Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 10:41 PM
Default WCIF AM High Waist Bottoms
Hi there!
I've finally found one of the separates I've been looking for months - top only version of "ambodyopenshirt" - but unfortunately it glitches with almost all of the bottoms I currently have for AM.
I assume fixing the mesh would be quite though, but does anybody WCIF some more high waist trousers?

To make it more clear, I'm going to post some of the ones that go well with it:
The H&M Bottoms shipped with the game
Skell's Separated Slacks
CatOfEvilGenius Creased Slack
Julie J Leather Pants

My gamestyle is almost completely maxis match but in this case I couldgofor semi-relistic too
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 12:06 AM
Doesn't Fanseelamb on this site have a few high waisted bottoms too in their older downloads? I mean, you're basically looking for pants with the classic Maxis waist, right? But based on what you and JulieJ are saying, maybe they have too high or have too much of that 3D waist thing going on.
The 'funkypoach' jeans here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=68546
'Jacked-up NL pants' here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=116060
Ugh, seperates for men AND relatively high-waist pants? That's a tall order now I think about it.
Maybe Mel's higher-waisted version of a set of MDP's pants? http://rented-space.tumblr.com/post...e-mdp-4t2-pants
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 1:08 AM Last edited by *_Drew~ : 7th Aug 2018 at 5:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Isa-WP
Doesn't Fanseelamb on this site have a few high waisted bottoms too in their older downloads? I mean, you're basically looking for pants with the classic Maxis waist, right? But based on what you and JulieJ are saying, maybe they have too high or have too much of that 3D waist thing going on.

Exactely, you got the point. The mesh is lovely, bui it has a weird waistline - it's right in the middle between an untucked bottom and an high waist one.
I'll attach a screenshoot so you can see...
Perfect
Too short
Too high
Ugh, seperates for men AND relatively high-waist pants? That's a tall order now I think about it.
Maybe Mel's higher-waisted version of a set of MDP's pants? http://rented-space.tumblr.com/post...e-mdp-4t2-pants

I've been downloading since 8 p.m. (now it's 1 a.m.), checking and removing all sorts of bottoms from all sorts of creators... In the end I managed to get around 12 good ones, but I'd like to get as many as I can so I could discard the ones that are not very nice.
Anyway, I was sure I checked both fanseelamb and rented space but I must have missed the links! I'll try them and I'll let you know ^^ thank you so much for your help!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 4:54 PM
Share with use which ones did fit! I'm sure other people will want to know!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 5:13 PM
Share with use which ones did fit! I'm sure other people will want to know!

That's a good idea - I made a list on my tumblr with some recolors of the mesh
About the ones you linked, unfortunatel only the NL pants work (quite nicely!) : rented-space's are still too low while the others didn't show up in my game.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 11:25 AM
Found another pair while trawling for stuff for my Victorian hood. They might be a bit old fashioned, but they're made to go with that top so they'll definitely fit. http://digitalperversion.net/garden...07252#msg707252
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Found another pair while trawling for stuff for my Victorian hood. They might be a bit old fashioned, but they're made to go with that top so they'll definitely fit. http://digitalperversion.net/garden...07252#msg707252

Cool, thanks lovely
I'll add them and the original by Skell to the list ^^
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *_Drew~
That's a good idea - I made a list on my tumblr with some recolors of the mesh
About the ones you linked, unfortunatel only the NL pants work (quite nicely!) : rented-space's are still too low while the others didn't show up in my game.

Thanks, I missed so much great pants by JulieJ!
They don't show up in your game? That's odd. Have you checked in the back of the catalog, near the Maxis trousers? These pants are quite old after all. On the other hand, because of their age the textures are a bit lacking, maybe they're not worth the trouble.
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 9:25 PM Last edited by Julie J : 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Would be nice if you have problems with my meshes to contact me. Those type of shirts only go with high waisted pants. Maxis meshes are the most compatible.
If contacted I may have made or tried to make an untucked version.

This was taken from the original Maxis mesh and the pants textures mentioned by Isa-WP are old and originally by ascarion on this very site.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Julie J
Would be nice if you have problems with my meshes to contact me. Those type of shirts only go with high waisted pants. Maxis meshes are the most compatible.
If contacted I may have made or tried to make an untucked version.

This was taken from the original Maxis mesh and the pants textures mentioned by Isa-WP are old and originally by ascarion on this very site.

Hi there. To be honest, I find all of your creations very well done and that's why I went ahead with the recolors.
I don't know how to mesh, but I learnt that Maxis mesh can be tricky sometimes.

The WCIF was to check for content that goes well with the shirt, that's why I didn't want to bother you nor ask anybody else to "fix" the mesh, it works perfectly fine for me this way.
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 8:39 PM
I've replied by tumblr. No problem at all and thanks for explaining.
Anyone can bother me in regard to my meshes, I'm only too happy to help
Working on the untucked version - hopefully will done soon if all is well with the mesh.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Julie J

I hope you didn't think that I was talking about the textures on your pants @Julie J, because I was talking about the funkypoach pants!