" Pinestar asked sniffing the tom. "Yes, thank you" he said still looking fearful, "and do you mind me asking what your name is?" Pinestar continued rubbing her tail along his flank to comfort him."My name is Lizard; I'm sorry to intrude, I don't mean to be a bother but I didn't have anywhere to go--" Pinestar cut him off, "It's alright, if you fear enough to intrude, you might as well stay" she said bumping into the skinny tom with her shoulder. She stood up guiding the tom into the camp, "thank you so much, I-- are you really okay with me staying?" Lizard said this with some doubt. "It's fine for you to stay."Pinestar responded with a light chuckle, "We could use more cats anyway. There's not many of us" she said with a flash of hope in her eyes, adding "plus, your going to be the safest here, there's safety in numbers, especially when the numbers are all trained fighters." she said this last part while flicking his shoulder with her tail in a playful manner. He just followed looking dumbfounded.

~Well, that's 1 more cat to add to the group! Also, I think Lizard and Pinestar are gonna hook up, at least if he stays and becomes a warrior anyway...

This is the first update, but I do think I might do one more for today, because this is absolutely too much fun!
Thanks for reading and have a good day if I don't post again!

Also a nice photo of Morningsky after a meal!

and a photo of Lizard so you know what he looks like
Lab Assistant
#424 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 9:45 AM
I'm so sorry I have not updated, I have been busy with friends and working out some things. I am gonna update tomorrow though for sure!
Test Subject
#425 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 5:43 AM
Default Pineclan 2nd Update
#2 Update

-ALLEGIENCE-
=PINECLAN=
Leader:
Pinestar- A short, stalky she-cat with a dark brown mantle pelt and pine green eyes. Founder of Pineclan.

Deputy:

Morningsky- A large, tawny colored tabby with light bue-gray eyes. A muscular, fluffy tom with peculiar curled ears.

Medicine cat:
Dawntail- A lithe, average sized she-cat with a caramel and orange pelt. Pale green eyes and particularly short tail.
Medicine cat apprentice- N/A

Warriors:
Lizardleap- A thin but lean tom with short, dark tortoiseshell fur and yellow eyes.

Apprentices:
N/A

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
Mothkit-Tabby tawny she-kit with darker tawny stripes and outstanding amber eyes. Also white paws, muzzle and belly.

Elders:
N/A

Guest/Other cats:
N/A
Relationships:
=Mates=
N/A
=Siblings=
N/A

NEWS
~Soon after Lizard showed up, Dawntail found a small tawny kit asleep in a bush near some herbs she was looking at. Dawntail brought her back to camp to let her rest in her den. Pinestar gladly added her to the clan. The little one already is taking a fondness to Lizard and Morningsky!

~Not too long after Mothkit arrived her mother showed up. She explained that they were living in the park nearby and Moth had wandered off. Pinestar asked if she would like to stay with clan and she cautiously agreed to.

I know this is a very short update and i'm sorry for that, I swear i'll get another one or two tomorrow and i'll make sure to add onto what happens in this update!
Page 17 of 27